56

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Is it ready yet????" Hyuna asked, entering the sewing studio of ___________, who was currently frowning on the sketch she made earlier that day.

"Hyuna unnie, It's only been three days. I barely even have the sketch yet." ___________ replied then plopped on the floor with a loud sigh.

Scowling, Hyuna bent to her level and pulled her up.

"You can do it!" Hyuna encouraged.

"Unnie, are you sure you want me to dessign this dress for you? I mean you only get married once in your life and you know." ____________ stated, sighing one more time.

"Okay, let's have a break first!" Hyuna announced, dragging _____________ outside.

"Unnie! What are you doing? I need to finish my sketch!" _________ protested.

"It's a beautiful day! you're bound to get inspiration somewhere---" Hyuna trailed off, smiling suspiciously.

"Unnie, I don't like that smile." She stated.

"What smile?" Hyuna asked, acting innocent.

"Anyway Balli!" Hyuna continued, breaking out into a jog.

"Unnie! slow down! with the apeed you're running we might bump into som- OOMF." Before She could even finish her sentence, ___________ bumped into someone, Without looking up, SHe immediately bowed her head and apologized.

"Mianhe." She said, her head still down.

"Gwenchana." Minho answered.

__________ stiffened, knowing the voice anywhere, but when she looked up, there was no one there. She turned her head to Hyuna who was smirking at her.

"U-unnie, who was that?" ____________ asked, turning her head slowly toward the dissappearing figure.

"I don't know--- He seemed a little familiar though." Hyuna answered placing her hand behind her back and giving a thumbs up.

 

-----------------------------

 

Across the street from _________ and Hyuna, Yuri and Lucy squealed while Key grinned.

They were inside a heavily tinted car, and saw how their plan was succesfully executed just seconds ago.

"Oh, how I love being a grandmother." Lucy stated then smiled to herself while Yuri and Key both gave each other a small smile.

"Oh! Key-ah! Let's go to the grocery store! I wanna buy Taemin milk. Oh and while I'm buying stuff you go with Yuri buy a dress." Lucy said.

"A dress?" The asked together confused.

"Yes, for the upcoming wedding duh!" Lucy replied, rolling her eyes.

"But omeonni that's three months from now!" Yuri whined.

"I don't care." Lucy deadpanned and ordered Key to start the car.

 

-------------------------------------

 

___________was still staring empty space where the figure was once retreating.

'It can't be him... Can it?' ___________ asked herself.

'Nah, it really can't be.' She said.

'But what if it was?' She thought.

"YAH! are you even listening!?" Hyuna scolded, shaking ___________.

"Huh? Mianhe." ___________ replied.

"What did you say again?" _________ asked, tilting her head to the side.

"I asked you if you would come with me choose a ring." Hyuna repeated.

"Shouldn't you be doing that with your fiance?" She asked.

"I would but he isn't here riht now. He's on a business trip." Hyuna replied, acting sad.

"Oh, okay sure!" __________ quickly agreed pittying Hyuna.

"So where are we going?" She asked, as Hyuna was pulling her farther from the house.

"To my car." Hyuna stated.

"Uh, Unnie, why did you park one block away from the studio?" _________ asked, looking at Hyuna weirdly.

"Because I want to excersice." Hyuna lied without missing a beat.

"Now, enough with the questions and get in!" She demanded pushing ________ in the front seat of her car with a big grin, excited.

As hyunamad her way to the driver's seat, She discreetely pulled out her phone from her back pocket and diale Minho's number.

 

------------------------------------

 

"Yoboseyo?" Minho answered.

"We're on our way." Was all Hyuna said before hanging up not even waiting for him to reply.

"They're coming! prepare al the rings my grandmother selected." Minho ordered.

"Yes sir." All the workers in the shop chorused and immediately pulled out dozens of rings, placing them on the glass tables.

"Sir, they're here." The guard announced, getting in the shop.

"What? They are? That was fast." Minho muttered and immediately made his way to the security area where the security cameras are monitored.

He sat on one of the chairs and the guard that was there, pointed to a small TV where __________ would be choosing rings.

"Sir, this camera is the one closest to them."

"Okay, Thank You." Minho said and stopped talking as _____________ and Hyuna came into view.

