37

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Minho! Yah! Choi Minho! Wake up!" ____________ screamed shaking Minho's shoulders.

"Wae?" He opened his eyes and looked confused.

"Your alarm has been ringing for the pass twenty minutes!" She complained giving him his phone.

"Why didn't you turn it off?" He asked, getting up; turning the alarm off.

She didn't reply.

"You didn't think about turning it off, Am I rght?" He asked giving her a smirk.

"Shut up and just get ready." That's all she said before running off to the bathroom bringing her clothes.

5 Minutes later, ___________ got out wearing  plain white longsleeves which accentuated her S- line perfectly, dark skin tight jeans paired with knee-length boots. 

Minho stared at her for a full-minute before he was able to find his voice.

"You look, Wow." ____________ blushed and moved aside giving him a small smile.

"Uh--- thanks, You go get ready, I-I" Minho frowned.

'What is wrong with her? Why is she so nervous?' He asked his inner self.

"Are you okay?" He asked approaching her.

"Huh? Oh Y-Yeah--" Before she could say anything else, Minho wrapped her in a hug.

"Tell me what's wrong." He whispered giving her shivers. He automatically pulled her tighter thinking she was cold.

"W-We're g-going home and the p-plane, I-I'm scared." She finished in a small voice.

"Don't worry, I'm right here, I won't let anything happen to you. Ever." He stated kissing her head.

"Okay, Thankyou. I- uh I" __________ was turning red.

Minho smirked, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Spit it out." 

"Uh-- I- I love you." She stated burrying her face in the curve of his neck. Minho chuckled and kissed her head once again.

"I know you do." __________ wasn't expecting this answer, she looked up and glared at him. 

"I was just kidding love. I love you too." He replied giving her one of the best kissesin the history of--- Well, kisses.

 

2 HOURS LATER ( still a private plane) 

 

"Welcome back Mr. Choi." The flight attendant greeted giving him a flirtatious smile once they entered the plane.

Minho merely nodded, not giving her any attention she craved from the heart-throb which made __________ smirk.

'In your face, you hoe.' She thought.

"Mam." The same attendant greeted but once _________ turned her head, The attendant automatically glared at her.

"Is there some reason you look like you are ready to kill my wife Miss?" Minho deadpanned giving the stewardess a hard stare.

"Oh no, I wasn't glaring I was squinting my eyes, Sorry. I have bad eye-sight." Sh made an excuse.

"Yeah, like hell you do." ___________ muttered but it was loud enough for them to hear, causing theother attendants to snicker.

__________ headed to her seat and buckled her seat-belt asshe was waiting for Minho to arrive, but when she turned her head, She saw him talking to the same attendant. 

"Stupid idiot, talking to a ." She muttered huffing her arms and crossing them over her chest.

"Hey." Minho appeared giving her a smile. She just glared.

"Why are you mad?" Minho asked knowing full well why she was.

"Why are you an idiot?" She countered, rolling her eyes.

"Sir, Mam the plane will now be flying, I suggest you put on your seat-belt." Ms. y attendant spoke.

"Thank you captain obvious." _________ replied bitterly, looking out the window.

___________ was trying to control her temper. 

'I'm not jealous.' She thought but the more she told herself that, The more her temper rose.

'Fine, I'm jealous but I have the right to be!' She told her inner self.

A few minutes later, she could still feel Ms. Suty stewardess' presence. She finally turned her head only to see her trying to buckle Minho's seat-belt.

"You are a flight stewardess yet, It's taking you more than forever to buckl a smiple seat-belt!" She exclaimed finally exploding.

The stewardess gave her an annoyed sstare while Mminho was just holding in his laughter. 

His wife was jealous and he didn't want to do anything about it. 

"Sir, It seems like your seat-belt is dysfunctional. It would be best if your transfer to the seat right across." She said ending down just to flaunt her cleavage.

That's when Minho started to worry, He didn't want to leave __________ alone. especially when she feared lifting off the most.

"It's okay, I don't need the seat-belt." He replied grabbing his wife hand and squeezing it. 

____________ was starting to panic, She didn't know what she'd do if Minho had to transfer. she be alone and Ms. s-a-lot would win. 

"Is everything okay? we have to take-off now, The captain said somthing about air- traffic." A handsome stewardess appeared smiling warmly at __________, which Minho caught.

"Yeah, everything's okay. I don't need the seat-belt." Minho repeated but the stewardess wouldn't have any of it.

"Sir, you have to transfer it for safety reasons, any way after the seat belt sign is off you can come right back." She stated.

___________sighed. It was for Minho's saftey after all. 

"Minho go." ________urged.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeas, now go before I kick you out of your chair." The steward whose name was Drew chuckled.

Minho glared at him.

"Okay." Minho transferred and as normal as any cliche story--- The stewardess flirted Minho avoided and __________ kept glaring.

 

 

HEY ! YES I KNOW BORING CHAPTER... I REALIZED I NEEDED A TRANSITION CHAPTER FROM SINGAPORE TO KOREA O THIS IS IT. TOMORROW I'LL BE UPDATING THE PREVIEW CHAPTER... HEHEHEHE DRAMA STARTS TOMORROW.... MAYBE... ^.^

ILOVE YOU!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! >.<