52

The Reason I said 'I DO'

 

"Noona! I wanna be your model!" Teamin yelled when he found out _____________ was scouting for someone to model her clothes for class.

"Okay!" ___________ replied excitedly. It's been one year and times seems like it's gone by so fast. 

Minho withdrew from the industry, saying he needed a long break and no one knew when he was coming back.

___________ though, is slowly rising to fame. Even though she'started in the university, she still recieves calls from various agencies trying to get her to sign atleast one contract but she always declines them saying she'd rather make the clothes for the camera than wear it infront of the camera.

"YAH! Why are you getting him as a moddel!? I'm the professional one here! and I'll even do it for free!" Onew complained, entering the sewing studio ____________ rented; and conveniently the studio was only one block from their apartment.

"Because she loves me more!" Taemin interjected, putting his arm around _____________.

"Did I say that?" _____________ asked, raising her eyebrow aat Taemin.

"Ha! So you love me more!" Onew exclaimed, doing a happy dance.

"I never said that either." 

"YAH!" Both Taemin and Onew exclaimed at the same time.

----------------------------------

In the other side of Korea, Minho sat on the couch drowning his sorrows away with a lot of alchohol.

"Oppa! I'm going to the mall today wanna come?" Yuri asked, entering the living room.

"NO." Minho replied not even bothering to glance at her.

"Are you sure? This new store ope-"

"NO." Minho said more firmly and threw the bottle of alchohol at the wall effectively breaking it to pieces; barely missing Yuri.

"Oppa! You almost hit me!" Yuri scolded.

Minho smirked.

"Good." He walked away, carrying another bottle; bumping Yuri's shoulders and made her stagger.

"Minho! Is that anyway to treat your girlfriend!?" Anne's voice suddenly spoke from the entrance of the huge apartment.

"Oh, she's my girlfriend now? I thought she was just my maid since she does everything I tell her to." Minho replied, ignoring the glare he got from Anne.

"Is that anyway to talk to your mother!?" Anne scolded again.

"I don't see my mother anywhere." Minho replied coldly, completely walking out on them.

"Don't worry about him, I'll make sure he's going to treat you right." Anne told Yuri. looking at the empty space Minho once occupied.

Yuri sighed.

"I give up." She stated.

"What? You're not making sense Yuri." Anne replied.

"I give up. I love Minho but it's useless having him with me physically if his mind is always with ____________. I can't compete anymore." Yuri muttered.

"You can't let that happen Yuri." Anne said ominously.

"Why? Are you scared that you'd have no more money to spend? Omma, you've been using my money ever since I started working there's no difference whether I marry Minho or not." Yuri stated.

"Hush! If Minho hears you he'll know something is up!" Anne scolded.

"Well, I don't care. He has every right to know the truth!" Yuri countered.

"What truth?" Minho came back staring at both of them.

"Nothing son."

"I'm your sister." Yuri and Anne said at the same time.

"What?" Minho asked looking directly at Yuri.

"I'm your sister." Yuri stated simply.

"What do you mean you're my sister?" Minho asked, taking dangerous steps towards her.

"What I mean is, we have the same mother. Remember when I told you that I lost my mother at a young age because she left me? Well, I found her." Yuri replied.

"It's not like that I-" Anne started but was cut off by Minho's glare.

"When did this happen?" Minho asked.

"Since I don't know anything about my mother, I went to my dad and told him to tell me everything about my mother and It so happened to lead me back to your mom." Yuri said.

"I can ex-" 

"SHUT UP!" Yuri and Minho said at the same time.

"My dad was poor before. Peniless to be exact and he fell inlove with our mom but like I said, He was peniless so she left him for another man." Yuri explained, feeling like a huge weight has been lifted from her shoulders.

"When did you find out?" Minho asked checking his temper.

"Two days ago." Yuri replied.

"I'm sorry Oppa I should have told you but I needed time to think. I still love you and I didn't want to lt you go." Yuri apologized, sighing in defeat as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"YOU KNEW ALL THIS AND STILL PUSH ME TO HER!?" Minho yelled at Anne.

"Yes. The minute you introduced me to Yuri years ago, I knew she was my daughter right away. Yuri, I may have left you but all these years I was keeping track of you. I wanted to love you as my daughteer. That's why I'm pushing Minho to go back to you--- but you found out." 

"YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE US COMMIT A SIN! !" Minho yelled punching the wall close to him.

"WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU!?" Minho yelled, all his rage coming out. He couldn't hold it anymore so he did the most rational thing he could think of.

He slapped Anne.

"GET AWAY FROM US. GET AWAY FROM ME AND YURI. GET AWAY FROM OMMEONNI AND GET AWAY FROM ___________." 

"I-I'm your mother!" Anne screamed with a pleading face.

"You're not my mother. You're a monster." Yuri replied now crying on the floor.

"I'm sorry." Anne said, slowly inching towards the door cupping her reddening cheek.

"You ruined everything for me." Minho said slowly calming down.

"I'm sorry." Anne repeated once again.

"Just get out." Minho replied, walking to his room leaving Yuri crying  in the living room.

 

SSSSOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I HAD TO PREPARE FOR PROM... YOU KNOW DRESSES AND ALL ANYWAY.... NOW YOU KNOW WHY ANNE DID IT! AND I THINK YOU'LL START TO LIKE YURI WITH IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS.... I THINK..... THINK... OH WELL...

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!