 

--------------------------------------

 

"Woah, Unnie these are the most beautiful rings I've ever seen." __________ muttered with her jaw hanging wide.

"I know, I gues that's why he chose this place." Hyuna replied, marvelling at the sight before her.

"So, let's start choosing!" Hyuna said excitedly bringing her over to the rings, Lucy has selected.

"Okay I guess." _____________ replied, etting Hyuna drag her.

"What do you want?" Hyuna asked, pointing at the rings on the glass case.

"Unnie, it's your wedding not mine." ___________ stated, eyeing a ring.

"Yes, I know but I want you to choose it cause frankly I have no experience and uh-- you kind of do." Hyuna said, looking away, acting embarrased.

"Oh, alright thten." __________ replied, not feeling offended at all.

"Oh, I forgot you have to choose two rings." 

"What? Why?" _________ asked, feeling completely lost.

"Well, If you haven't noticed, my fiance didn't get my an engagement ring yet because, like I sad he's out of the country and he wants me to just choose and he'll come back and buy it and propose formally." Hyuna explained.

"So, he proposed to you over the phone?" ___________ asked, with eyes wide.

"YAH! Stop asking questions! Just help me pick the darn rings." Hyuna said, acting irritated but was actually very excited for the upcoming wedding.

"Arraso."

After thirty minutes of deciding, their descisions has narrowed down to three rings.

"Sso, which one do you think is best?" Hyuna asked.

"Well, for you, I think the one with just the diamon on the ring would be best." ___________ replied.

"Why don't you think about it this way. If you were the one getting married now, which would you choose?" Hyuna asked.

"I would choose, something simple. Like..." ___________ turned her head around the whole shop and her eyes zeroed in on a diamond ring in a glass case table across them.

"That one." ____________ made her way to theglass case and pointed towards it.

Hyuna approached her and so did the sales lady.

"Wow, that's beatiful." Hyuna gasped.

The ring looked a lot like __________ and Minho's first engagement ring except now, the band was purely silver with no diamonds on it.

"Yeah, It is." 

"Okay, so my fiance will get that for me! Now ________ choose another one!" Hyuna said to the sales lady who just smiled knowingly.

As Hyuna said that, ____________ felt her heart drop even if she wasn't supposed to feel that way.  

'Right, this isn't my wedding it's Hyuna unnie's.' She thought sighing to herself.

 

----------------------------------------

 

After Hyuna and ____________ finally decided on what the wedding ring would be, THey left the shop and Minho went down and purchased them, thanking everyone in the shop for keeping evrything that happened confidential and for their hospitality.

"__________!!!! Gomawo for helping me today!" Hyuna thanked her as they stopped before her house.

"No problem Unnie!" ____________ replied giving Hyuna a genuine smile.

"Oh, __________?"

"Yeah?" 

"I know toninght you'll probably try to force yourself to think of a design, but I'll just give you a tip, Why don't you imagine this as your own wedding? Like what gown you'd want to wear." Hyuna said giving her a soft smile.

"Allright, I think I'll do that." ____________ replied, getting out of the car, completely forgetting about the incident that happened earlier.

 

 

PLEASE READ (IMPORTANT): 

SOOOOOOO TADA! THIS CHAPTER'S MODERATE I GUESS AND ISN'T MINHO JUST THE SWEETEST? AND... I AM CHANGING THE TITLE OF THIS STORY CAUSE I FOUND A STORY THAT HAS KIND OF THE SAME TITLE WITH THIS ONE SO YEAH NEXT CHAPTER (WHICH MAY BE REALLY SOON).... I'M CHANGING IT TO:

THE REASON I SAID 'I DO  

(You can stop reading the A/N now if you don't usually read it :D cause the paragraph after this isn't that impo.) 

OH AND I KNOW THIS STORY IS ALMOST ENDING BUT IS IT GETTING Y-ER?(<----- NOT A WORD BUT WHO CARES RIGHT?) CAUSE I'VE BEEN LOOSING A LOOOT OF SUBSCRIBERS .... I GUESS I'M BEING TOO EMOTIONAL ABOUT IT BUT.. YEAH. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG SO I CAN IMPROVE. I WILL EDIT THIS STORY AFTER I COMPLETE IT. BUT PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING BAD TO SAY, SAY IT IN A NICE WAY. :D

 

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!