24

The Reason I said 'I DO'

After the wedding, Everyone headed to the reception.

 

It was breath-taking.

Candles lined the pathway, flowers and shrubbery surround the area; it's silhouette softened by the candles. Candles also edged the reception area, stopping only at the edge of the cliff leaving that side for viewing purposes. The effect gave the place a nice warm glow. There were round tables scattered every where for the guests, while there was a long presedential table at the left side just in front of the setting sun. 

Minho and _____________ entered the place arm in arm; greeting the guests as they made their way to the presidential table. 

 After the taking pictures, ___________ changed into a white strapless dress that stops just above her knees paired with white pumps to be more comfortable. Minho changed into a white three-fourths polo and darkskinny jeans; also to be more comfortable. Even though they were practically already dressed the most simple; They still stood out. A handsome man and a beautiful woman. 

They were the perfect match.

The sun was setting over the horizon but it seems like no one has noticed it yet. The sky turned orange with streaks of red and yellow across it. 

It looked beautiful. 

Minho nudged his wife and motioned to the sunset. ___________ turned around; She immediately smiled when she saw this. She always wanted to see the sun set but being very busy, she never experienced it. Now she did. 

All thanks to Minho, Her husband.

"Good evening everyone! Welcome to the wedding reception of Mr. and Mrs. Choi Minho." The emcee started. Minho and _________ went back to their seats but not before the photographer took a picture of them with the sun setting behind them. 

The reception went on and everyone was having a blast, Lucy and Anne made their speeches and as usual, Lucy ended with.

'I want grandchilden before I die and I want ten of them!' Everyone laughed at that even __________ did. Minho though, He hid his face in embarrasment but felt relieved when he saw his 'wife' laughing. 

one more hour into the reception, It was finally time for one of the most awaited parts of every wedding. 

"May we please have the couple on the dance floor for their first dance as an offiacial married couple." The emcee announced. Minho stood up and held his hand out to ________ which she accepted with a big smile. 

Whenthey were on the dance floor, slow music started playing. At first ________ was tensed but soon relaxed into Minho's arms around her; She leaned her head on his shoulder and they danced away not saying anything. It was comfortable silence. As if for the first time, they let their hearts speak for them. 

Jonghyun watched the couple with jaelousy and hurt. He knows it was his fault in the first place. Wanting to marry Sekyung without actually knowing if he really did love her. 

'I'm really stupid.' He thought.

 

"Okay, now I need all the bridesmaids and single ladies to come up front for the throwing of the bouquet." The emcee yelled excitedly. Immediately girls crowded the dance floor as ___________ faced the cliff getting ready to throw the bouquet. Just when she lifted her arms, something in the bottom of the cliff caught her eye. There was a calm ocean that she failed to notice, She edged closer to the cliff but Minho pulled her back. 

"You can look at that later, Everyone's excited for the bouquet." He whispered in her ear and he looked nervous but ________ was oblivious as she just blushed and returned to her original spot before the girls.

"Okay here we go!" The emcee prodded.

"5...4...3....2...1 throw!" everyone counted. __________ lifted her arms over her head and released the bouquet, when she turne around she grinned immediately noticing that the one who caught her bouquet was one of her close friends in elementary. It was Amber.

"Okay we have this lovely girl here! What's your name?" The emcee asked.

Amber was dressed in a beige colored strapless dress the ended mid-thigh and paired it with pumps and a silver necklace hung around her neck with her short boy-cut hair. 

She looked stunning.

"Uh- Amber." She replied a bit nervous.I mean who wouldn't be nervous if you were in a wedding where celebreties were all around? 

A wolf-whistle was heard somewhere in the crowed, Jessica's head immediately snapped to the direction and glared trying to find the suspect. Her eyes landed on Yunho but he just looked away and shrugged. Amber rolled her eyes and turned back to _________ who was grinning madly at her. 

Amber approached __________ and hugged her. 

"I see you made it!" __________ asked excitedly.

"Of course I did! You and Jonghyun were the only ones who hung out with me when we were kids." ___________ smiled at her and  turned to the crowd of gentlemen who were now eager to get the garter. 

One thing though, She was still wearing the garter around her thigh. 

Minho approaced her and gestured to the chair in the middle, Amber sat in one chair while ___________ sat in the other. Minho knelt down and gulped looking at ___________ with dark eyes. Which she couldn't understand at all. 

"Okay, now Mr. Choi will be getting the garter." Immediately everyone stopped what they were doing and looked t the couple. Minho slowly inched his hands inside the dress of ___________. Her breathing started unevening and her her heart started palpitating. Minho's fingers slowly made it's way around her thighs looking for the garter which was hiked a little to close to her private area. When Minho still couldn't feel it, He gulped and looked at ________'s uncomfortable face, moving his hand upward. His fingers sent fire through her veins. Their gazes locked both their eyes clouded with darkness that only meant one emotion. 

An emotion neither of them wanted to think about. 

Minho's hand trailed a little more towards her core as he finally felt the garter, He immediately pulled it down not wanting to touch her anymore. It was getting too hot for both of them. After all it was the longest 50 seconds of their life. That's right, looking for the garter only took them 50 seconds.

The guests cheered as the bachelors crowded with anticipation. Minho turned his back and threw the garter behind him. _________ laughed at Amber's face when they knew who caught it. 

Yunho did. 

"Ugh! Of all people in this reception!" Amber griited in irritation while __________ just laughed. Yunho approached them with a smirk on his face and knelt infront of Amber.

"I am not letting you put that on me!" Amber yelled a little too loudly causing everyone to laugh. Minho stood behind his wife's chair and smirked at Yunho who had shock written over his face. Yes Yunho was one of the players--- Sadly Amber was the coach and knows a player once she sees him. 

"Amber just do it! For me! pleaseee?????" _________begged. 

"Yeah, unless you know you want me to put this on you privately-" Amber smacked Yunho's head with the bouquet and her flawless left leg out towards him. 

Once again everyone laughed.

"Just shut up and put it already." Amber said gloomily while  yunho smirked.

 

It was already 9 O'clock and people were starting to leave. Lucy and Anne went back early complaining about their heels. It seems like Minho and ___________'s friends got along just fine, Even Jonghyun was messing with them. She sat on one of the chairs and was about to lean on the table when Minho pulled her up and brought her near the edge of the cliff. 

He stood behind her with his hands around her waist fully aware that there were still people keeping an eye on them. 

"Um- If you're planning to kill me--" ___________ started nervously but stopped when Minho placed his chin on her shoulder. 

"Do you know why I didn't want you to look down a while ago?" He asked breathing slightly in her ear. She shook her head 'no'.." 

"Well, look down the cliff my surprise is ready." 

"Ready? surprise?" ___________ asked. 

"Just look." She took one step forward with Minho still grasping her waist and gasped. Right there were big words that made her heart swell. she felt butterflies and bees in her stomach, she felt like she could jump the cliff and not even have a scratch. She didn't know why though. She was confused,She shouldn't be feeling that happy but somehow she just couldn't control it. 

With candles forming the words, It said:

 

It's only over when you let it be...

 

 

 

Hey!!!! so I finally updated... Soory for the delay! I had so much things and quizzes to do and yeah... Okay I know that's not and excuse but If I did update It's going to turn into a really y chapter. and I don't ant to update a y chaper... that just .... ^.^

i'll edit on the weekend. sorry for the typos.>.<

I love you!

please don't forget to comment and subscribe! >.<