40

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Minho, pick it up." __________ groaned, shaking Minho lightly.

Minho groaned and sat up, surprised why __________ didn't kick him out of the bed yet.

"Yoboseyo?" He answered sleepily into the phone.

"Minho-ah! You're scheduled for a photo shoot today." His manager said sounding uncomfortable.

"Waeyo? I thought I was free until February." Minho replied now, fully awake.

"That's what I thought too apparently the clients want you." 

"Tell them I'm not doing it." Minho said glancing at _____________ who was looking at him curiously.

"Minho, you can't back out. I signed a contract." His manager replied worry etched all over his voice.

"Hyung, why didn't you tell me fiirst?" Minho asked getting frustrated. He wanted to spend the day with his wife. 

"I talked to Anne-"

"You talked to my mom? Since when did she have a say about my career?" Minho asked, standing up; looking angry.

"I talked to her this morning to confirm with you and she said you were okay with it. Jebal, Minho please do this. Just this once. Please." His manager begged, desperation clear in his voice.

Minho sighed.

"Arraso." 

'I can't believe my mother.' Minho thought, placing the phone back on the drawer.

"Is everything okay?" ___________ asked, worriedly gazing up at his husband.

He smiled.

"Yeah, manager hyung just told me I had a photoshoot, is it okay if I go?" He asked.

______________ looked at him wierdly.

"Of course it's okay! Why are you asking me?" ___________ replied.

Minho then, bent down and kissed her at the tip of her nose making her blush. 

"Guess what?" He asked, ignoring her earlier question.

"What?" She repeated, their eyes locked in an all out stare.

"We slept together but you didn't kick me out of the bed this time." Her eyes considerably widened and immediately she looked down and sighed with relief when she noticed she still had all her clothes on.

Then realizing her way of thinking, she blushed.

"ert." Minho uttered before giving her a kiss on the forehead; heading to the bathroom to change.

"Y-YAH!" 

 

"Yuri! You've arrived! Minho should be down sometime now." Anne gushed as Yuri entered the mansion looking perfectly preppy.

"So he agreed to have a shoot with me?" Yuri asked, glancing at the stairs, anticipating Minho.

"He doesn't know he's shooting with you, but I got his manager to sign the contract." Anne winked and Yuri laughed.

"I am so getting him back." Yuri muttered.

"What is a devil like you doing here?" Lucy spat in disgust toward Anne.

"She's here to pick Minho up." Anne relplied simpley giving her mother a smile.

"My grandson has a car, He doesn't need to be picked up. you can leave now." Lucy said. glaring at Yuri which Yuri felt intimidated with.

"What are you doing here?" A voice asked from the top of the stair case.

Minho stood there with a cold expression wearing, dark skinny jeans and a white dress shirt paired with red converse and a white beanie.

"She was about to leave, Now where's my beautiful grand-daughter-in-law?" Lucy asked glancing around expecting __________ to pop out of no where.

"She's still in the bathroom, Yuri what are you doing here?" Minho asked for the second time descending from the stairs.

"Have pitty on her son, After all she was alone when she went throught the whole miscarraige." Anne said smirking invisibly.

"It wasn't my kid Omma and I'm sure about that." Minho replied his cold steely gaze not leaving Yuri.

Yuri got the hint. she knows Minho knew that she cheated on him. He knows what happened before she had the chance to tell her.

He knew.

"Yeah, it wasn't." Yuri muttered silently. Anne immediately snapped her head towards Yuri and gave her a warning sign. 

'I don't know why, but until know Minho can't make me lie infront of him.' Yuri thought.

"Well, that's all settled, now leave." Lucy tried once again.

"Hi Yuri!" ___________ greeted brightly descending the stairs, wearing a basic dark green shirtthat came to her thighs,black leggins and black flats.

Minho turned his head towards ________ and saw that she was wearing the bracelet he gave her.

Minho isn't stupid, He knew ___________ heard their conversation and that's why she's suddenly so happy to see Yuri.

"Hi!" Yuri greeted back just as cheerfully, She can't wait for the reaction of __________ .

"Anyway, we have to go." Minho grabbed his wife's hand but Yuri grabbed his arm.

"I'm coming with you." yuri stated giving him a flirty smile.

"Why?" ___________ asked before any of them could.

"Well, we have a shoot together!" Yuri answered happily. The smile on ___________'s face fell instantly as she internally groaned.

"No we don't."Minho answered shrugging his arm off harshly.

"Yes you do, minho. That's why I said yes to this whole ordeal." Anne supplied.

"Anne! I don't want you messing with my grandson's life! and since when were you a model?" Lucy yelled, causing four heads to snap at her direction.

"I wasn't messing. Since it was Yuri I decided it would be fine, Right ___________?" Anne asked __________ who looked gloomy.

"I guess so." She replied silently making Yuri and Anne exchange a victorious look.

"And since Yuri wanted to be a model, I hooked her up. she'd be famous after the end of this shoot I can just feel it!" 

 

 

 

SOOO I FINALLY HAVE THE ENDING FOR THIS STORYYYYY!!!! YAYYYY! AND I KNOWTHIS IS KINDA SHORT AND BORING, THIS IS JUST ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER... I SWEAR NEXT CHAPATER IS MORE... YOU KNOW. HEHEHEHE ^.^ AND..... YOU KNOW WHEN I'LL BE EDITING.

OH! SINCE SCHOOL IS RESUMING UPDATES ARE GOING TO BE SLOWER THIS TIME. MIANHEEE.

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!