39

The Reason I said 'I DO'

_____________ couldn't believe Yuri was pregnant. 

Pregnant with Minho's child.

"Yah! She never said it was his child!" Her inner self thought.

She took a deep breath and sat on the marble steps entrance of the mansion.

'What happened to them?' She thought running her hands through her hair due to utter frustration.

Suddenly, she heard the entrance door of the mansion open and close softly. She was about to stand up but thought better of it when the voice spoke.

"____________? Gwenchana?" Jonghyun asked, taking the empty space beside her.

She gave a dry laugh in return.

"Do I look okay Dino Oppa?" Jonghyun smiled despite the atmosphere and felt his stomach do flutters.

"You haven't called me that in so long." He stated, glancing at her.

"Yeah, I haven't." __________ replied looking straight ahead.

"Hey, you do know that was the past right?" JOnghyun suddenly spoke after three minutes of complete silence.

"Yeah, obviously it was past." She replied feeling tears sting her eyes.

"So what did you walk out for? Don't you think you over reacted a bit too much?" He asked completely facing his best friend.

'I reacted because now I know Minho has another reason to leave me. He'd want to make it up to Yuri for going through that alone.' She thought to herself.

"I guess you're right, I guess I did react a bit too much." _________ answered and looked away since her tears were starting to fall freely.

"You're crying." Jonghyun stated. It wasn't a question, It was a mere statement that somehow made _________ sob all the more.

"This is all your fault!" ___________ cried and buried her face in her hands. If it wasn't for Jonghyun getting married to that no good she wouldn't have met Minho.

"Ssshhh, It's okay, everything will be Okay." JOnghyun comforted pulling her into his arms.

"He had a child." ________ sobbed.

"T-They- I- I- I-it hurts, I don't know why, It just does." She stuttered.

Jonghyun didn't know what to say aside from ___________ is really hurt. for some reason she has it in her head that Minho is going to leave her. Even though she didn't say anything, He can read her pretty well since they are best friends. 

"Can I talk to her?" A voice suddenly spoke, making __________ freeze.

Jonghyun looked up and was met with Minho's tired gaze. He nodded silently and stood up not before giving ___________ a kiss on her forehead. 

"I'm always here for you okay?" Jonghyun whispered; __________ nodded silently through her tears. 

He stood up and gaze Minho a pat of encouragement on the shoulder even though it hurts to fo so. 

He was encouraging the man who got the heart of the girl he loves and loved more than his wife. He just didn't realize it at that time. 

when Jonghyun left and entered the dining area, Lucy automatically stood up and dragged him to another room gesturing for everyone to follow.

"Follow me boys."

Everyone, being Taemin, Key and Onew. 

"Yuri, why are you here? Did I tell you to come with us?" Lucy asked.

Yuri opened to answer but Lucy beat her to it.

"No, I didn't you go back to the hell you came from and leave us alone!" Lucy yelled glaring at her and let her gaze travel to Anne.

"You, you just ruined a newly-wed's christmas. You get out of this room andbring that wretched girl somewhere before I explode!" Lucy scolded while everyone remained silent.

"Ommeonni, you can't just kick Yuri out of the hou-" Before she could speak Lucy cut her off.

"I didn't invite her. This is my house so that means she isn't welcomed. You should have known better. I can never understand what my son saw in you." Lucy stated obviously hurting Anne.

With out another word, Anne exited the room with Yuri in tow.

"What hapened? Is she okay?" Lucy asked, facing Jonhyun like nothing happened just seconds ago.

"If I say she's okay, I would be lying." Jonghyung replied sighing.

 

"I'm sorry Yuri, you know how old women get." Anne apologized squeezing Yuri's shoulder.

"This is all your fault! I came here to get Minho back! not for him to hate me!" Anne immediately retrieved her hand.

"How is it my fault!?" She asked ahgast.

"The child I lost wasn't Minho's." Yuri muttered looking down.

"That's why I left him, I was guilty and I didn't know how to tell him. So instead I ended it all." She continued suddenly ashamed.

