14

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Yoo is ready to see you." A leggy black haired secretary, motioned at the wooden door beside her table. and smiled at him tily <---- if that's even a word.

"Okay." He smiled back.

He was currently in the Yoo Law firm. As he entered the office, the smell of old papers, immediately wrapped around his nostrils. There were two lounge chairs in front of the desk, where an old chubby man with big round glasses was sitting in with his head down, studying papers. 

Jonghyun, sat in one of the chairs and deadpanned.

"I want to have a divorce." THe Lawyer looked up startled by his seeming unnoticed appearance. 

"Okay, I'll give you a letter of complaint to fill out but that would take about a day to proccess, So Instead I'll be sending it to you."

"And I need your wife's signature too." Mr. Yoo stated and scribble stuff on a note pad.

"Okay, I'll get her signature." He replied, uncertain if he really could.

"Okay, So where would you like me to send the papers?" Mr. Yoo asked professionally.

"Well, I'm flying to Seoul tonight and I'm not sure where my adress would be, So can I get your bussiness card instead? I'ss text you when I know where I'll be living." Jjong replied, mentally cursing himself for not asking Onew where his address was.

"Okay then." Mr. Yoo handed him his bussiness card. Jjong accepted it and stood up getting ready to leave.

"It was nice talking to you. Mr. yoo, I hope things will come out smoothly." Jjong stated.

"Same here." Mr. Yoo stood up and Lead Jonghyung out of his office. 

That's how Jonghyun liked it. Straight to the point. 

 

When he was out of the Law firm, Jjong dialed Onew.

"Yoboseyo?" A gruff voice answereed from the other line.

"Hyung!, you didn't forget that I'm arriving tonight right?" He asked.

"PSH! of course not! I was even planning to treat you to chicken! PSH!" Jjonh smiled.

"Sure, Okay you didn't forget." He hung up before Onew could say anything.

He met Onew a year ago when he waas walking aimlessly in the steets of Jeju reminicsing his memories with _____________. While Onew was walking full of aim. He was looking for a chicken house. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. From there their friendship startted. He even met Sekyung. 

'Only if Onew hyung met ____________, the clashing of two clumsy idiots.That'd be epic' He thought. 

He laughed humorlessly. 

 

 

LATER THAT NIGHT.

Jonghyun, was paving his way through the sea of people, dragging his luggage and making sure his back pack wouldn't fall. He was looking for Onew but he was no where to be seen. There was too much people. 

"YAH! Balli! Anne Choi!how can you be slower than your mother!?" An old woman suddenly blocked his way. 

Jonghyun turned his head to who this old woman was looking at and saw that she was yelling at another woman who Jjong guess was her daughter, pushing a cart with a million luggages in it.

He made his way through the crowed and eased his way beside the woman he pressumed was Anne Choi and helped her pushed the cart. 

She looked up.

"Omo! thankyou son, my back was hurting!" She thanked him, Jjong smiled politely. 

"You boy! if your going to help us, better hurry up! I want to see my grand son!" Lucy Choi complained.

"Aish, mother! he's already helping us!" Anne Choi countered and turned to Jonghyun for her mother's cranky behaviour. 

 

Just when they were out of the crowd, There was another hold up, the line towards the exit was long. 

"YAH! why are both of you two stopping!?" Lucy asked, both Jjong and Anne who were at the end of the line waiting patiently for their turn to finally get out of the airport, while She was in the center of the line trying to wrestle her way so they could insert. 

Anne, Minho's mom immediately pulled her away from the man who gave them a nasty look.

"Mother! this is the aiport! not the wrestling arena!" Anne whined, grabbing her and settling themselves back where Jjong watched with laughter.

"Aish, You whimp." Minho's grandmother pouted and was forced to wait patiently. Anne decided to ignore her mother's childish behaviour.

AWKWARD SILENCE.

"You, boy who helped us, What's your name?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, chonun Kim Jonghyun Imnida." He siad and bowed his head slightly.

"I'm Lucy Choi, CHOI MINHO'S GRANDMOTHER." Jonghyun just nodded his head, not quite sure why she had to say who her grandson was.

"Omo! You don't know my grandson?" Lucy asked.

"Mianhe, but his name is familiar though--" Jonghyung bowed his head.

Anne laughed.

"Maybe my son is only popular among girls." 

"That can't be! here , I have his picture." Lucy fished Minho's picture from her wallet but before Jonghyun could actually take a proper look---

"Oh! the line is moving!~~~ I'm ging to see my grandson and his fiance now!!!!!!!!!!! kya~~" Lucy squealed returning the picture and gained attention.

"Mother! stop acting like there's no tomorrow!" Anne scoldedher mother. 

"Aish! you can't blame me! I'm dying!" Lucy replied. Jjong's eyes grew wide while Anne sighed.

"She's just exasperating." Anne said rolling her eyes, while Jjong sighed in relief.

"Am not!" Lucy protested like a child.

"Shut up mother!" 

"Are you telling your mother to shut up!?"Lucy asked. 

"YES." Anne replied, which was effective.

 

When they were finally out, They proceeded to where the cars were. 

"There! I'm sure that's our car!" Lucy pointed to a black SUV which parked right in front of them. 

"Mother, how many times do I have to tell you our car is WHITE." Anne stated.

"THen why did this car park right in front of us!?" 

"Jonghyun-ah! Ommeonni! Halmeonni!" Onew, emerged from the other side of the car and turned to meet and help them with their bags.

"Hyung!" 

"Omo! Jinki-ah! "

"My self proclaimed grandson!" 

Jonghyun, Lucy and Anne yelled together. Onew just laughed.

"Annyeong! Halmeoni, Minho asked me to pick both of you up and since my friend here is arrivng at exact same time, I decided why not?" Onew replied, giving each of them a hug.

"Oh so your friends with this dino face? THat's great! He can meet Minho and know him!" Lucy cheered while both Onew and Anne face palmed themselves.

"Are you okay with that?" Onew asked Jjong, He shrugged in return. 

"I'll take that as a yes! Let's go now!!" 

"OMOOMOMO! IT'S ONEW! WITH ANNE CHOI!" People started noticing them. 

"Balli, get in! I don't wanna die of these idiots fans!" They got in the car quickly succesfully escaping the fans. 

"Hyug, You have fans?" Jjong asked stupidly.

"Aish! jija this dinasaur! He's a model! why wouldn't he have fans!?And before you ask, My daughter here is a world renowned dancer."

"Ah." Onew just laughed while the two women were bickering at the back seat.

"So, did you get it?" Onew ask, referring to divorce papers.

"Let's talk about that later hyung." Jjong stated, not comfortable with the two women behind him.

"Arraso." 

"Jinki! did you meet my future gran daughter!?" Lucy asked excitedly, turning her full attention to him.

"Of course I did! With out me, Minho wouldn't have seen her!" He replied proud of himself even though he didn't really do anything. 

"What was her name again?" Anne asked, interested to get to know her future daughter-in-law.

"Oh, It's  __--" Before Onew was able to say her complete name--

"WERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lucy suddenly screamed, seeing the gate of their mansion.

Due, to exitement, they forgot about Lucy's question. well expect Jonghyun.

'__? that sounded a lot like the first syllables of ___________'s name.' he thought. 

'AISH, I think I miss her too much'

As he stepped down from the driver's seat, His heart started beating rapidly--- With out actually knowing why.

 

 

SOOO HELLLO! HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! CAUSE I HONESTLY HAD FUN WRITTING BECAUSE OF THE GRANDMOTHER! 

TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR... LUCY<-------- GRANDMOTHER. ANNE<----------- MOTHER. :D

I love you!

please don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^.^