7

The Reason I said 'I DO'

It's been a month and __________ has been living her life as normally as she could. Meaning, she was trying to rid her mind of Jonghyun. Yes, she is still in love with him and it's pissing her off. 

"Noona~~" Taemin called from the living room. 

"Wae?" __________ yelled back from the kitchen.

"Your phone is vibrating!" Taemin yelled, his eye glued to the TV.

"Can you please bring it? I'm cooking." __________ asked.

"Shiro! This is the best part of Lion King!" Taemine whined, ___________ sighed and decided to just go get her phone herself. 

She washed her hands, leaving her soup to boil while she went to get her phone. By the time she reached the living room, Taemin was jumping up and down the couch. 

_________ merely rolled her eyes and was astonished that her phone was still vibrating. She picked it up without looking at the caller I.D.

"Yoboseyo?" She answered, heading back to the kitchen, not wanting to burn the house down.

"Is this __________?" A voice asked.

"Yeah, why? What do you need? Are you a stalker?' __________ answered throwing all the questions she can at once.

"Okay, this is really you." Minho answered ignoring her question.

"Yah! who is this!" _________ shrieked.

"And how did you get my number!?" She continued stirring the soup.

"It's me." Minho answered, expecting her to know his voice by now.

"Who is you?" _________ asked, not recogniing his voice at all.

"Minho." 

"Oh, you--- what do you want?" She asked rudely, completely forgetting about her promise.

"Do you remember? You have to meet me." He stated. __________ turned the fire off and started transferring the soup to a cean bowl while she answered.

"Oh, right. Where?" 

"How about I pick you up at the Han river?" Sounds good to her. 

"Arraso." With that she hung up leaving Minho dumb struck.

"________-ah! I won't be eating here!" Key said wearing his shoes from the door.

"Wae? HYung~~~~~~~~" Taemin whined.

"Because, I have a job, unlike you." Key said trying to tease Taemin.

"But I'm still in school!" Taemin replied with glassy eyes.

"YAH! I was just joking! omona! Don't cry!!!!!! TAeminnie!!!" Hearing this, ________ immediately went out of the kitchen to see the damage Key made.

"Oppa! how can you say that to TAemin?" ________asked patting Taemin's back.

"I didn't mean it! It was supposed to be a joke!" 

"It's not a funny joke! HMPH!" Taemin stood up and left for the kitchen and immediately ate leaving _______ glaring at Key.

"It was really a joke! I swear!" Key explained.

"Joke my ." ________ said before glaring at him one last time and joining Taemin who was laughing because of Keey's hilarious reaction.

Meanwhile, Minho was in the midst of a photoshoot with make-up artists running towards him, placing make-up on his face, and stylists making sure his ward robe was okay.

"Aish! If only I didn't need her..." Minho trailed off as his manager called him, since the photographer was ready to start.

 

LATER THAT DAY.

___________ was waslking down the streets of Seoul enjoying life. since she came to Seoul, she had no major problems at all. All she had to deal with was Taemin's annoyng cuteness and Key's constant nagging but apart from that, Life has been treating her well. 

'I guess I did make the right choice.' _______ thought.

She continued walking until she felt like she was being followed. She turned her head around to see if someone was following her, but there was no one there. She continued walking but the ominous feeling wouldn't leave her. She decided to turn her head once more, expecting a person to bump into her, but there was no one. 

'Maybe i'm just being paranoid.' She thought to herself, and was about to turn back when a car which was about two meters away caught her attention. It was a black car with heavily tinted windows, It looked liked those cars people would rent if they were a tourist, So she thought nothing about it and turned around and continued walking towards her destination. 

A few paces later, The feeling of being followed still wouldn't get lost. She stopped and turned her head, but not too much. From her view, she saw the black car still behind her, only this time it was a meter closer. She took a step and so did the car. The car moved but not that much, only close enough for the driver to see her face. She took five more steps and the car moved too. 

___________ is suposed to be scared right? instead of fear, all she felt was irritation. 

She took ten more steps and the car moved again, Now she was sure that the car was in fact, folloeing her.

She stopped, and ran towards the car, knocking on the windows heavily. 

"YAH! get your out here and tell me exactly why your following me!" __________ yelled gaining a few glances from people on the side walk, but at that point she didn't care. 

After a few seconds, she heard a door open and shut close. She looked up from the window to the owner of the car, only to turn pale seeing the person.

 

 

 

 

IT WAS JONGHYUN.

 

Hello, people of the world! So here I updated again! ^.^ I think this is a cliff hanger, I'm not sure. hehehehe >.<

anyway.... thanks to new subscribers! 

and and and and and

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! 

I LOVE YOU!^.^