45

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Jonghyun Oppa, gwenchana?" _____________ asked, when she noticed that Jonghyun has been frozen at the same spot for five minutes.

"Huh? Oh, Yeah." Jonghyun replied, keeping his emotions in check.

__________ raised her eyebrows at him, knowing he was lying.

Jonghyun sighed.

"It's nothing." He said, switching his phone off.

"Waaah! Noona! You look so good with Minho hyung!" Taemin exclaimed, looking at the billboard, not too far away for their eyes to see.

"Later you're telling me what's wrong whether you like it or not." __________ told Jongyun before she turned to Taemin to answer but Lucy and Key beat her.

"Taemin! if you walk any closer to the edge you're going to fall!" Key and Lucy said at the same time, startling Taemin and making ___________, Onew and Jonghyun laugh.

"Mianhe." Taemin stepped back and made his way towards the wodden table ____________ didn't notice before.

"Since when was that table here?" Onew asked.

"Exactly my thoughts." ____________ added.

"Who cares? Just come and eat!" Key urged puling them while calling Jonghyun who was a nervous wreck.

When everhyone was seated around the wooden table, Key and Lucy started distributing the pack food.

"It's bothering me that Minho isn't here yet." Lucy thought out loud, making ____________ frown.

"Maybe they needed to do another take, Commercials are king of complicated, the exact reason why I stuck to being a photographer and not a director." Key stated.

"Are you sure that's the reason and not because you at directing?" Onew asked playfully and did a high five with Jonghyun and Taemin who were both laughing.

"YAH! If you're forgetting I'm your photographer and I can choose whether or not to edit your photos!" Key exclaimed making __________ and Lucy laughed while the three boys remained quiet.

"I was just joking..." Onew mumbled.

"_________-ssi? You're here too? What a coincidence! Minho Oppa! look who's here!" Yuri appeared giving a sly smikr to ___________ and Lucy who both had their mouths open due to shock.

"What are you doing here!?" Lucy exclaimed standing up.

"Oh, Minho Oppa and I were going to have a date." Yuri exclaimed happily. Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin and Key slowly turned their heads towards _____________ to see her reaction, but there was nothing. 

____________ sat white her shoulders and back straight, with a smile on her face, looking like she didn't hear a thing Yuri said. But on the inside she was controlling herself because she's stabbed Yuri countless times. 

"A date? A DATE!? Why would my grandson have a date with you? He's a married man! and you're disgusting!" Lucy exclaimed making Key snigger.

"YAH!" Yuri yelled when she heard Key making the others, tryo to control their laughter, even ___________.

"You just got owned!" Onew yelled, pointing at her.

"That's enough." Minho's voice boomed. His eyes scanned the surroundings and they locked on ___________ who's eyes were starting to turn glassy.

"Hyung! What are you doing here? You're not really having a date are you?" Taemin exclaimed oblivious to the tense atmosphere, Yet once again.

Minho closed his eyees and clenched his fists, His heart clenching.

'I can't do this.' He thought to himself and sent Yuri a glare.

"No of course not." Our next venue is just at this place.

"Why would you be shooting a perfume commercial out here?" Jonghyun asked, slightly pissed. Yeah Minho arrived, but he didn't say a single word to ___________.

"So you are having trouble with your wife aren't you?" Yuri whispered, making ___________'s ears steam hot air, and Lucy jump up with a knife.

"YURI! Stay away from my grandson or I will kill you here! I wouldn't even mind going to prison because I'm dyng anyway!" Lucy screamed, clenching the kinfe with her hand while Onew and Key laughed, with Taemin.

"Ommeonni, just take it easy. It's not like she's going to get him back." ____________ said making everyone turn to her.

"Right Minho?" ___________ asked. 

"Yes, Ommeonni, I'm married and I love my wife." Minho answered with a smile.

A smile that didn't reach his eyes.___________ noticed.

"Then why are you all the way there?" Lucy asked with a big smile, seeing that Yuri looked beyond pissed.

"Because the shoot is about to start, I'm just here cause the director told me to call her." Minho answered.

"Ooh, can I come with you?" Taemin asked.

"But we're all still hungry Taemin! and you'll have no one to talk to!" Key eclaimed.

"I'll come with him." __________ and Jonghyun said at the same time.

"See? Key hyung you go ahead and eat, I'll be with __________ noona and Jonghyun hyung!" Taemin exclaimed dragging both ___________ and Jonghyun.

"Minho, are we okay?" ___________ asked her husband when they were walking the few meters towards the shoot.

