21

The Reason I said 'I DO'

 

The whole room has gone silent by now. Everyone was anticipating __________’s answer. Everyone was once again confused.

“Sorry, but I don’t think I know what you’re talking about.” _________ answered with all the confidence she had left.

“Oh, I know you know very well what I’m talking about __________-ssi.” Sekyung smirked. Minho noticed ___________’s hand start to shake.

“Why can’t you answer my question?” Sekyung continued, taking a menancing step towards her.

“Why did you leave __________? Didn’t you think of how we felt? How we feel?” She continued. Taking another step towards a nervous __________. Minho decided it was time to step in.

“Does any one else have a question?” Minho asked.

A reporter raised his hand and Minho nodded towards him.

“What is this woman talking about?” __________ took a deep breath and stole the microphone from Minho’s hand, but before she could say anything.

Jonghyun burst into the room. After Minho pulled ___________ away, he didn't move from his spot in the parking lot. When the car left, He noticed a  woman following them and he knew the profile all too well. He knew Sekyung followed him.

“There you are honey!” He pulled Sekyung and faced everyone.

“I’m sorry my wife is under medications.” Jonghyun bowed to the reporters and then turned to Minho and _________.

“Minho –ssi, __________-ssi mianhamnida. I apologize in behalf of my wife.” He bowed once again before pulling Sekyung roughly out of the conference room.

 

“What the hell do you think you were doing!?” Jonghyun yelled at Sekyung once the were safely out of the room but not before glancing around making sure no one was there to hear them.

“I was just trying to –“

“To what embarrass her?” Jonghyun interrupted with frustration and anger.

“Shin Sekyung remember this. DO NOT mess with ___________. The minute you do, I swear to God you will walk the streets of Korea with your head down. Everyone will know you are cheating , a , a . So DON’T take this warning for granted.” Jonghyun pushed her away harshly and walked away leaving her .

“Jonghyun!” She chased him and grabbed his arm.

“What?” He stopped and turned around. His heart was beating fast, He had to get away from his wife. He can’t forgive her. He won’t.

“I-I give me one good reason why you can’t forgive me? I know what I did was unforgivable, but we swore to God that we’d go through this. Through thick and thin. So give me one good reason.” Sekyung pleaded here tears were rolling down her cheeks as she waited for his answer.

Jonghyun smirked and placed his guards up giving her a cold heartless demeanor.

“I. DON’T. LOVE. YOU.” He emphasized every word so his soon-to-be ex wife would understand.

“I don’t even know why I did.” He added. Before Sekyung could say anything, Jonghyun walked out even though Sekyung’s loud sobs were breaking his heart.

‘I don’t love her anymore, she hurt me. She cheated on me.’ He thought then left with dignity never once turning back.

 

 

 

In the conference room, After Jonghyun left. Everyone laughed it off. Everyone except _________ and Minho.

‘I know it was hard for Jonghyun to call his wife crazy in front of public television.’ She thought.

‘I hurt both of them again.’ She sighed as she felt tears threaten to fall from her eyes. She turned her face away from the flashing lights and wiped her eyes before anyone could notice.

Someone noticed.

Minho did.

As ____________ faced the crowd again, She gave a fake smile. Minho bent over her tp whisper something to his manager while __________ leaned back to give Minho space.

“___________! Please give us a smile” A photographer called out as holding her camera up. ___________ gave her a breathtakingly charming smile. All of a sudden photographers were taking pictures of her and asking her to look into their lenses.

“Wow, she’s really a beautiful girl.” A reporter not a meter away from their table stated, talking to herself. Minho somehow heard it and smirked to himself. He pulled his manager and told him that they had to leave. He pulled back just as the photographers finally stopped asking _________.

Minho’s manager suddenly stood up startling ____________. Minho chuckled and held her hand as he pointed to a camera with the same photographer who asked for a picture. The ‘couple’ smiled and their photo was taken.

“I believe we have answered all of your questions. Unfortunately Minho-ssi and __________-ssi has to go-“

“I have one last question!” A reporter asked, standing up and made his made towards the microphone stand.

“Okay, but this is the last.” The manager said.

“When’s the wedding?” The room automatically burst into excited buzzing. Minho glanced at __________ and she caught his eye.

“We have-“ __________ was about to answer that they haven’t decided yet, but Minho spoke.

“Next month.” He smiled and placed an arm around ____________’s shoulders; She pinched his thigh and leaned into his ear and whispered.

“Yah, what do you mean next month!?” She whispered giving him a smile that said ‘you are dead later’.

Minho faced her making their faces inches apart from each other.

“Ommeonni wants it next month.” He whispered back. She felt his hot breath on her lips, one more inch closer and they’d be kissing.

“Get a room!” A random reporter yelled. Everyone burst out laughing including Minho while ___________ just smiled shyly and blushed tomato red.

 

 

 

 

“Yah, I feel like barfing.” ___________ stated thinking about getting married one month from now. Even thought they’d end up divorcing each other---- It was still marriage.

“We aren’t even married yet and you’re pregnant?” Minho asked jokingly. ____________ remained silent. At the press conference Sekyung’s trench coat loosened and she swears she saw a bump, but she couldn’t be too sure.

She sighed.

“________! Answer me, you’re scaring me!” Minho vented noticing she suddenly turned serious and didn’t answer.

“You pabo, No I’m not pregnant and I feel like barfing cause I’m going to be married next month.”

“You’re not the only one getting married.” He stated trying to let her feel that she isn’t alone.

She merely nodded before her mind flew back to the events that happened not to long ago. Random question flew through her mind. ‘Hoe did she find me?’ ‘I wonder if they had a fight because of me?’ and all other questions that weren’t even worth asking.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Minho asked breaking _________’s thinking.

“I was in love with Jonghyun.” She answered after a minute of silence. __________ felt relieved that she has finally talked to someone about this. It was hard not being able to talk to any one about this. It was hard not having Tiffany around.

Minho nodded in understanding. __________ took this a a sign to continue, and she did.

“I left Jeju on the day of his wedding.” Minho’s head snapped at her direction as she stared out the window reminiscing.

“I don’t really know why I ran, maybe because I didn’t want to keep hurting myself. I’d be seeing them everyday and I couldn’t stand the thought of it. I guess I was just being a coward.” She said.

“Now that I think about it--- I was being a coward” She laughed humorlessly.

“What I did was pretty stupid wasn’t it?” She asked herself more than Minho.

“No, It wasn’t stupid.” Minho muttered under his breath not loud enough for __________ to hear.

‘If you didn’t run away I wouldn’t have met you.’ Minho thought glancing at ___________ who somehow fell asleep. He smiled to himself and turned a corner leading to the mansion.

 

 

Hey peeps! here's another chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! and i know this is soooooooo out of the topic but have you heard.

Slipping away by Aziatix? 

If you haven't you should listen to it!! and their other songs! I swear they got me addicted to their song the minute I heard it!^.^ That's itt!

I love you!!! >.<

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^.^