23

The Reason I said 'I DO'

1 Month Later.

 

"I can do this!" ___________ told herself while she was taking random breathing exercises. 

"Yah! What are you nervous about? If I were the one marrying him, I'd be running down the altar the minute I'm in my wedding dress!"Jessica teased fixing the train of ___________'s gown.

"Jessica is right, Why are you so nervous?" Tiffany added helping Jessica. 

All __________ could do was look at her  brides maids helplessly. Jessica and Tiffany giggled.

"Are you ready?" Key came through the door flashing the trio a smile.

"I guess." ________ answered, feeling her nerves start to take ove her entire body. 

'Why did I agree to marry him again?' She asked herself mentally face palming herself.

This earned another laugh from everyone in the room while her face turned red not knowing she said it out loud.

"That's because you love my grandson!" Lucy Choi said, coming out from the room connected to hers wearing a peach ruffled dress, that made her look 5 years younger.

"Omo! Ommeonni you look so pretty." _____________ admired with a smile. 

"You look beautiful ___________." Anne Choi came out following Lucy, She was wearing an elegant white dress that stops just above the knees. She too looked 5 years younger. 

"Thank you." ____________ replied, feeling flustered.

"Anyway, we better head over to the Church, We don't want to keep someone waiting." Key interrupted winking at __________ as everyone laughed.

 

Outside the Church, reporters were scattered everywhere filming the wedding; Fans were also everywhere supporting Minho and ___________. At first they couldn't accept that their beloved Choi Minho was getting married but eventually took a liking to ___________. 

 

In the Church, Minho was waiting anxiously tugging and straightening out his tie again and again; it was starting to irritate Onew and Taemin.

"Yah, can you stop that! Why are you so nervous?" Onew asked while Taemin just laughed and whispered to Onew.

"Hyung, that's because I told Minho hyung that __________ noona might not come." Onew burst out laughing while Minho glared at both of them.  They just kept laughing thinking that was the reason but it was far more reasonable than that. Minho knows ___________ was going to come, He knows she wouldn't bail out on her since she's grown closer to Ommeonni over the one month they were planning the wedding and especially because she needed the money.

"Why the hell am I nervous?" Minho muttered under his breath and sat one of thepews. He looked up the ceiling and also took breathing exercises which only made Onew and Taemin laugh like crazy idiots. 

Guests started pouring inside while Minho stood up jumping up and down; puffing out his cheeks trying to even out his breathing.

"Hyung! Will you calm down!? There are cameras you know? You look like you're ready to pee on your pants." Taemin scolded while Onew just kept laughing.  

 

From the corner of Minho's eye he could see Jonghyun together with Sekyung and some other friends settle on their seats. About 20 minutes passed, When the wedding planner was sure that all the guests were present and the priest had already arrived. She went to Minho and told him that there was 5 more minutes until the bride would arrive from the hotel. 

Minho nodded and realized he's been holding his breathe for quite some time. Anne and Lucy entered the Church and went over to Minho. 

"My son! you're growing up!" Anne cried, finally when it sunk it that Minho was going to have a family of his own.

"My grandson! I want grandchildren!" Lucy interuppted the mother son moment as everyone seated including the priest laughed at her silliness. 

"Halmoni, you're embarasing me!" Minho scolded feeling heat rise up to his cheeks.

"That's my job dear." Lucy smirked then went back to her seat pulling her daughter along. 

 

Suddenly, The wedding planner closed the huge wooden double doors of the church. Everyone turned around just in time to see the wedding car stop right in front, but before ____________ could get out, The doors closed fully. 

 

Minho went to his place and when wedding march started, Minho walked down the aisle first, feeling more nervous than he ever was in his entire life. 

'I'm  getting married.' He thought. He continued walking with his heart rate going overdrive. Even though this was all a fake marraige, He didn't know why he was so nervous.

He just was.

Onew followed giving the camera a smile but Onew being Onew--- He tripped and almost fell face flat but then quickly regained his balance and shrugged it off like he was used to falling. 

Taemin went after Onew. He was holding the rings and the bible. Bible in the left hand while the rings were in a pouch, Inside his tuxedo. 

