10

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Yah! What non-sense are you talking about.?" Key asked, smacking Minho's head; Minho only glanced at Key seeming unperturbed.

"YAH! Choi Minho what are you saying?" Key asked again.

"Well, we are getting married and it would be-"

"WHAT!? You are what!?" Key and Taemin both asked, now standing side by side. ____________ face palmed herself. She gave Minho a look which he returned with a blank expression. 

 

'So much for letting Minho tell them--- PSH." The little voice said again.

'Shut up! this was your idea in the first place!' She replied and frowned. 

 

Taemin laughed. everyone looked at him weirdly, because frankly there isn't anything funny about the situation.

"What? Look at Noona! She looks like she's constipated- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Taemin said, which made Key laugh, __________ blush from embarrasment and Minho crack a smile. 

"So, anyway back to important matters--- __________-ah! Since when did you go out with him?" Key screamed glaring at her. 

"And you Choi Minho, you're still so young! why the hell do you want to get married!?" Before either  _________ or Minho could answer, Key spoke again.

"Both of you sit down, let's talk about this calmly."

"Hyung, your the one not calm." Taemin stated which made Minho crack a smile once again and made __________ laugh; Key silenced both Taemin and ________ with a glare.

Minho sat on the couch and pulled ________ along with him making her sit beside him. Taemin and Key were across, eyeing them with utter curiosity.

When they were settled, Key once again attacked the 'couple'  with questions.

"How did you two meet?" 

"How did you hide your relationship from the public?" 

"We-" ________ started but was once again cut off. 

"Why are you suddenly getting married?" 

"I-" but before Minho could speak, Key once again cut him off.

While all this interrogating was happening, Taemin went back to the kitchen, to get banana milk. 

"YAH! LEE TAEMIN! PUT THAT BACK!" Key screamed, Taemin pouted thinking Key didn't notice him; Key once again turned to Minho who was stoic and ________ who was laughing at Taemin's fail attempt to get banana milk.

Key studied them, ________ and Minho really don't look like they love each other. Why the hell would they suddenly want to get married? 

"Taeminnie~ it's okay! I'll cook you ramen! Minho! come help me!" __________ stood up heading to the kitchen and brought Minho along with her thinking Key was through being a mom and this could be their escape.

Minho stood up quietly knowing what __________ was trying to say. Even he wanted to escape Key. 

 

In the kitchen, ____________ formally introduced Taemin and Minho.

"Taeminnie, this is Minho--- My uh- Fiance." ________ said not quite used to putting Minho and fiance in one sentence. 

"Annyeong Hyung!!!!!!!! I'm Teamin!" Taemin said happily, reminding Minho that he alwas wanted a younger brother to mess around with. 

"I'm Minho, You are now officailly my Dongsaeng!" Minho exclaimed happily, Which didn't fail to surprise __________. She never knew Minho had this side. 

She has a lot to learn about this mysterious man standing infront of her.

 

Key observed the three, thinking about the possible reasons of how ___________ and Minho clashed. 

'He's a star, She's works at a bar.' Key thought to himself. suddenly it's as if a light bulb was placed on top of his head. He knew the reason. Or He thought he did.

"AHA!" He exclaimed, startling the three in the kitchen. 

Key stood up and headed to the kitchen, standing infront of Minho and __________. 

"Eh? Oppa gwenchana?" __________ asked feeling nervous by the way Key was acting.

"What's with him?" Minho uttered loud enough for only __________ to hear. She shrugged indicating she has no idea.

Taemin just ignored them and opened the drawers looking for bowls.

"YOUR PREGNANT AREN'T YOU!?" 

"YOU IMPREGNATED HER DIDN'T YOU!?" Key suspected pointing accusingly at Minho. 

"I'm going to be an ahjussi?" Taemin asked suddenly popping in. 

"ANIO!" ____________ denied while Minho burst out laughing.

"YAH! stop laughing, youb better explain things now! If You did impregnate my little _________ I will kill you!" Key threatened, but Minho continued laughing.

"Oppa! I am not pregnant!" __________ stated once again.

"Then why are you getting married? huh?" Key asked. Minho stopped laughing and placed his arm around ___________'s shoulders.

"Can't people get married at a young age because of love?" Minho asked which silenced Key and made __________ speechless. 

"The ramen is ready!!!" Taemin exclaimed breaking the silence.

 

__________, Taemin, Minho and Key were eating in silence when the door bell rang. 

"So, want to explain your love story?" Key asked, excitedlly. 

"I thought you wanted to kill Minho hyung." Taemin asked getting more noodles.

"Well, that's because I thought he impregnated __________, but all is okay now!" Key replied. 

Minho and __________ gave each other a look. This is the one thing they forgot. To plan how they met. 

"I'll tell him." Minho whispered, noticing _________'s uncomfortable state.

"So?" Key asked eagerly.

"To put it short, It was love at first sight. I was on my way to Onew hyung's bar, when ________ bumped into me and got mad saying she was late. Usually I'd get pissed to but seeing her, she was so beautiful under the moonlight the I couldn't speak." Minho said, telling Key exactly how they met. Except for the way he felt, cause he did really feel pissed. 

"Awwee, I'm amazed, no one found out about your relationship." Key stated with sparkling eyes. 

"We're cool that way." _________ said looking flustered by what Minho said. Even though she knew he didn't mean the her being beautiful part. 

"So noona is moving out?" Taemin asked. ________ didn't know what to answer, Key was waiting for the answer so Minho decided to speak.

"It's better for her to be closer to me, I have some crazy fans and I don't know what would happen if they did something to her." Minho replied glancing at ___________.

"That's right, Taeminnie, it's better for her to be closer to Minho." Key agreed sadly.

"But- I'm going to miss noonaaa~" Taemin whined with glassy eyes. 

"Taeminnie! I;m going to miss you too! I'll visit everyday! I promise!" _________ stood up and hugged Taemin. 

"Key, hyung would it be okay if you moved with us too?" Minho asked, feeling sad for both __________ and Taemin, especially Taemin. Taemin reminded him of a little boy who was about to loose his mom. 

All of them were staring at Key waiting for his answer.

 

In the other side of Korea, Sekyung called her husband who was currently in  Seoul.

"WHAT?" Jjong answered harshly.

"Yeobo, did you s-see it?" Sekyung asked with her tears falling freely. 

"What do you think?" Jjong asnwered.

"M-mianh-" Jonghyun put his phone down, and threw it on the wall. 

"_________-ah, I need you." Jonghyun uttered. He was sitting at the edge of the bed, with his head down, and his hands were his hair. His tears were falling and his heart felt like it was thrown into the middle of the ocean. 

"I need my beastfriend..." Jonghyun cried. Feeling betrayed and hurt. 

 

 

Okay... I think this is a crappy chapter. I'm sorry for that TT.TT Oh! and just so you know for the first few chappies

Jonghyun will be a MAJOR MINOR character. You know like, He has a Really Major part but he only appears 

MINOR? okay I'm sure if I'm making sense anymore but yeah... ^.^ 

I LOVE YOU!

Don't forget to subrscribe and comment!