18

The Reason I said 'I DO'

Minho ran as fast as he could after he told the manager to engrave words in the rings.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

"Yoboseyo?" He answered panting slightly.

"Yah! Choi Minho! Where are YOUUUU???????" ___________ asked on the other line. He didn't answer. A flash went off and that's when reality sunk in.

HE FORGOT TO WEAR HIS DISGUISE .

"Kyaaaaaa~~~~~ it's Minho!" A fan with glasses yelled.

"Omo! Minho Oppa!! Kyaaaaaa!!!!" another one yelled.

"Omomomomomomomooo SARANGHE MINHO OPPA! " a masculine voice yelled. He looked around and started running to anywhere but there.

In the other side of the mall. Lucy and Anne were still hunting for dresses until they noticed _________ looking at a dress in the farthest corner of the shop.

"I think I found it." ___________ whispered to herself. The minute she saw the dress after Minho hung up on her, She literally stopped breathing for a second. The dress looks like it was made for a goddess.

The dress was strapless with a train that was about three meters long, it had Eccentric patterns embroidered everywhere.

IT CONNECTED WITH HER.

"That's beautiful." Ommeonni suddenly appeared.

"I agree, dear why don't you try that on?" Anne asked.

"Yeah, okay." She replied still enchanted by the beauty of the dress.

_________ came out of the dressing room wearing the dress she found.

Lucy and Anne couldn't speak.

"Does it look bad?" __________ asked worriedly. She really wanted the dress, but if it looked bad on her, she wouldn't get it.

"I bet you're going to make my grandson feel in front of the altar!" Ommeonni exclaimed.

"Mother!" Anne exclaimed embarrassed by her mother's attitude but agreed to her anyway.

"She's right __________, My son is going to go nuts once he sees you. You look beautiful." __________ felt her cheeks go warm as she turned to the mirror.

Her eyes widened.

Minho's eyes widened.

 

"I'm marrying that girl." He muttered to himself as he saw _________'s reflection on the mirror.

She saw him.

She saw him looking at her with utter amazement that she felt her already red cheeks. Well redden even more.

Their eyes locked.

"Yah! Choi Minho! Stop undressing your wife with your eyes and get in!" Ommeonni yelled, causing the 'couple' to turn away in embarrassment.

"Wait! No, get out!!!!!!" Anne yelled. "Oh right the groom isn't supposed to see his wife... Minho out!" Omeonni yelled pushing Minho.

"I already saw her! And who believes in those anyway?" Minho replied looking back at _________'s beautiful face.

"We are not changing the dress!" ________ immediately spoke knowing that was what both the Choi women was going to say.

"Fine. But if something goes wrong with your wedding---"

"Omma! Don't think like that!" Anne cut Lucy off before she could jinx anything.

"Whatever I-"

" Kyaaaaaa~~~ Look! It's Minho! With his mom! Omo!" Whatever Lucy was going to say was cut off by a hardcore fan yelling out side the store.

Like an alarm, the shop was immediately flocked with fans, trying to get Minho and his mom's picture.

"I don't want to die yet! I'm still alive!! Choi Minho! If your fans kill me _______ is going to inherit everything! AND I MEAN EVERYTHING!" Ommeonni warned. Minho sighed, while ________ was hiding behind him completely invisible.

"Don't worry our plan is coming." Minho states while he holds _________'s hands behind him, squeezing them once in a while.

"Coming?" Anne asked; glanced at him while smiling for the cameras.

"Yes." A whistle blowed which successfully got everyone's attention.

"Hey girl's... And um-- guys?" "Omo! It's Onew!! And a hot guy! " Onew raised his eyebrows at Minho and then took his shirt off.

"If you think my abs are gorgeous, this guy beside me has better abs." Onew stated pointing at Jonghyun who looked lost.

"WHAT THE HELL HYUNG!?" Jonghyun stated before everyone started running towards them. Minho smiled gratefully ant Onew and Jonghyun before running out holding _________'s hand with his grandmother and mother following him.

 

HEY GUYS! IM PRETTY SURE THERE ARE A LOT OF TYPOS I'M TYPING FROM MY I TOUCH SO YEAH FORGVE ME. SINCE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY I'M OUT OF TOWN... LUCKILY I FOUND INTERNET. I PROMISE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE A DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!

OKAY SO I EDITED JUST NOW.. I FOUND A LOPTOP! THANKS TO MY COUSIN! SO HERE HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

I LOVE YOU!

 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^.^

 

 

 

pic of the dress. ^.^ ------------------>