44

The Reason I said 'I DO'

The sun's rays were beaming though the windows of __________ and Minho's room when, Minho's phone rang.

"Minhoooo, answer it! I wanna sleep!" __________ whined rolling over and burying her face in the pillow.

But the ringing didn't stop.

"YAH!" She screamed and finally reached her hand out, only to feel nothing. 

The ringing stopped.

___________ lifted her head up only to find out, Minho was no where to be seen and it wasn't his phone ringing.

It was hers.

She begrudgingly sat up and took in the atmosphere. She glanced down and her eyes widened when memories of the night before came flashing through her mind. 

' I actually lost it to him---' She thought, blushing despite herself.

"Speaking of Minho, I wonder where the heck he is." she thought aloud; glanced at the bedside table expecting to find a note.

But it was empty.

__________ felt her heart wrench. 

'He wouldn't leave me now would he?' She thought, getting up and putting on clothes and dialed Minho's number but he wouldn't answer.

Her stomach grumbled and instead of continuing to call Minho, She went down stairs to chill with Lucy.

 

----------------------------------------

"Minho-ah! where is __________?" Sungmin, the director asked.

Minho was currently in the studio, getting ready to shoot a commercial. 

A commercial he didn't tell ___________ about.

A commercial he's doing with Yuri.

His manager called earlier in the morning, telling him his mother scheduled him to a commercial----together with Yuri.

"She's at home sleeping in." Minho replied coldly. Knowing what he was about to do, He couldn't  find it in himself to smile the way he used to.

"Having problems with your wife?" Yuri whispered and blew lightly on his ears, Making him clench his fists.

Minho then walked away, ignoring her calling his name. 

"Okay!" Sungmin yelled, getting the attention of everyone.

"So since what we're advertising is perfume, This commercial will have a loy of seducing." Sungmin announced and frowned.

"Any questions?" No one answered, so Sungmin continued.

"Okay, there will be no script  so technically, this commercial involves no words. Minho imagine your are taking Yuri out on a date, and Yuri you're job will be to seduce him with your scent. you spray on the perfume,and hug Minho, but Minho when she pulles away you pull her close and burry your head in her neck." He continued and eyed Minho who was trying to control his emotions. His fists were still clenched, and his jaw was locked. 

He felt absolute hatred for Yuri and his mother.

Nothing but hatred, He knew it's wrong but he can't deny the fact.

He hated his own mother.

"And that's it, oh and Yuri you improvise. Arraso? No questions?" Sungmin asked. Without waiting for anyone to answer, Sungmin officially started the shoot.

-----------------------------------

"Ommeonni, do you know where Minho is?" ____________ asked a sulking Lucy.

"He's working with that devil." She replied, heaving a heavy sigh.

"Huh?" ___________ asked in confusion.

"He's in a shoot with Yuri." 

"Oh." was all ___________ replied. She knows she's supposed to feel doubt and uncertainty but she didn't. 

She knows Minho loves her and that He'd never leave.

No matter what reason.

"___________!!!! Do you want to eat?" Lucy suddenly asked, smiling at ___________.

"Yes! I'm very hungry-"

"Noooooonaaaaaaa!!!!!!" Teamin suddenly yelled literally bouncing up and down holding banna milk, with Key Jonghyun and Onew, trailing behind him.

"Taeminnieeeeee!!! What are you doing here?" _____________ shot up from her seat with exitement and met Taemin half way holding her hands out.

"Ommeonnie said she'd take us on a picnic!!" Onew interjected jumping up and down behind Key. 

"YAH! If you think there's going to be chicken, think again!" Key screamed and whacked Onew behind the head.

"Ommeonni~~~~ There's chicken right??" Onew asked.

"NO." Key and Jonghyun answered together, which made them all laugh.

"What's the occasion? and Minho's not here." _______________ stated.

"It's a surprise and Minho will be there." Lucy replied.

"YAH! __________! You didn't hug me yet!" Jonghyun  screamed, making everyone turn to him.

30 MINUTES LATER.

"Are we there yet?" ____________ asked, not seeing anything but darkness.

She was currently blindfolded.

"Nope." Lucy rpelied with a smirk.

"You know, it's useless since i know were having a picnic." ____________ said smirking at her point.

"Just shut up we're here already." Lucy said.

Everyone got out of the car, while Jonghyun held ____________'s hands and helped her.

"YAH! Jonghyun! Balli!!" Lucy ang KEy nagged together.

"Coming Coming!" Jonghyun yelled back and positioned ____________.

"Okay everyone count!" 

"3...2...1" Joinghyun lifted the blindfold and ___________'s eyes widened at the sight.

They were on top of a cliff much like the one in her reception except smaller. The view of The city was clear and there was a huge billborad with both her and Minho's faces.

"Wait, where's Minho?" ________ asked.

"I guess he's late, he's supposed to be here. Oh well."  Lucy said.

While they were having fun, Jonghyun's phone vibrated indicating that he recieved a text.

and it said:

"Oppa, We have to talk... the baby... It's yours." 

 

 

 

OKAY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER ... I'M REALLY HAVING A HUGE WRITTERS BLOCK SO YEAH.... BUT BY TOMMOR OR SUNDAY... I'LL UPDATE. I PROMISE! AND... DON'T YOU JUST LIKE THIS? JONGHYUN IS KINDA OUT ISH OF THE COIMLICATION....

^.^

I LOVE YOUI!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!