6

The Reason I said 'I DO'

____________ cautiously stepped inside the private room, taking in her surroundings. The lights were not too bright and colorful compared to the strobe lights outside. She was too caught up in looking arround that she didn't notice Minho sitting on the couch infront of her looking at her every move.

"Ehem" Minho coughed out.

"Ahhh!!" ___________ exclaimed startled almost dropping the tray she was holding, for a moment she forgot why she was even there in the first place.She fixed herself and turned to the man sitting on the couch. 

"Ah, Mianhe, Annye- IT'S YOU!" _________ exclaimed and widened her eyes. 

"Yes it's me." Minho replied calmly and emotionless.

"You! Y-you! You were the one who made me three minutes late!"__________ blamed not remembering his face. 

Minho face palmed himself and laughed. It was really ironic though, he was pretty sure his face popped out every minte in the TV screen, How could she not recognize him? Thinking about that, Minho laughed more. 

Meanwhile, ___________ waslooking at Minho with a very very very deep frown. 

'What the hell is wrong with this idiot?' ___________ asked herself. 

"I'm wasting my time." ___________ said out loud making Minho try to control his laughter, but he just continued laughing until he was already rolling on the  floor.___________ rolled her eyes and placed the tray down. 

"WAIT!" Minho called out, stood up and stopped laughing looking scarily serious. 

"You really don't know me?" Minho asked. 

Usually he wouldn't doubt but since he's had an experience where a girl pretended to not know him, Yeah she turned out to be crazed fan.

"Do I look like I know you?" __________ asked flatly. 

"ASo you really don't know me?" 

"AISH!" __________ walked out feeling her blood rise every second. 

"YAH!" Minho called out, but she ignored him. Living with Taemin and Key, she became an expert in ignoring screams and all kind of DISTURBANCES.

 

Minho watched ________'s retreating back with a smile on his face. 

"I finally found her." Minho uttered.

Onew came back and was about to sit before Minho cut him off.

"Hyung! I have to go, My manager called me said I have a schedule. Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow! Annyeong!" He then left, but not before taking te Patron in one shot and slamming it on the table.

"Annyeong!" Onew waved back and looked out the window trying to find _________ instead he found a pretty girl who he never noticed. He saw Jessica. 

 

 

"Noona! You're home!" Taemin jumped up from the couch and greeted _________ by the door. 

"Yes I am!" ________ replied smiling.

"_________-ah, did you eat dinner yet?" Key asked from the kitchen.

"Deh, and Oppa isn't it a little too late for both you and Taeminnie to eat dinner?" _________ asked eyeing Taemin suspiciously who only gave her a cheeky grin in return.

"We already had dinner, but Taemin kept whinning saying he's hungry." Key replied, while _________ entered the kitchen with Taemin trailing behind her carrying a plushie.

Both of them stared at TAemin.

"YAH, with the way your eating, you make us wonder if your pregnant." ___________ said making Key laugh. TAemin just ignored them and sat on the dnning table with a pout on his face.

"Never underestimate a growing man's need for food!" Taemin exclaimed raising his hand, pointing to the ceiling. 

 

In the other part of Korea...

"Dino! I'm pregnant!! Kyaaaaa~~~~~~" Sekyung yelled causing Jonghyung to choke on the pancake that was makingit's way down his throat.

"Eh? Jinja?" Jjong asked not beleiving his ears. HE got up and immediately gathered Sekyung into his arms and hugged her tightly.

He then, realized something.

"We only did it once, wow We have a honey moon baby!" Jjong released her and immediately dialed his parents to tell them the good news.

Sekyung stood and watched as Jonghyun called his parents exitedly, feeling guilty. 

 

THE NEXT DAY.

 

__________ was once again doing her daily routine, wiping the marble top of the bar, when a hand suddenly placed itself on top of _________'s.

She looked up only to come face to face with Minho.

"Wae? What do you want?" ________ asked starting to think He's a stalker.

"Omo! it's Minho!" A girl yelled from the other side of the bar, getting everyone's attention. 

Minho immediately literally pulled her over the counter and ran outside the bar ging to his car, which was parked right in front. making it look like He had this planned. ________ glared at him suspiciously.

He shoved her in the passengers seat and he ran to the driver's side, starting the engine and drove off.

 

 

Minho brought them in front of a park. Memories of her failed attempt at confessing to Jjong immediately filled her mind. They were inside the car, fearing another fan might see Minho in all his glory. 

"Stupid Minho."  While he was drving, _________ realized who Minho was. She now knew that Minho is a very famous singer and model who is wanted by every girl and some boys in this planet.

"I heard that." Minho said smiling at her.

"Good." She replied still giving him one word answers.

"Okay, I get it your mad." 

"No duh." ______ said trying to put venom in her voice. 

"I just need a favor, and I promise I'll stop." Minho pleaded. _________ turned to him, He kind of reminded her of Taemin. She immediately shook her head.

"Shiro."

"Jebal! I swear I really won't bother you anymore!I'll even tell Onew hyung this is my fault!' He tried to persuade her.

"It is your fault!" She yelled glaring at him.  

"Okay, maybe it is... but please!" He begged. This wasn't Minho's nature. He rarely begged anyone to do him a favor, He had more ride than that. But this is more important thatn his pride. He had to do it. 

"Aish! fine! What do you want?" ________ asked wanting to go back to work. Minho smiled but before he could talk, His phone rang.

"Yobo-"

"YAH do you know your in the tabliods!?" His manager said through the phone.

"Eh? What did i do?"Minho asked forgetting about the commotion earlier.

"What did you do!? You pulled a girl out of a bar! YAH! CHOI MINHO! FIX THIS OR ELSE!" His manager threatened. He sighed and hung up.

The whole ________ was watching with amusement. 

'Ha! serves him right!' _______ thought laughing at his stressed looking face.

"Can I meet you next month?" Minho asked.

"Eh? Next month!?" _________ exclaimed.

"Yeah, I have to let gossip die down before I could actually ask you the favor." 

"Arasso, anything to get you off my back."

 

Instead of bringing her back to the bar, He brought ________ home to her apartment where Key and Taemin were waiting worriedly. It was half past two and she wasn't home yet. Minho is going to get it.  

 

Hey! so here's next chappie! 

thanks to my new subscribers!

I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ^.^