53

The Reason I said 'I DO'

It's been three years and nothing has changed Minho was still out of the industry, ____________ still loved him but didn't do anything about it and Just accepted the fact that she wouldn't be getting over him for a long long time.

There were times where Minho would try to approach _____________ but everytime he did, He would just back off. Back off for a stupid reason.

He thought ___________ was happily inlove with Onew. 

Yeah, Minho is a stupid dense hot idiot.

------------------------------

"Annyeong!" Key waved, exiting the house, once again in a hurry to get to the studio because not like every photographer. 

Key is once again late.

"Annyeong!" _____________ and Taemin yelled back from the living room watching the news.

"I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead.I'm dead." Key repeated again and again, fumbling with his Keys.

Finally finding the right Key of the car, He hurriedly entered and started the engine.

THe minute he did, His phone rang loudly from his front pocket.

"Yoboseyo?" He answered somewhat nervously.

"YAH! Key Where are you!?" A staffer asked.

"AISH! Be patient, I'm coming!" Key yelled back, overspeeding.

---------------------------

"Finally! You're here!" Some random girl said.

"Yeah, I know I'm here, So is the model ready? I already had my camera set last night." Key said, taking his position before the green set.

"I've been ready since forever!" A familiar voice said from behind him.

He turned his head only to be met by Yuri's playful gaze.

"What the are you doing here?" Key asked frankly, giving her a disgusted look.

"I'm modeling duh." Yuri said, her smile no wavering.

"Ugh, You disgust me!" Key said rolling his eyes.

"Key-ah! Be a little nicer to you new models!" Another voice said.

"Ommeonni!" Key exclaimed, when he saw Lucy approaching him.

"YAH! Key this is supposed to be the moment where you meet me half way and we reunite!" Lucy scolded, holding her hands out.

"I'm coming!" Key yelled, running towards her and then hugged her.

"I missed you!" Lucy and Key exclaimed at the same time.

"Uh, Ma'am, Key excuse me but we have to start the shoot." A guy said.

"Yeah, okay, but I'm warning you, I am not going to try my best." Key said giving Yuri a once over and heading back before the set.

------------------------------------

"So, Why Ommeonni, why are hanging out with the she devil?" Key asked Lucy.

"Well, she's one of my grand-daughters now even though we aren't realated by blood." Lucy answered giving Yuri a smile.

"Ommeonni! You mean you actually don't mind her being with MInho after what she did!?" Key asked, gaspng and glaring at Yuri.

"YAH! Kibum! calm down! I'll explain!" Lucy said.

After the explanation about Yuri being Minho's sister and Anne being a , Key easily warmed up to Yuri.

"Wow, who wouldv'e guessed right?" Key asked.

"I know, It seems like everything was just a dream and to make it all worse at one point I was inlove with Minho." Yuri stated.

"So you aren't inlove with him anymore right?" Key asked, putting his guard back up.

"Nope, nothing at all." Yuri answered telling the truth. She really didn't feel anything for Minho except the love a sister should give to her brother.

"That's good."

Lucy sighed, taking a big bite of her cake.

"But because of this, ___________ and Minho are ruined." Lucy  said looking downcast.

Every went silent. 

Suddenly, Lucy hit the table. Yuri and Key's head snapped up automatically due to the sudden action. 

Lucy was clutching her chest, tears were coming out the corners of her eyes and she was grasping for air.

"Ommeonni!" both Key and Yuri yelled, getting up.

Lucy opened , but nothing came out. Her other hand, made it's way to her neck as she fell on the floor and clawed at it.

"Oemmonni! Yuri call an ambulance!" Key yelled, handing Yuri his phone.

"NO! Yuri, Key I'm fine! I just didn't swallow the cake properly." Lucy said getting up smiling at both of them like something didn't happen.

"Ommeonni!" Yuri scolded.

"I thought you were haiving a heart attack!" Key exclaimed.

"YAH! What's wrong with both of you!? I am not dying until I get those two idiots back together!" Lucy exclaimed, determined.

 

 

 

HEY!! SO I KNOW ONLY SOME OF YOU READ WHAT I POSTED ON MY BLOG... SO AGAIN I AM GOING TO APOLOGIZE BECAUSE I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER. I WAS REALLY PLANNING TO UPDATE TODAY BUT THE INTERNET IS GOING HAYWIRE BECAUSE OF THE EARTHQUAKE THAT STRIKED PHILIPPINES SO YEAH... :D THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE CAUSE I'M WORRIED THE INTERNET WOULD STOP AGAIN SO TADA!

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D