4

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Where have you been?" Sekyung asked her husband. It was 12:00 AM and once again Jonghyun came home looking tired and exhausted. 

Jonghyung didn't answer, Instead He walked right past her and entered the room they shared.

Sekyung, stomped her feet in frustration. 

"Aish! It's been six months! what the hell! YAH! Kim Jonghyun! if you keep coming home late at night.... AISH!" She yelled from the hallway of the house, in order for Jonghyun to hear. And he did, He heard his wife yelling once again, for the same reason. 

Don't get this wrong, Jonghyun wasn't drinking nor was he gambling. He is what you could call a perfect husband but at the most random times, he would suddenly miss his best friend who suddenly dissappeared with out a trace. So he would get out of the house and go to all the places they always spent time in.

First, He'd go to the park, then her old apartment which was now occupied with a new couple then go to her favorite shopping stores. at the end of the day, He'd just wander around the street of Jeju reminicing and missing his best friend. 

'Where exactly are you _________-ah? Why did you leave me?' Jonghyung though before he drifted off to sleep with tears flowing from his eyes.

 

 

"TAEMINNIE!!!!!!! KEY OPPAAA!!!" __________, yelled early in the morning literally jumping up and down from exitement. 

"Wae? Noona?What's wronggg??" Taemin ran down from his room, imagining the worse.

"What happened?" Key, who also imagined the worse stumbled after Taemin.

"Breakfast is ready!" She exclaimed earning a relieved sigh from Taemin and Key but as quick as they went down, Key's expression changed into a glare.

"YAH! you do not shout like that early in the morning! You scared the hell out of me! AISH THIS WOMAN!" Key nagged, his hands and putting them lightly on his hips.

"Mianhe Oppa, but I had too! look at the time!" She pointed at the wall clock behind Key while Taemin just munched on his food happily.

When Key saw the time his eyes grew huge. It was 11:00 AM and he was late for his photoshoot.

"YAH! why didn't you wake me up! What is wrong with you!" He ran back up to his room leaving Taemin and ___________ laughing.

Key was a famous photographer and he was late. He was never late. 

"Aish! this woman, Jinja!" He exclaimed gathering his camera and tripod from some corner of his room.

"What else? um... Camera, check. Tripod, check. cellphone... not check." He ran around his room looking for his phone but he couldn't find it. He immediately ran down and asked _________ and Taemin where his phone is. 

"___________, Taeminnie, do you know where my phone is?" He asked frantically looking around. 

"Hyung, you're holding your phone." He looked down at his right hand and flushed a deep red. 

"Oh. Anyway I have to go! Annyeong!" He then ran out of the door forgetting his shoes.

"YAH! Oppa! shoes!" _______ yelled running after him waving his shoe in the air.Taemin just watched the scene with amusement playing in his eyes. He is definetely going to miss his noona. 

__________ found a near by apartment and decided it was time to move out. Key and Taemin. Especially Taemin tried to keep her from moving out but It was a fail. Taemin sighed; ________ came back.

"Why are you sighing?' _________ asked taking the seat across from him.

"I'm going to miss you." Taemin stated with glassy eyes. ____________ immediately covered her eyes fearing if she would look into Taemin's eyes she'd be forced to stay. 

Taemin, noticing that she really won't change her mind, changed the topic.

"Noona? Why is Key hyung disoriented today?" He asked noticing that Key was in fact disoriented today.

"Molla, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with who he is working with today." _________ answered.

"Who's he working with?" 

"Um... Yoona I think? or was the Sandara?" __________ said trying to recall their names. For the life of her, She really can't remember any of these idol's names. Well, She never really watched TV so it's expected right?

Taemin's eyes grew wide hearing those names. 

"Woah." 

 

The day passed quickly. Taemin went to his friends while __________ started packing her boxes to pass time. Sure enough it worked. She never knew she acquired so much things. Living with key had it's advantages. Like How key would pop out of nowhere and give her clothes cause he thinks her clothes are hideous. She laughed at the memory and taped the final box down.

"Why are you laughing like an idiot?" Key asked entering the house placing his keys back in his pockets.

"Nothing, Anyway since you're home, I'll be leaving now." __________ glanced at the clock and panicked when she saw that it was quarter to 6

"Omo! i'm going to be late!" She automatically went to her room and changed into her uniform leaving key in a laughing fit. 

'Ha! Karma!' Key thought while he was rolling on the floor clutching his aching stomach.

When she decided she was deecent looking, She headed out of the house leaving a laughing Key, Yes he was still laughing. but not before she said Taemin will be eating Dinner at home.

 

She felt adrenaline surge through her veins while she was running at a very unsteady pace. She turned a corner and finally saw a familiar building with bright lights surrounding it.

She glanced at her watch and saw that she was 2 minutes late. So she ran faster. Not looking ahead, She bumped into a figure wearing a hoodie in attempt to hide his face.

"AISH GET OUT OF THE WAY! I'M LATE!" She yelled. The stranger's hoodie fell and revealed a tall handsome man, who looked a few months older than her. 

The stranger's eyes widened. _________ stomped on his foot and entered the two storey bar- building with his eyes trailing after her.

'She doesn't know me?' Minho asked himself. He wasn't arrogant or anything but being one the most sought out after stars of this generation, He thought every one, especially in Korea would know him. 

"Omo! it's Minho! Kyaaaaaa~~~~" A fan yelled from inside the building. 

"Here this goes again." Minho uttered and ran for safety away from the mobbing fans. 

 

_____________  was pissed, She would have only been three minutes late but that tall guy decided it was a good day to block people's way. She went behind the counter and took and apron from under the table.

"Yah, you look pissed." Jessica, her co- worker said. Well, not just her co- worker. Jessica was actually her bestfriend. 

"Well, I'm late." She huffed trying to breathe.

"Psh, You act like Onew-ssi will care." Jessica rolled her eyes and started to wipe the dishes. Leaving __________ confused.

But before _________ could ask anything.

"It's Minho! kyaaaaaaaa~~~~~" All the heads in the bar turned towards the door, including hers. All she saw was the tall guy earlier, and who is minho?

"Omo!" Jessica jumped up trying to catch a glimpse of the handsome boy.

Everyone immediately started to get out of the bar, in search of Minho.

"Who's Minho?" _________ asked Jessica. 

Jessica just stared at her and shook her head.

"You have a lot to learn." She said before going out joining the fan girls.

"Eh, like he's important." __________ started working immediately forgetting about the face she bumped into.

 

So here's the next chapter! Minho is now here!!!!! yayyyyy!!! ^.^ 

please don't forget to subscribe and comment! 

i love you!