12

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Why are we here again?" ___________ asked Minho for the hundredth time.

"Because my grandmother and my Mother are arriving." Minho stated as if it is the most simple thing in the world.

IT ISN'T. Well, at least not for __________.

Minho pushed the shopping cart forward, heading for the meat section with his ridiculous disguise. 

'Yeah, cause a guy with an afro wearing a hood and shades isn't suspicious at all, Pabo.' __________ muttered to herself, glaring at Miho's head.

She sighed and ran after Minho to complain. It was 6:00 AM and she's not happy about the fact the she didn't get any sleep at all. 

"Why do I have to wear these??"___________ complained, pointing to her clothes which was as ridiculous as Minho's.

She was wearing a long gypsy skirt, paired with Mary Janes a HUGE shirt and a wig. An actual wig dyed with the color orange. 

"People recognize me." He said before plucking oranges from the stand.

"But didn't you just say the reason you woke me up is because so no one will be in the gorcery and you'd be free to do and get whatever!?" She asked frustrated.

"Yeah, Your right. I guess I just wanted to see you look ridiculous, It's pretty amusing." 

Her jawed dropped.

"Oh, no you didn't." __________ lifted the sleeves of her over sized shirt up tp her shoulders and glared at Minho with all the anger she could muster at the moment. She looked like she was about to attack, which honestly Minho was a bit concerned about, but--- to cover it up.

He smirked. 

Smirked and walked away. 

"Y-Yah!" __________ yelled after him.

"AISH!" She stomped her feet and tore the wig from her head, throwing it one the floor and stomped on it again and again. 

"STUPID,ANNOYING BASTARD~~~ UGHH!" 

"Noonaaa~~~" ________ turned to her left and saw Taemin running towards her.

'What is he doing here?'

Never the less, she smiled.

"Taeminnie!" She opened her arms and accepted Taemin's hug.

"Where Key Oppa? and what are you doing here?" She asked glancing behind Taemin, checking for Key.

"Oh, He's not here, he has a photoshoot." 

"Then how come you're here? This is pretty far from your apartment."  

"Key, hyung brought me here." Before _________ could ask anymore questions---

"Taemin, you're here already." both Tae and _________ turned around only to face Minho.

"Hyung! Thanks for inviting me~~" 

"Invinting?" __________ asked completely clueless. 

"Yeah, didn't hyung tell you? He told Key hyung and Me to come but since only I was availabe--- TADA! Oh, Noona be glad I woke up early just to see you!" 

She smiled.

Then frowned when it really sunked it. 

"You planned this?" She asked Minho who was looking at the wig on the ground.

He looked up and only smiled at her, remembering what Key said.

'Improve on your acting arasso?'

___________'s heart suddenly started palpitating; She could feel her stomach do summersaults.

Just because he smiled at her. Immediately, She knew that his smile just became one of her weaknesses. 

OH. HELL.

 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry-- It's just that--" Jonghyun didn't let Sekyung continue.

"That what? huh? Tell me!" He demanded, feeling hurt--- feeling shattered.

"You are so hung up on _________! At times when we are in parites, You think of her and you ruin the mood! Not only for me but for the whole family!" 

Sekyung, cried. 

"So you're blaming her now!?  YOU ARE BLAMING MY BESTFRIEND FOR YOUR STUPID MISTAKE!?" He replied and punched the wall beside him, creating a whole.

"You should have thought of us, Of  how we feel whenever you mention her name. You aren't the only one who lost a friend Jonghyun." 

HE HAD ENOUGH.

"WHY, DID YOU THINK ABOUT THE FAMILY WHEN YOU CHEATED ON ME? HUH? DID YOU THINK ABOUT ME? DID YOU THINK ABOUT ME AT ALL?" He screamed so loud, He was sure the neighbors could here, but he didn't care. If they found out how much of a his wife is, So be it.

Sekyung, kneeled on the ground and broke down, sobbing. 

"I-I-I'm sorry, Jeongmal Mianhe---" She reached for Jonghyun's arm but he immediately pulled it away, as if it was burning.

"DON'T TOUCH ME." He sneered, glaring at her through his tears.

Both of them, Jonghyun standing, Sekyung kneeling were panting. Out of breathe and tired--- until Jjong realized something.

"That child isn't mine is it?" Jonghyun asked a bit more calm. 

She couldn't answer him. She was too ashamed. 

'___________, This is all your fault. If you didn't leave--- If only you stopped the wedding--- I never wanted to marry him' She thought to herself.

Jonghyun, just stared at her waiting for an answer.

"No." She finally spoke. That was enough for Jjong to proceed to their room and pack all the things he owned. 

All Sekyung could do was stare at blank space.

'I never wanted to marry him-- I only wanted to make my ex jealous-- _________ this is all your fault.' 

Jonghyun stomped pass her. When she heard the front door shut close with a heavy slam, Her sobbs became heavier. 

' It worked, My ex is jealous---But I learned to love Jonghyun---' 

She was pregnant and crying. 

She layed on the cold hard, floor not caring if it affected her health. All she wanted to do is cry. Cry until she could no longer feel anything. 

She slept in that position, blaming __________. 

 

Hello feeful of the world! ^.^ 

Okay, next chappie, She will meet granny~~~ hehehee

hope you liked this, cause I had fun writting this chapter!

i love you!

please don't forget to subscribe and comment!