"Yeah, we are." Minho replied and held her hand. 

'Something's wrong.' ____________ thought to herself but let it slide, thinking she was just being dramatic.

"Minho! Yuri! there you are!" Sungmin interjected relief over his features. seeing who they were with, he immediately grinned.

"Ah, so I'm finally able to meet Mrs. Choi Minho." Sungmin said.

"Not for long." Yuri muttered under her breath.

"What was that?" Taemin asked, not sure about what he heard.

"Oh, nothing I said the walk was long! You're soo cute!" Yuri gushed.

"Uh... Arrraso." Taemin replied stepping away from her.

"Ah, Annyeong!" ____________ greeted. 

"I'd love to chat but we're kind of behind schedule, so is it okay if we start now?" Sungmin asked and apologized to both Minho and __________, ignoring Yuri who was harrasing Taemin.

"Oh, sure go ahead!" ___________ exclaimed enthusiastically.

Her answer was enough to get everyone start the shoot.

"Okay! So instead of a wal, Minho you push Yuri on the tree trunk arraso?" Sungming asked and didn't wait for his reply.

"ACTION!"

Everyone fell silent, while the third scene started, Yuri was supposed to pass by Mminho first, but instead she tripped and fell right on his arms.

"CUT!" Sungmin, yelled.

"Yuri, watch where you're going." 

"But, I'm wearing heels, it's pretty hard to walk with heels on grass." Yuri said, still not taking her hand of Minho's forearm.

"___________ is wearing heels too but she has no trouble walking straight at all." Sungmin replied, making Minho smile lightly and Jonghyun and taemin and the rest of the staff laugh.

"Whatever." She said, going back to her original spot.

"ACTION!"

As Taemin was talking to one of the staff about the huge contraptions they brought, Jonghyun scooted closer to ___________ who was watching Minho and Yuri do the scen almost flawlessly.

"Jealous?" Jonghyun whispered, making ____________ jump.

"Oppa!" _________ whisper shouted, not wanting to ruin the scene, but apparently Yuri already did.

"CUT! Yuri can you try not to stagger. walk straight."

"Arraso." Yuri replied, giving __________ a smirk.

"ACTION!"

____________ and Jonghyun watched together, as Yuri passed by Minho in the scene. Minho acted as if he just smelt the most pleasant thing in the world, and turned around and grabbed Yuri's wrist and asked for her name.

"CUT! okay, now we'll do the next scene." 

___________'s heart started throbing in her chest. She heard what would happen in this scene and she didn't know if she could take seeing Minho pushing Yuri up against a tree.\

"PLACES!"

"ACTION!"

Almost, like a switch, Minho automatically had Yuri pinned agains the tree when he heard Sungming yell action.  Minho and Yuri were just staring at each other, waiting for five seconds to pass before Minho pushed her even further and burried his nose on her neck up to her cheek.

"Know what? I have something to tell you." Jonghyun saod, pulling ___________ away knowing it how much it hurt seeing the one you love, touch someone else in an intimate manner even if it was for a job.

"Oh you do?"___________ asked, silently thanking him for the suttle distraction.

"Come on, it's too noisy here." Jonghyun said and urged her along.

From the corner of his eye, Minho saw Jonghyun pull ___________ away.  He clenched his hand that was on the tree supporting his body and breathed in.

He still hated his mother.

"CUT! THAT WAS A WRAP!" Sungmin yelled and automatically, Minho got off Yuri and made his way towards the table with food, and drank ater from his cup.

Brining the bottle to his lips; He let his eyes roam over the place and saw ___________ and Jonghyun in a deep conversation behind one of the tents where the commercial was currently being edited.

Minho slowly approached them, not wanting ___________ to be any closer to Jonghyun.

"___________, What if I told you I was inlove with you?" 

Minho stopped in his tracks and turned around wanting to punch something.

'This way it makes it easier for me to let her go.' Minho thought, pulling Yuri and pushing her inside the car, ignoring the shocked eyes of everyone on set, including ____________.

 

 

 

 

 

SO AS YOU CAN SEE, I KEPT MY PROMISE!! I UPDATED! YAY ME! OH OH OH! AND YEAH.... MINHO'S STARTING TO.. YEAH... YOU GET MY POINT! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS AND TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! YEAH COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I UPDATED  FAST HEHEHEHEHEH :D AND CLIFF HANGER? I GUESS SO. OH AND I REALLY WANT TO CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS STORY INTO SOMETHING BETTER. JEBAL! HELP ME! THAT'S ALL. :D

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!