35

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Well, that was fun wasn't it?" Mel gushed excitedly. 

No one answered.

"We should do that again! My goodness! I haven't felt that young since forever!" Mel kept talking while the other three were silent.

They were currently on the lift, waiting for it to reach their floor. __________ and Minho were obviously two feet a part. Luckily, Mel and Joe didn't notice so their cover was safe.

'Ding' The elevator doors opened and like lightning, __________ jumped out and headed for their room with Minho trailing behind her. 

"Bye Mel! Bye Joe! I'll be going ahead!" __________ called out as she the card through the door so she could get in.

"Bye dear!" Mel called out while Joe just gave a wave.

Minho followed _________ and smirked when he saw her pacing the room.

"What's wrong with you?" Minho asked amusement showing clearly on his face as he leaned on the kitchen's marble tops.

"What's wrong with me? Nothing, why do you ask?" She answered, her voice shaking which she slapped herself mentally for.

"By the looks of it, it seems like you're still thinking about the-" Since she was in the living room,__________ got the nearest pillow she could find and threw it at his face, Minho, Who was caught off-guard wasn't able to dodge it so obviously, He was hit making him shut up.

"Don't talk about it! Don't even think about it! Gosh forget about it!" ___________ said, turning a a dark shade of red.

Minho didn't give an answer, Instead he just stared at his wife who was obviously flustered. 

He smriked.

"Yah! What's with that face!?"_______ yelled, turning redder.

"What face?" Minho asked feigning innocencce.

"That- That- Yah! stop smirking!" She screamed at him throwing another pillow, this time, Miinho was prepared so he dodged it easily.

"Nah, i don't think I will." Minho replied.

"Know what? I have no idea why men like teasing their wives." Mel said getting in the room, carrying a liter bottle of opened soda.

"It's fun." Minho and Joe answered at the same time.

"Whatever, anyway what are you guys doing here?" __________ asked politely to Mel and Joe.

"Well, we had soda and I don't want to drink it alone with Joe. Like I said, I love my neighbors!" Mel answered excitedly.

"Oh, that's nice of you! I think their are glasses-"

"AAAAHHHHHH!" Mel suddenly screamed tripping on air.

Luckily, Joe caught her. Unluckily, The bottle was open which meant liquid poured all over ____________'s suitcase which wasn't zipped shut.

"Omo! Joengmal Mianhe!" Mel apologized bowing again and again.

"Gwenchana yo."__________ appeared approaching her suitcase, to see the damage.

'All my clothes couldn't be wet right?' She thought to her self as she put the suitcase on the floor, It's opening facing up.

"Oh fuc- fudge cake!" ___________ exclaimed when she saw that all her clothes were in fact wet, trying not to curse in front of the elderly.

"Mianhe!" Mel apologized again.

"It's okay, I'll just get these to the dry-cleaning but I don't have clothes to wear." ____________ replied looking helplessly at three faces.

Suddenly Mel grinned.

"Oh I forgot! I bought you a gift! You can wear it tonight!" Mel squealed exiting the room.

She entered again just a fast as she exited and lifted a pink paper bag.

'Please no.' ________ thought as she got the paper bag with a dubious smile.

She took a deep breath before opening it. Minho stood straighter, anxiously waiting for his wife to open the so called gift.

'Why doesn't things ever go my way!?' _________ asked herself.

Inside the paper bag was the pink lingerie, She tried on and a night gown. Well, It shouldn't be considered a night gown since the hem stops in right below the , barely covering anything, but even if it was a gown, It'd be useless since it was see-through. 

Minho's eyes bulged out of their sockets when _________ lifted the set from the bag, while Joe chuckled at Minho's reaction and gave him a knowing look.

"Uh-- Kamsahamnida" __________  said while bowing slightly at Mel who was still smiling like a retarded old woman while ____________ was blushing to the point where the redness reached her ears.

"Mel, Yeobo let's head out now, you've cost enough trouble for one day. Bye kids! Have a great night!" When He said the last par, He winked at Minho and it was Minho's turn to turn red but he quickly composed himself.

"At least you have something to wear." Minho stated and gave her a smirk before grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

"THAT'S IT! YOU ARE DEMOTED TO THE COUCH!" ___________ yelled but she only heard a chuckle in return.

 

AFTER 3 AWKWARD DEATHLY HOURS. 

 

"___________? Are you Okay in there? You've been there for more than an hour already." Minho said knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yeah, I-Im alright" She replied looking at herself in the mirror. truth is, She's anything but alright. She was wearing what Mel gave her since she had no other choice and she was too prideful to borrow one of Minho's shirts.

