Special Chapter no.1

The Reason I said 'I DO'

It's been six months since ____________ and Minho's wedding; things have been great so far and ____________ was expecting a baby.

One problem is, She forgot to tell Minho that she's pregnant. 

Well, she was about to tell him but things don't really go as planned.

*Flash Back*

"Congratulations ____________! You're going to be a mother soon!" The Doctor announced smiling widely.

"YES!" Lucy screamed before any of them could react. Them being Yuri and _____________.

"Oemmonni you sound more excited than ____________." Yuri said then giggled.

"I don't care! I'm having a grand something and I'm excited!" Lucy exclaimed.

"A grand something?" The doctor, ____________ and Yuri asked.

"Yeah! I mean since I don't know the yet." Lucy said, then sprung out of her feet and faced the doctor who was amused.

"So, Doc, can you please give her medicationsthat would make the baby healthy and all? and do it fast, I wanna go shopping." Lucy stated.

The doctor merely shook her head from side to side and started writting a presccription.

"Just make sure, you don't get too stressed." The Doctor, said glancing at ___________.

"Arraso." She answered smiling and unconciouslyrubbing her stomach.

Then it sunk in.

"Wait, Ommeonni, did you just say shopping?" ______________ asked.

"Yes, we shall go shopping for my great- grand something after this." 

"I can't wait for Oppa's reaction!" Yuri exclaimed jumping up and down excitedly.

"Wait, ommeonni, can we drop by the studio first? I want to tell him in person." ____________said beaming.

"Okay! But I get to say it!" Lucy said.

"Wae?" _________ asked.

"Just because! oh and if it's a girl, She should be named Lucy!" 

"Oh, lord." Yuri and ___________ muttered at the same time shaking their heads while the doctor just laughed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

"Minhoooo!!!!!!!!!!" Lucy ran towards Minho with her arms spread out wide.

Minho turned around and raised his eyes brows when he saw his grandmother running towards him.

"Uh--- What's wrong with you?" He asked, side- stepipng to avoid her and smiled when his eyes landed on his wife.

"YAH! Why can't you run towards me with open arms like my grandmother!?" Minho scolded with a playful glare.

_____________ was about to reply but she didn't notice the wire before her. It all happened in slow motion.

__________ tried to brace herself but she had no one or nothing to hold on to. Yuri ran towards her but it was useless since she just entered the studio. 

"____________!!!!!!" Lucy screamed running over towards her.

__________'s head hit the edge of the table as she tried to spin. She found a tripod and tried to hold on to it but it just gave the domino effect.

The tripod fell, causing other equipments to fall.... on her.

"THE BABY!" was the last thing ___________ heard when she drifted into the blackness.

 

----------------------------------------------

"Why didn't she tell me she was pregnant!?" Minho muttered to himself, pacing around the hospital room they were currently in.

"She was about to but apparantly the wire was in the way." Yuri replied getting bored.

Three hours ago, Yuri and Lucy were frantic but after finding out from the doctor that nothing bad happened to the baby and that _________v would be waking up in just a few hours, they kind of got over it and started thinking baby names, while Minho paced relentlessly around the room.

"But still! Stupid wire! Why would there be wire's!?" MInho said, frustrated.

"I should have caught her!" He hissed.

"Stupid ." Minho muttered.

"YAH! I don't want you to curse when this baby is out." ___________ aid, eyeing Minho with an amused smile.

Minho's head snapped up and automatically his features relaxed. 

He approached ___________ and without a word, pulled her into a hug.

"I'm happy you and Minho Jr. are safe." he whispered.

"MInho Jr.?" __________ asked, pulling away and pecking him on the lips.

"Yeah, Why? Don't like it?" Minho asked in a hush his lips still touching hers.

"Okay, We're still in the room Oppa!" Yuri siaid standing up with a smile and went out.

"YAH! I wanted to see them!" Lucy exclaimed following Yuri out of the room probably to give her a lecture about not ruining moments.

_____________ Just laughed.

"I will never understand how she's already 85 years old." Minho muttered and leaned his forehead against ___________'s.

"But you love her anyway." ____________ stated, placing her hands around Minho's head.

"I love you." Minho whispered and kissed her.

"I love you-"

"We're having a baby!!!" Key and Onew yelled barging in the hospital room with Jonghyun and Taemin who was carrying Minhwan trailing behind them.

"I brought you chicken!" Onew announced, placing huge plastic bag on the table.

"Hyung, you do know that we're checking out in a few hours right?"Minho asked, raising his eyebrows. 

"Oh well, that means I'll just have to eat this." Onew faked a sigh then smiled secretly.

"YAH!" Onew yelled when Key and Jonghyun smacked him at the same time.

"That hurt!" Onew whined.

"Noooona! I'm the uncle!" Taemin exclaimed. After that, everyone started talking about possibilities.

 

-----------------------------------------

A few hours later, Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin and Key left together with Yuri and Lucy.

"Minho, I still wanna walk around."___________ said. when they exited the hospital.

"But you have a cast and you're on crutches." Minho said, helping her walk.

"I don't care. I want to breathe fresh air." ____________ said.

Minho chuckled.

"Arraso." They walked to the park across the hospital and just talked about things, holding hands and ignoring the fans that started fan-girling... and fan-boying.

"Wait." Minho said suddenly and placed his arm Infront of ____________.

"Huh? WAe?" She asked confused.

"Look down." WHen ____________ looked down, sure enough, there was a huge bark.

When she was about kick the bark, Minho stopped and and carried her over the bark with ease. 

'AWWWE's can be heard from different parts of the park while __________ just blushed.

"Why didn't you just move the bark?" _____________ asked.

"I just didn't feel like it." Minho answered lamely then took her hand and continued walking.

 

 

 

HEY! SO THIS IS THE FIRST SPECIAL CHAPTER! 4 MORE! SO IN TOTAL THERE ARE 5 :D

PLEASE STILL COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

I LOVE YOU!