17

The Reason I said 'I DO'

THE NEXT MORNING.

 

__________ woke up and was about to stretch but somehow she couldn't move. She felt like she was being trapped. She tunred her head and saw Minho's handsome face inches away from her, sleeping peacefully, hugging her waist. 

THEN IT SUNK IT.

"YAH! CHOI MINHO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" She yelled and kicked him off the bed. Minho was startled with the sudden kick and grabbed on to what he could grab, so he wouldn't fall.

HE GRABBED HER PAJAMAS. 

"YAH!" She screamed---

Screamed and fell along with him making her straddle his waist. 

"Why the did you kick me off MY bed!?" He screamed with fury and anger burning in his eyes which made her want to shrink. But she didn't back down.

"You had your hands all over me!" She screamed back, now feeling a little confident.

"How did I get in your bed anyway!? and don't use the excuse I sleep walk because I'm sure I don't!." She screamed. 

"WHAT THE HELL!? YOU PRACTICALLY BURST MY EARDRUMS CRYING FOR YOUR OMMA AND APPA!" Her eyes widened, then it all came rushing back, The accident. SHe should have died with them.

After a minute of silence, in the same position, Minho realized what he said and softened feeling the anger from being literally kicked out of bed disperse. 

"Mianhe, I didn't mean to-"

She cut him off.

"It's okay, I'm the one who should say sorry." She said biting her lower lip looking like she wanted to cry.

Minho sat up which resulted to her straddling his lap. Still unware of their position.

"I'm really sorry. I wasn't thinking and-" He was cut off by their door bursiting open with halmeonni in the other side of the door. 

"Omo! did I interrupt something?"  She asked with a big smile on her face. 

"Anio."

"De." 

Both Minho and __________ replied at the same time. 

"Anio, halmeonni no you didn't." ___________ said while giving Minho a pointed look. 

"Well, my grandson said I did and seeing your position right now--" For the first time that morning, they noticed their position and immediately jumped away from each other. Faces burning with heat. 

"OMO!I did interuppt something! It's okay! don't be shy! I just wanted to tell you that we're going to be shopping for a wedding dress today so--- I'll give you two hours to finish up, since you know your clothes are still on and I don't think you'd want to make this a quickie. Annyeong!" She immediately closed the door with a grin on her face. 

"Ah, young love, How lovely." Lucy Choi sighed dreamily before skipping into what was formerly _________'s room to call her daughter and inform her about the shopping. 

In the room, Minho and ___________ were stuck in an awkward silence. 

"So--- um as I was saying, I'm sorry" Minho stood up from the head of the bed and headed for his bathroom. 

Still burning red with embarrsment. 

'AISH! why can't my grandmother be normal?'He thought smiling to himself. 

 

AFTER 3 HOURS.

Lucy, Anne and _________ were inside the mall, looking for a perfect wedding dress. Both the mother's seem to be enjoying it very much while _________ felt like she was entering hell. 

'I'm so tired.' She thought, but seeing halmeonni smile made her happy so---

SHE ENDURED.

In the other side of Seoul, Minho was inside a jewelry store looking for a perfect ring to give his 'Fiance'. 

"Sir do you need any help with deciding?" The sales lady asked smiling at him kindly, lucky not recognizing him.

"Sure, Can I ask you though, What is the perfect ring to give a natuarally beautiful girl?" He asked, imagining _________'s face.

He smiled unconciously. 

"I think this would be the perfect ring." The saled girl offered. It was a white gold engagement ring with one diamong in the center. 

It was too plain and common.

"This is okay, but do you have something more unique?" He asked.

 

Back to the tree girls shopping, They entered what probably was the tenth store and immediately started scanning for wedding dresses. 

"Are you tired?" Minho's mom asked her.

"Ah, yes but I can endure." ___________ smiled kindly. Anna Choi smiled at her. 

"___________-ah, from today call me Omma and you wait here, I'll get gowns arraso?" Too tired to argue, __________ nodded as Anne went off somewhere.

After five minutes, Anne and Lucy came back with more the five gowns in each hand. 

"Here, try these first!" Halmeonni called out and ran towards ___________. Her daughter just rolled her eyes. 

After an hour of trying on dresses, ____________ was working and they still couldn't find anything. 

"This isn't working!" ________ finally complained.

"We already gave you all the dresses we could find and you looked beautiful in all of the, Why didn't you like them!?" Anne asked.

"Because I couldn't connect with any of the dresses!"

"Connection is important! We shall not give up! come here daighter let's find more ___________ wasit here." Lucy pulled Anne. _________ took this as an opportunity to cakk Minho.

'Where's that idiot anyway!?' _________ thought as she poked her phone for his number.

 

Back to the other side of Seoul, Minho kept rejecting the rings the girl showed her. It's either too fancy, too simple, too fauxy, too ugly, and even too gay.

The manager approached them, thinking there was a problem.

"Sir, Is there a problem I can help you with?" He asked.

"Yes, I can't seem to find the perfect engagement ring, I was wondering If you have any more?" Minho asked hopefully.

The manager smiled.

"Of course we do, why don't we go check the next floor." The manager lead Minho up.

"Sir, How about this?" The second Minho laid eyes on the ring, He smiled.

'PERFECT' He thought.

The ring was a white gold ring with three diamond in the front, the midddle diamond was bigger compared to the two diamonds beside it, three smaller diamonds that were inside the silver band followed them, in each side.

"I'll take it." Minho smiled satisfied with the ring, suddenly his phone rang.He fished his phone out of his pocket as he was being led to the cash registrer.

Minho didn't even bother about the price, as he just gave his credit card directly and answered his phone.

"Yoboseyo?" He answered.

"YAH! where are you!?" _________ asked through the other line.

"I'm in Korea where else?" He answered smartly.

"Oppaa~~`~ please come here and hurry up! I'm so tired!" She said sounding like she was in the verge of crying. 

"Okay, Okay! just wait I'll be there okay?" He said panicking slightly.

'I should have known leaving her with my mother and grandmother wasn't a good idea.' He thought, got the ring, ran towards his car and drove to the mall----

FORGETTING HIS DISGUISE.

 

Hey! here's another chapter! hehehehehe I'll be editing days from now... So yeah. ^.^ Hope you like this chaapie! 

and here picture of the ring incase you didn't understand.

I'm pretty sure my description was a fail. Minahe! T.T

------------------> 

I love you!

 please don't forget to subscribe and comment!