Special Chapter no.3

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"CHOI MINHO! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" ____________ screeched, looking at the wet carpet.

"How is that my fault!?" Minho he asked.

"I told you I want vanilla icecream!" ____________ yelled, looking like she was about to cry.

"That is vanilla icecream!" Minho countered, inspecting the stain on Lucy's favorite carpet.

"But it doesn't taste good1" She whined.

Minho sighed.

"Arraso, arraso it's all my fault. Minahe." Minho said, before pulling her against him and kissing her forehead, her stomach squished.

"OMO! MInho, did you feel that!?" ______________ asked excitedly, pulling away.

"Feel what?" He asked, confused.

"This." ____________ got his hand and placed it on top of her stomach.

After a few moments.

"WHAT IS THE BABY TRYING TO DO!?" Minho asked,starting to freak out.

"Are you giving birth!? Is it trying to get out!? What's happening? gwenchana?" He rambled, pacing in a circle.

_____________ laughed.

"YAH! The baby isn't trying to get out, he's just kicking." She said.

"Oh, right babies kick." Minho said feeling stupid from his little panic attack.

"Pabo." ___________ muttered, rolling her eyes.

Then Minho finally realized what she said.

"DID YOU SAY HE!?" He yelled, making Yuri and Lucy laugh from the kitchen who were baking cookies.

They expected it.

___________ nodded slowly, guaging his reaction.

"I HAVE A SON!?" He yelled out excitedly.

"Yes!" 

"I HAVE A SON!" Minho scooped ____________ back in his arms and gave her a long sweet kiss on the lips.

Then left her.

 

----------------------------------

 

"I HAVE A SON!" Minho burst into the kitchen literally shinning with happiness. Yuri and Lucy looked up and congratulated him but he didn't hear it because he made his way to the garden.

"AHJUSSI! I', HAVING A SON! NO- I HAVE A SON!" Minho saidexcitedly and then once again left jumping with happiness before he could hear what the gardener had to say.

Minho then ran back inside the mansion and passed by the __________ who was still in the living room, trying to take a seat with her big stomach.

Minho helped her sit then gave her the remote for the TV, kissed her stomach and when he felt it kick again, he once again left her.

He left her and went to their room, got his phone and group messaged everyone.

SEND TO:

KEY HYUNG, TAEMINNIE, JONGHYUN THE IDIOT, ONEW HYUNG, YUNHO HYUNG, CHANGMIN HYUNG, JESSICA NOONA, TIFFANY NOONA, SEKYUNG NOONA, SUNGMIN HYUNG, KYU HYUNG, HYUNA NOONA...

HYUNGS! NOONAS! DONGSAENG! EVERYONE! 

I HAVE A SIN! 

He sent fumbling with his phone, not noticing his typo well, that us until he recieved very many angry messages.

 

FR: KEY HYUNG

YOU HAVE A SIN!?

FR: TAEMINNIE

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY NOONA!

FR: JONGHYUN THE IDIOT

YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND!?

FR: TIFFANY NOONA

YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND!? AND WHAT IS THIS SIN ????? YAHHHH!

FR: HYUNA NOONA

YAH! IF YOU BROKE HER HEART AGAIN! I AM NOT HELPING YOU!

 

Minho quickly checked the message he sent and laughed when he realized he got over- excited and typed Sin instead of Son.

 

 

SEND TO:

KEY HYUNG, TAEMINNIE, JONGHYUN THE IDIOT, ONEW HYUNG, YUNHO HYUNG, CHANGMIN HYUNG, JESSICA NOONA, TIFFANY NOONA, SEKYUNG NOONA, SUNGMIN HYUNG, KYU HYUNG, HYUNA NOONA...

ALL OF YOU CALM DOWN! I SENT THE WRONG THING! MIANHEEEEE~

I MEANT TO SAY... I HAVE A SON! I HAVE A SON! I'M A FATHER OF A BOY!

I HAVE A SONNNNN! 

 

Minho sent, feeling excited all over again.

"Minho, I think you sent everyone a wrong message." ___________ said entering in the room.

"Yeah, I realized that now, how'd you know?" Minho asked, getting up and pulled her towards him just hugging her, She hugged back.

"Well, half of the my friends are asking if you need to be punched." She stated with a lugh, looking up so her nose was touching his chin.

He just chuckled and looked down to peck her on the lips.

"I know what I want to name our boy!" Minho said excitedly, pulling away and dragging __________ towards te bed.

"You do?"___________ asked surprised.

"I told you I wanted a Minho Jr., right? Well, I kind of thought of a name after that." He said, eyes, gleaming with happiness that ___________ couldn't hep but smile back.

"Okay, then what do you want to name him?" She asked, as Minho's phone beeped, indicating a message.

Minho quickly checked the message and it was a congratulations from Onew.

Minho opened his mouth but his phone beeped again.

"AISH." Minho grumbled and stuff hi phone inside the pillow case while ______________ just laughed.

"So the name?" he asked, unconciously rubbing her stomach.

"Yoogeun. CHOI YOOGEUN." Minho said with a smile and leaned on her stomach lightly to listen to the calming sound.

"I like it." __________ stated, running her hands through Minho's hair.

"Choi Yoogeun. I really like it." 

 

SOOOO HELLOOO! I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT INTERNET WAS BEING STUPID AGAIN! OH AND...

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! :D AFTER A LOT OF THINKING... I DECIDED THERE WOULD BE A SEQUEL :D 

A CLUE FOR THE SEQUEL WOULD BE IT INVOLVES SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T REALLY LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS CAUSE SHE DIDN'T GET HERS. 

AND SPECIAL THANKS TO KAICHO FOR THE IDEA ^.^

^.^

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 

P.S.

THE SEQUEL WILL PROBABLY BE SHORT THOUGH... OH AND THERE MIGHT BE A NEW PAIR SO... :D

I HOPE YOU WATCH OUT FOR IT! I WILL BE POSTING THE LINK AFTER THE LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER >.<