3

The Reason I said 'I DO'

Key,Taemin and __________ all stood infront of a two storey building waiting for Key's friend.

After, eating lunch at the restaurant beside the airport, Key asked _________ what she was doing in Seoul and she told him that she was looking for a job. Key, having more than enough connections, knew a place which was hiring, no qualifications needed.

"Hyung, What are we doing here?" Taemin asked looking around the unfamiliar area.

"Well, ________ is looking for a job right, This place is hiring." He stated, getting the attention of  ________who was also busy looking at her new surroundings.

"Jinja?" She grinned.

"Noona! since key hyung helped you find a job, you have to promise me that if you recieve your salary, you're going to buy me banana milk." ________ laughed at his cuteness and nodded.

"Arraso." 

"Kibum! What brings you he- OUCH!" A stranger suddenly spoke getting out from the building, but before he could finish his sentence, He tripped on nothing and ended up falling. Kibum and Taemin burst out laughing, while _______ ran over with a frown and helped him up.

"Omo, gwenchana?" __________ asked him, noticing how handsome he was.

"De, and before you say anything, I did that on purpose." The stranger replied, now it was ________'s turn to laugh while Taemin and Key just gave him a look.

"Sure, whatever you say." She smiled at him. 

"Hyung, this is _________ and she needs a job." Key approached them putting an arm over his shoulder. Onew surveyed her up and down and was more than satisfied with what he saw. __________ looked exactly like a goddess. 

"Sure, we have openings." Onew replied and suddenly realized that He didn't introduce himself.

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm Onew." He bowed and smiled at her making her knees feel weak. She gave a little wave as recognition, After all he does know her name already.

"So, is she accepted?" Taemin asked suddenly popping out of nowhere, startling Onew.

"Oh, Yeah of course _________ is it fine with you to work as a waitress?" Onew asked secretly hoping that she'd accept the job. He doesn't know why though.

"Sure! if it pays me enough to be able to survive in Seoul, Then why not?" She replied happily.

"Okay, you can start tomorrow." He said. Even though he needed all the help he can get in the bar tonight, He noticed the big circles forming under ________'s eyes. A very clear indication that she has been very tired.

"It's okay, If I start today, Don't you need help?" ________ asked glancing at the door Onew emerged from.

"No, It's fine, you will start tomorrow. This bar opens at 6:00 PM sharp, so be hear at exactly 5:59 PM sharp." Onew said attempting a joke. 

"Okay, she'll be here. Hyung, We'll be going now Annyoeng!" Kibum said then pulled Taemin and _________ away from Onew and into his car. 

"Annyeong!" Onew waved back only looking at __________.

"Kamsahabnida!" ____________ yelled and bowed her head making it collide with Key's head seeing as He was beside her.

"Ouch." Key rubbed his head then pouted.

"Omo! Mianhe." __________ apologized cutely making Onew smile from his spot. 

When they were off, Onew went back into his bar and made an announcement to the staff who was present.

"The uniforms of the waitresses will be changed starting from tomorrow, Please make sure to wear a black shirt instead of a white sleveless shirt, The bottoms will be the same.. Arasso?"  He recieved a chorus of yeses.

Originally, the uniforms of the waitresses were Short shorts and a white sleeveless shirt which also highlighted the s of the girls, but seeing _________ today, She looked so innocent, So pure that he didn't want to ruin her, So instead he decided on a change of uniform.

 

So, short chapter... kekekeke sorry about that. ^^ and I just want to say that Jjong's wedding starts the story...

So yeah. oh! and Minho will be coming sooooon.... 

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe! 

I LOVE YOU! ^^