26

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Ngmgh-- Omma___ hng" ___________ stirred on Minho's lap.

It's been four hours into the flight. Minho woke up about an hour ago with his 'wife' on his lap murming things, but he couldn't hear them. Her lips were moving, but nothing came out. This made Minho feel frustrated.

'Is she scared of planes?' He thought, unconciously rubbing _________'s arm with his right arm. A comforting gesture __________ unconciously relaxed into.

Minho raised his Left arm and glanced at his watch. He sighed.

"Two more hours." He mumbled. His neck and back were hurting from being in the same position for four hours straight but he didn't want to wake __________up. It was obvious she was exhausted and it seemed like the plane totally drained out her energy but somewhere at the farthest, darkest corner of his mind, He knows he just didn't want to let __________ go. That he just wanted to hold her with out her kicking him where the sun don't shine. 

 

Thirty minutes later, when Minho was just about to close his eye-lids for the second time, The plane suddenly dropped and his hold on __________ tightened. 

"Wha-" ___________ opened her eyes because of the sudden pressure from Minho's arms, but before she could say anything, The plane dropped again.

___________ immediately felt her heart beat rapidly against her chest. The only thing she could hear was her heart beat going into over-drive. She felt two hands grip her waist and place her on to the seat.

She looked up and saw a blurry image of Minho fasten her seat belt. He looked up and their eyes met. He wiped the tears that she didn't know were falling from her eyes. 

"Ssshhh it's going to be fine. It's alright" Minho comforted staring at her deeply but she could barely hear anything. The only things she could hear were the chaotic screams that has been haunting her since the plane crash and her father assuring her that it everything was going to be fine. 

It wasn't fine. Her family left her.

More tears came because of the painful memory. Minho wiped her tears and made her looke him straight into his eyes which held mized emotions. Pity, concern, love? She couldn't be sure and understanding; There was no fear though and that made ___________ feel secure. 

"Don't think about it oka-" Minho was cut off by the plane dropping once again, __________ jumped and started to shake slightly, Minho could feel fear radiating from her. She was that scared.

Minho once again wiped the tears that were freely falling from her eyes.

She needed a distraction.

Suddenly he dipped his head down causing their lips to touch. ___________ was caught off-guard but at that moment, She didn't care. 

Her heart beat faster than it already was. She felt sparks all over her body. She felt electricy coursing through her back and she immediately relaxed forgetting that she was currently inside a plane experiencing turbulence. 

The kiss continued, All too soon Minho pushed her back and removed his seat-belt and moved so now he was on top of her, Hovering. ___________ brought her hands up to his chest and trailed them up to his neck pulling him closer. Minho gently glided his tounge over her lower lip asking for entrance. She immediately opened , feeling Minho smile and insert his tounge. _____________ knows this isn't right, that she shouldn't be doing this because either one of them would end up hurt, but she didn't have a strong enough will to stop. 

Minho removed her seat-belt and lifted _________up as she immediately placed her legs around his waist not wanting to fall and brought her over to the couch that was right next to the chair. He placed her on the couch with out breaking the kiss but needing air, Minho pulled away and trailed butterfly kisses from the corner of her lips to her jaw then down to , He smiled secretly happy that his distraction worked but now this is more than just a distraction. By now the turbulence has lessened but didn't stop completely. 

Minho then, trailed his hands from her back to the sides of her stomach and rubbing the spot below her s earning a moan from her. ___________ suddenly felt something poking on her thigh and with out even looking she knows what it was. Minho stopped kissing her neck and started nibbling and eventually , He went up on her jaw and brought his lips to hers and so they started their tougne battle. ____________ could feel her husbands hands trail from where he was rubbing previously down to the hem of her dress which was already hiked up just below her under-wear. Both of them were feeling hot and _________ could feel her self getting aroused--- Too aroused.

Minho pulled away and rested his forehead on top of hers, looking into her eyes obvioulsy asking for permission, but before she could give an asnwer, The plane dropped once again and a loud roaring of the thunder was heard. ____________ then remembered where they were. She screamed and released his neck to cover her ears, tears once again falling. Minho sat up straddling her and stood up with the obviously buldge in his pants and knelt beside his wife who was closing her eyes. He plled her up into a sitting position and pulled once again pulled her close towards his body, feeling her relax slightly.

"Ssh, just sleep angel, It's going to be over once you wake up." He whispered.

"You won't leave me right?" She asked with tears, trying to ignore the fact that they almost made babies inside the plane.

"Never." He whispered and pulled her closer. She closed her eyes and slept with her head on his shoulder. 

Minho lifted his left arm and sighed.

"One more hour." He murmured before kissing his wife's head and rested his head on the head rest trying to calm himself and not think too much about what had happened.

 

 

Okay so I just couldn't help but write this chappie I mean I was in the middle of studying chinese and this kind of popped out... So sorry if it wasn't satisfactory enough. annny waaayyy um I know this chappie is short since you know I'm supposed to be studying right now. I'll be uupdating soon. I don't know when... but soon for sure! >.< 

p.s.

there were flight attendants and all but they were in a different room K? 

I love you!

 please don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^.^