Three little flowers followed him, Then Tiffany then Jessica. Both of them looked beautiful. That's what everyone thought. 

The wedding planner signaled the person incharged of the music, that it was time to change the song. When Jessica was already standing on her spot. The song started to play.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIMwmLzAFJ4&feature=related ) (Please listen to this it has more effect ^.^)

The huge wooden doors opened, A bright ray of sun came through the doors that guests had to squint their eyes. The wedding planner quickly closed the doors once Key and ____________ were inside.

 

Now, that everyone could see clearly, The guests turned around and admired the beautiful godess like girl who was at the end of the aisle blushing.  Key linked his arm through hers and smiled.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"More than I'll ever be." ____________ replied giving him a nervous smile. 

They started walking slowly; The guest stood up and gave ____________ smiles. She smiled back and clung tighter onto Key. He just laughed and patted her hand.

"Look at your groom, ____________. Maybe you won't be nervous." _____________ felt herself look up, Her eyes locked with Minho's.

He gave her a smile and she returned it. Another feeling came over both of them. It wasn't nervouness, It wasn't fear, It wasn't anxiety---- It was happiness.

 

'I chose her, I made the right choice.' Minho thought still not breaking their gazes.

 

'I ran away, I made the right choice.' She thought. She also didn't break eye contact, It seemed like they were the only ones on the ceremony. Everything seemed to dissappear for both of them as They continued walking down the aisle. 

 

They finally came to a stop and everything returned, _____________ remembered why she was here in the first place. But the doesn't matter right now. She's getting married to the guy she loves.

'Choi Minho I fell for you, but I know this will always be a one sided love.' She thought as Minho took her hand and lead her up the steps towards the Altar. 

The ceremony officially started and just like lightning, It was time for the exchanging of vows. The 'couple' faced each other. Minho took his bride's hand gently into his as Taemin approached them with a big smile and handed over the pouch to Minho. Taemin went back to his seat while Minho took out a ring and passed the pouch to ___________. 

He got the microphone; Looked straight into ___________'s eyes and spoke:

"____________, You are my once-in-a-lifetime miralce, Someone I want to keep forever, Someone I can't live without and someone I want to call my wife. You are all I could ever need, You're my friend, my lover, my everything.----- You are my life. From this day on, I will protect you, defend you and please you with all that I have. I promise you, that nothing can break us, until death I love you." 

___________'s heart was starting to speed up. The altar boy got the microphone. So Minho slipped the ring around her finger and smile at her making her heart flutter. She felt like jumping and screaming while laughing her heart out.

The altar boy, then passed the mic to _________. 

She took the ring out of the pouch, looked him straight in the eye and grabbed his hand.

"Minho, I stand before you today because you've won my heart. You are God's precious gift to me, someone I can call my angel. In this journey we call life I want you to be my traveling partner, through turbulence, bumps and broken engines. You make me smile at the most random moments and make me cry because of happiness. From this day on, I will serve you, I will please you. I will comfort you when you feel down and I'll be an ear for you to talk to. If diamonds can break diamonds, Nothing can break us.until death do us part. I Love you."

____________ slipped the ring in Minho's finger and smiled wildly at him. She took a deep breath obviously feeling nervous for what's going to happen next. 

The priest gave the final blessing and ended with.

"You may now kiss the bride." 

Minho leaned in as ____________ closed her eyes. The second she felt Minho's lips on top of hers she felt fireworks go off in the back ground and electric run through her spine, She kissed him back as she felt him smile into the kiss. Just when the kiss depens, Minho pulls back and pecks her forehead. 

The crowd errupts in cheers and applauses. Minho could hear his friends while __________ could hear both Jessica and Tiffany squealing in delight.

They face the crowd while the priest announces.

"Presenting to you Mr. and Mrs. Choi" 

 

 

Sooo they are finally married! I didn't want to put jjong's thought's in this chapie ^.^... so yeah and I have never written a wedding scene so if this one Mianhe TT.TT I tried my best though... 

anywhoooo...

i love you!

please comment and subscribe! >.<