"You cheated on my son?" Anne asked quietly.

"I didn't mean to! It was a drunken mistake!" Yuri defended herself.

"And now you want him back." Anne stated.

"Yes, when the news came out that he was getting married it broke me to pieces, I had to start somewhere and it seems like destiny agrees with me since I met ___________ at the airport." Yuri replied.

"Then I'll help you." Anne rreplied giving her a michevious smile.

"You will?" Yuri asked suprised by the sudden support. Normal mothers would kick her out if they found out that she was pregnant not with his child. 

"Of course, Minho doesn't ned to know it wasn't his child. Wait, You did do it with him right?" Anne asked already formulating a plan.

"No, but there was this one time he was so drunk. I could tell him that's when it happened." Anne smiled.

"Good." 

"Why are you heping me? I mean as much as I apprieciate it--- Why?" Yuri asked.

"Let's just say I don't like gold diggers." Was Anne's evasive reply before leading Yuri to the kitchen to get wine.

 

 

"Hey." Minho said as he sat beside his wife.

"....." 

"Are you mad?" 

"....."

"Talk to me __________. Jebal." Minho pleaded.

"I'm not mad, I just-- You were supposed to be a father and what Yuri must have been through." _______ sinally replied, feeling her heart tighten.

"I'm sorry." ___________'s head snapped to him.

"Why are you sorry? You absolutely have nothing to be sorry for." She comforted, looking him straight in the eye.

"Yes, I do. I ruined your christmas." Minho stated.

"You didn't ruin it, Yuri did." ___________ stated giving Minho a chaste kiss.

"I have something for you." Minho suddenly said taking out a rectangular velvet box from his back pocket.

"What's that?" ___________ asked, shivering from the cold.

Minho placed an arm around her and gave her the box.

"It's my christmas gift. Open it."  He demanded.

_________ laughed and felt her smile widen when she opened the box. It was a bracelet.

A charm bracelet to be exact.

_________ got it from the box and examined it, It was beautiful. The bracelet wasgold with a heart lock and the center, but there was something odd about it. There were only few charms.

"Do you like it?" Minho asked, gauging her reaction.

"I love it! I have a question though, do these charms means something?" She asked.

He nodded, got her wrist and put it around it. 

It fit perfectfly.

"Are you going to tell me what they mean?"  She asked.

"This heart at the center, Is when the deal was made and sealed." He spoke, then moved to the next charm which was a plane.

"This plane is for our first plane ride together." He continued and looked at her and saw her blush at the memory. 

He smirked.

"Uh--- Why is there a boxing glove?" She asked curiously.

"That. Is because you keep boxing me out of bed." 

She laughed and smacked him.

"Thank-" She was about tot hank him but got cut off when Minho syood up and started looking for something in his pocket.

"What are you looking for?" ___________ asked.

"Well, I have one more charm for you, Close your eyes." She eyed him but followed anyway.

"There, you can open your eyes now." She opened her eyes ans smiled when she saw the charm. It was a christmas sock. 

"This, Is for our first christmas together. It may have been rocky, but I want to end it perfectly." Before __________ could ask what Minho meant, He leaned in and kissed her.

"Wait, why is there a crown? I didn't notice this." __________ asked, when she broke away blushing.

Minho smiled and tucked a stray hair behind her ear.

"Because you're the queen of my heart." Then he kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

      okay for some reason i can't post the christmas sock... but just imgine a cute christmas sock... sorry. TT.TT

HEYYYY! THE IMAGES ARE KINDA BIG.... CAUSE YOU KNOW YOU REALLY CAN'T SEE THE BEAUTY OF EACH CHARM IF THEY'RE SMALL AND YES I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS CHEESYLY <--- (NOT A WORD) HORRIBLE

DON'T WORRY THOUGHT CAUSE DRAMA DOESN'T END... YET. HIHIHIHIHIHI. I FEEL EVIL.

ANYWAY... HAPPY NEW YEAR! (YOU KNOW WHEN I'LL BE EDITING :D)

ILOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!