46

The Reason I said 'I DO'

Everything turned quiet. No one said a word; Everyone was sneaking sly glances at _______________. 

Sungmin, noticing _____________'s vulnerable face; He covered up.

"Aiya! I forgot to tell Minho that the shoot for the next venue is canceled! AISH! I'm such a Pabo!" Sungmin said loud enough for everybody to hear.

"Wait, we were supposed to have another shoot on a different venue?" Sungmin's assistant asked. Immediately Sungmin gave him the shut up look and automatically, he understoos why Sungmin did what he did. ____________ looked like Yuri just threw a vase at her heart and succesfully broke it in to pieces.

"Ah, I guess that's my fault. You told me to tell Minho-ssi but it kind of slipped off my mind." His assistant, Kyuhyun, said helping.

"So, hyung only got Yuri because he thought they had to go to another venue?" Taemin asked and yes, everyone was listening since they were still stuck in visible tension.

"Yah! shouldn't you be respecting your elders? What happened to your manners!?" Kyuhyun scolded, giving him a look.

"Hyung, I only respect people I like." Taemin said bluntly, making everyone laugh. Just like that the tension was gone and everything was back to normal.

All because of Taemin.

"I'll call Minho now!" His manager said, making a sudden appearance.

"Oh, kamasahabnida!" _____________ said then bowed. 

"So, back to my question." Jonghynu said, averting ____________'s already dived attention to him.

"Huh? What was your question again?" _____________ asked, glancing ever so often at the bumpy road in hopes of Minho's car appearing and pushing Yuri out.

Jonghyun sighed.

"What if I told you I was in love with -" Before Jonghyun could finish his sentence someone or actually some people called __________.

"__________-ssi! ____________-ssi! Everyone saw what happened a while ago and Minho-ssi seemed a bit angry, could there possibly be a fight going on with both of you?" A random reporteer asked, but before____________ could avoid, another one in.

"__________-ssi, How did you feel when Minho pulled that new model into his car? Are you jealous in any way?" 

"Excuse me, ______________ could there be a possibility that your relationship with Minho-ssi would be ruined because of that new model? " Another reporter asked, and at last, everyone was quiet except for the flashing cameras.

Jonghyun was about to stir ______________ away from them, but she held him firmly in place.

"To answer your questions, No I am not jealous of Yuri, actually, Minho and her are off to the next venue-" Before she could finish the same reporter cut her off.

"Then why are you here? Didn't he want to bring you along?" The reporter asked, looking smug. ____________ just breathed out and answered with poise.

"Well, this venue is actually more than it seems. It seems plane, but behind that curve, there's a little cliff and My in-laws and friends are there enjoying a nice lunch. Minho just went ahead." The reportes looked at ____________ with surprise. Anne had hired her and it was the first time some one was able to answer her questions with out missing a beat.

"YAH! Why are you harrasing my grand-daughter-in-law!" Lucy screamed with a big scowl on her face.

Immediately, the reporters made way for her, while the photographers snapped furiously.

"Now scram before I call your companies and kick you in the behind!" With that, the reporters immediately fled off, kn owing that Lucy was serious when she said she was going to call there company. She had actually made a company bankrupt because this reporter wouldn't stop pestering her.

"Gwenchana _____________?" Lucy asked.

"Nooooonaaa~~~ I have water!" Taemin arrived and automatically handed her the glass but it was empty.

"YAH! Lee Taemin! next time you give someone water make sure it doesn't spill while you're walking!" Key scolded smacking him at the back of his head.

"Oops." Then everyone laughed, but ____________ couldn't get the one thing out of her head.

"What if it really was the end?" She muttered.

"What?" Onew asked, thinking she was talking to him.

"Ah, Oh I wasn't talking to you Oppa." _________ replied then smirked at him to cover up the pain.

 

----------------------------------------

"So, now you want me?" Yuri asked with a hint of victory in her tone.

"I'll never want you." Minho replied coldly and frankly.

"But you just pulled me out of there-" Yuri began but was cutoff when Minho suddenly pressed the brakes.

"Don't act innoccent Yuri! I know you put my mother up to this! Okay, fine you win I'm letting her go! But just so you know. I.WILL.NEVER.LOVE.YOU." Minho said enunciating the last words with so much venom that Yuri cringed.

"Y-you don't really mean that." Yuri said with tears in her eyes.

"I mean it Yuri, You may think that you have won, but remember this, Your life will literally be a living hell with me." Minho said with so much coldness that it makes him seem like he's a heartless bastard; He then started driving again.

"I know you still love me Minho. Just let go of your pride and admit it." Yuri said with her newly found confidence.

"I don't love you. I think I never actually did. It was all infatuation Yuri." Minho said, before stepping on the brakes again. They were currently in the city, and far from where Yuri lives.

"GET OUT." Minho demanded.

"You want me to get out? NOw? Minho! I haven't been to Korea in years! I have no idea how to get home!" Yuri complained.

"I don't care." He deadpanned.

"GET OUT." He repeated, unlocking the doors, and bending so he could open Yuri's door personally.

"No." 

"Either you get out, or I do, oh and I'm taking the key's with me so either way it's a lose-lose situation for you." Minho said emtionlessly.

"You are a jerk." Yuri said.

"You're a ." Minho replied.

"But I still love you." Yuri added, looking at Minho with pleading eyes.

"And I don't." Minho stated not even sparing her a glance.

"Get out Yuri." Minho repeated once again. Yuri sighed and exited the car. Minho rolled the tinted window down and looked Yuri in the eye.

"And one more thing, the only girl I'm throwing my pride away for is _____________. The girl I love." With that being said, Minho rolled the window back up and drove away leaving a frustrated and wrath-filled Yuri.

"Choi Minho, You will regret this."

 

 

 

HEEEEEYYY!!! SO SEE? THERE'S JUSTICE... ISH I MEAN MINHO ISN'T TREATING HER NICE AND ALL AND THANKS TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! ^.^ I'LL EDIT SOMEDAY.... SO YEAH... ^.^ OH! AND ... 

TEASERS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT?"

"WHY SHOULD I?"

 

"SO ABOUT MY QUESTION..."

 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS."

"I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!"

 

"GO TO SLEEP, I HAVE AN EARLY DAY TOMMOROW."

 

 I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!