"You sure? What's wrong?" Minho asked worriedly through the door.

"Yeah, I-I ---" 

"You what? Tell me what's wrong or else I'll destroy this door!" Minho threatened.

________ took a deep breath before answering.

"Idon'twanttocomeoutbecausei'membarrased!"  She said in one breath.

"What? What language are you talking in!?" Minho asked getting irked. He didn't know if she was okay or not.

"You idiot! I said I don't wanna come out! I'm embarrased." _________ yelled whispering the last part but Minho still heard.

"Why didn't you say so? you can brrow one of my shirts." Minho said making his way towards his luggage.

Due to happiness and relief, ___________ opened the bathroom door forgetting about her current state. At the same time, Minho turned to give __________ his shirt but was greeted with a surprise when she was right behind him with a grin. Minho's eyes immediately traveled over her body.

 

She was wearing the pink lingerie under the see-through garment. Minho shook his head.

"Here, go get changed." Minho said, throwing her his shirt.

"Hey! why'd you- OH MY LADY GAGA!" ____________ yelled as she realized her mistake. 

With cheeks burning, she ran towards the bathroom.

Five minutes pass, _________ and Minho were still trying to calm themselves down.

'_________ you can do this hwaiting!' She pumped her fist and was about to open the door when Minho spoke.

"I'm going to bed so you can come out now." ___________  slowly opened the door and peaked; Minho was already on the bed.

'Wait- bed!?' She screamed in her mind.

"YAH! Choi Minho! I demoted you to the couch!" __________ screamed, shaking him.

"Shiro." Was all he answered before pulling the covers over his head.

"Minho, I'm going to kick you!" She threatened.

"I'm going to take my shirt back." he answered smugly.

"Stupid erted !" She yelled and 'hmphed' crossing her arms over her chest like the little kid she is at heart.

"But you love me anyway." Minho said, she could feel his breath on her neck. Minho leaned towards her, Just when she thought he was about to kiss her. He reached towards the lamp and flicked the lights off.

Her face gave a disappointed expression and she thought Minho couldn't see but due to the moonlight coming through the glass door of the balcony, Her expression was seen at high definition.

Catching her off-guard, Minho placed his lips gently on ___________'s. She immediately responded and placed her arms around his neck. Minho leaned closer to her and flipped himself so he was looming on top of her.

Just as the kiss was getting really hot, Minho pulled away and smirked at her.

"I am not erted." He then, got off of her and took the spot next to her.

'Jerk.' She mumbled under her breath.

"I heard that, but I love you so it wouldn't make a difference." Minho's vouce said huskily. He placed his arm around her torso and pulled her close to him, Minho kissed her forehead and pulled the covers over them.

"I Love You __________. Remember that." She didn't reply, instead she snuggled into Minho's chest. Even if they fight constantly and even if she didn't answer, They both knew that ___________ loves him just as much.

With that in mind, __________ closed her eyes drifting off to a dreamless sleep knowing for sure that with Minho beside her, She'll be able to sleep peacefully with out having to wake-up every middle of the night reliving the plane crash.

 

 

Hey! okay... I know this chapter is a bit.. mushy. don't blame me though I like mush! hehehehehe anyway uh... if you're wondering about Mel and Joe you'll know soon... or maybe not. and there might be drama coming up so better prepare yourselves *wink wink*... I'll be editing on .... sometime next week. 

So... like I promised: (though a little delayed)

@minhoaegyoforever: Thank you!!! that's like one of the biggest compliments I recieved! I hope I won't dissappoint! ^.^

@myasianboys: They are aren't they? Don't they remind you of ommeonni... ;D

@SHINEEpoofs: Thank you!! I really apprieciate it! 

@Zimraphel: Thanks for the high grade! hehehehe ^.^

@Lilmisschique: Yes, she's evil... you'll be seeing more of her um... well... some day. ^.^

@KIMJAEJOONGLOVE: Yes kids at heart <3

@VeniceTaeminnie: I do that a lot too! plus... Hobo's are cool. (well the word hobo sounds cool.hobo<--- see? k i'll shut up now. ) ^.^

@ViviChenny: They've got the SWAG. xp

@TheQuietYetEvilOne: I want a grandmother like Mel too! but it could be embarrasing at times hehehehe (oh and I love your name!)

@mesomemo: updated! and Thank You!

@Cshinmi: Yes they are... >.<

@midnitegirl: Glad I made you laugh :D

@KhmerKoreanBaybe96: >.<

@Hazel_cyxb: Updated! 

 

I love you!

please don't forget to comment and subscribe!