38

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"__________-ssi, gwenchana? Don't worry we have 2 more hours until the flight ends, do you want anything?" drew asked approaching __________ who looked paler every second.

"Since when did you know her name?" Minho asked suddenly looking furious.

"I told him my name when Ms. - Imean when the stewardesss was helping you." She replied calmly like she wasn't ready to kill.

"That's a stewardess's job." He deadpanned.

She ignored him. 

'Two can play that game.' She thought.

"Drew? can you help me to the comfort room? I don't think I can walk properly." ___________ asked, amusement clear in her eyes. Which Drew returned with a charming smile.

"Of course." Drew replied extending his hand. _____________ gazed up at him. He really is handsome. He was tall with jet black hair and sapphire blue eyes that could make any girl melt, He was tall. An inch taller than Minho and he had a lean build. 

'If only----' She thought with a sigh.

"Why him? I can help you!" Minho protested getting up.

"Nah, it's okay, It's a steward's job anyway." ____________replied smirking in mirth.

Minho looked like he was about to explode right then and there. It was obvious that he was ready to punch something because of jealousy and it takes a lot to make The Choi Minho jealous.

"Minho-ssi, here I got you a glass of water you look like you could need it." Ms. s-a-lot suddenly appeared bringing Minho a plastic cup. ___________'s head snapped towards their direction and clenched her fist.

"Thank You Lovely." Minho replied, now smirking at ___________'s obvious jealousy. 

"__________, don't worry that's her name." Drew whispered. ____________ giggled and Minho crushed the plastic cup he was given and threw it on the carpeted floor.

"Thank You, now let's go to the comfort room." 

The rest of the flight was spent with obvious tension between ___________ and Minho. 

 

AFTER THEY LANDED.

"Minho, gwencha?" ____________asked. As much as she had fun pissing Minho off she didn't like his silence.

"Of course what makes you think I'm not fine?" He replied sardonically.

"Oh! we're here!" ___________ cheeered as they were entering the mansion.

"Thank You for stating that captain obvious." Minho said rolling his eyes.

"Your welcome lieutenant sarcasm!" She replied getting irked.

Minho sighed.

"Sir, we're here."The driver announced; Just like that, ___________ was out of the car and headed for the front door but Minho stopped her.

"Look, I'm sorry." He said not looking at her. It was obvious that it was hard for Minho to say those words especially when his pride was a tall as the twin towers.

"Forgiven, but why are you so mad?" She asked.

"You know I love you but you used it to make me pissed. You kept going to Drew." 

____________ burst out laughing.

"Minho, Drew is gay." 

"What?" Minho asked, He couldn't believe his ears.

"He's gay?" He repeated.

"Yeah, at first I wasn't sure but when he lead to to the comfort rooms I confronted him and my suspicions were confirmed." _________ replied still laughing.

Minho suddenly kissed her.

"What was that for?" ___________ asked when he pulled away.

"Nothing, I just love you." He replied giving his wife a heart-melting smile; took her hand and went in. 

 

"Welcome home!" Anne and Lucy cheered when Minho and __________ entered the living room.

"Good to be home!" _________ replied, approaching Lucy, giving her a kiss on the cheek and did the same to Anne.

"So! Are you pregnant yet????" Lucyasked excitedly while Anne just smiled.

Minho approache his mother and grandmother and gave them both a kiss.

"Uh--- No." ___________ answered uncomfortably.

"Why not!?" Lucy pouted.

Minho and _____________ remained silent. They couldn't erally say they didn't  have it right?

"So, We have gifts!" Minho said erasing the uncomfortable air.

"Yay! gifts!" Lucy cheered.

But before they could start, the bell door bell rang.

"We have guests!" Anne said excietedly.

"Who?" Lucy asked, truly confused.

"Just you wait, She'll be here any second." Anne replied giving __________ what seemed like a fake smile.

"She?" Minho asked becoming curious.

"Actually they-"

"Annyeong!" __________ know that voice. She knew that anywhere.

"Onew Oppa, Key Oppa, Taeminnieeeeeeeeeee! Jonghyun Oppa!" __________ yelled in delight. She immediately ran towards them and tackled all of them in a hug.

"So, do I get to be an ahjussi?" Taemin asked, eyeing her stomach.

"YAH! Stop asking those questions!" Key smacked his head.

"Mianhe noona." Taemin apologized bowing his head down.

"It's okay! Come We bought gfts!" __________ said changing the topic.

"Annyeong am I late?" A woice said from the entrance of the living room.

___________ knew that voice too. 

She froze. Minho froze. Lucy visibly tensed.

Onew, Key, Taemin and Jonghyun didn't know what was happening but they shut up because of the growing tension.

Anne jumped.

"Yuri! I'm so glad you made it! What have you been up to?" Anne squealed and hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" Lucy asked with her obvious distaste.

"Mother! Welcome her! Yuri! it's been too long!" Anne answered leading Yuri to the kitchen.

"Who's she?" Jonghyun asked ___________.

"Minho's ex." Was all she replied before grabbing Minho's hand and followed them to the kitchen.

"Don't worry, I don't like her. I never did." Lucy said wrinkling her nose.

Key laughed.

"Okay, we don't know what's going on so we'll act like we know what's going on and pretend we don't like her." Key announced entereing the dining area.

Everyone followed. 

Through out dinner, Minho was just squeezing __________'s hand under the table reassuring her that nothing would happen. that everything was okay, but somehow it wasn't working. 

"So, yuri after your miscarraige, Where did you go?" Anne asked. 

Everyone snapped there head towards her.

"Miscarraige?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, I was pregnant and was about to tell you but I lost the kid." Yuri replied like it was nothing.

______________ couldn't take it any more. 

She stood up and left the dining area. Minho was about to follow her but Jonghyun beat him to it.

"Let me calm her down. you settle things here." Jonghyun said glaring at Yuri and Anne.

 

Hey! so this is the best i can give you! and I was about to eave it when you comes in but since it's the christmas season.... :D you know i'll edit someday...

please don't forget to comment and subscribe!

i love you!