Special Chapter no.5

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Omma!"

"Omma!" 

"Omma!"

"Omma!"

Little one year old Yoogeun chanted, jumping up and down _____________ and Minho's bed wiith Minho supporting Yoogeun's elbows  so he won't fall.

"Mmhh?" _________ asked; still not opening her eyes, instead pulled Yoogeun down with her and trapped him inside a hug as she burried her face; nuzzling her son's stomach.

Yoogeun giggled and wiggled, wanting to get away from his mother's tight hold.

"Appa~~~~~" Yoogeun pouted and pointed to ___________ who fell asleep once again.

Minho chuckled then sighed.

"Yoogeun-ah! you know what to do!" Minho cheered.

Minho counted mentally from one to three while Yoogeun just waited for Minho's signal.

"NOW!" Minho screamed.

Minho forcefully made his wife roll back and so her body was facing the ceiling. _____________ wanted to hold Yoogeun but he already ran away.

Then Minho tickled her.

"YAHHHH! CHOI MINHO! STO- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- STOP-STO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-CAN'T BREAT-HAHAHAH!" ____________ said, struggling for her breath.

"So will you wake up now?" Minho asked, leaning over ___________ and pecking her on the lips.

____________ nodded and blushed. It's been a year since their marriage but somehow Minho still manages to make her blush.

"EEEEWWW." Yoogeun and Lucy said at the same time.

"Ommeonni? Since when did you arrive?" _________ asked.

"So you say EW now?" Minho asked at the same time.

"Well, I heard yelling and yes I say eww now." Lucy answered and raised her hand so Yoogeun and her can do a high 5.

Yeah, Yoogeun took a lot from Lucy.

Especially her personality.

"Ommeonni! I want a toy!" Yoogeun said randomly, while Minho and ____________ just laughed.

Lucy chuckled.

"Arrasso! what do you want?" Lucy asked, grabbing Yoogeun's hand and pulling him out of the room while ________ just raised her eye brows and Minho shook his head side to side.

"GUN!" Yoogeun screamed.

"Arrasso! I'll buy you bullets too! so when someone bullies you, You can kill them!" Lucy replied.

"Ommeonni! Don't teach my son violence!" ____________ screamed and was about to go after them, but was held back by Minho who wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Before you say that, make sure you aren't violent too." Minho stated, making his wife glare at him.

"What are you trying to say?" ___________ asked.

"Nothing, I was just trying to say how beautiful you look when your hair is all messy." Minho said; pecked her nose and left to go after his son and grandmother.

"YAH!" ____________ yelled at him.

"Yeah, I love you too!" Minho replied, making his way down the stairs.

____________ just rolled her eyes.

"Right, so they wake me up just to leave me. Like father like son." ___________ grubled alone, then went back to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------

 

As Minho jogged his way down the stairs, he heard Yoogeun and Lucy talking.

"Ommeonni!! I want candy!" Yoogeun demanded.

"I want candy too!" Lucy answered, making Yoogeun pout in irritation.

"Minho!"

"Appa!" Lucy and Yoogeun screamed at the same time.

At that moment, Minho chose to appear.

"What?" He answered, already knowing he can't say no to the demands of the two.

"CANDY!" The screamed at the same time.

"Yoogeunnie, I know your mom went to sleep again, so if you wake her up, I'll even get you cake." Yoogeun's eyes lit up at the thought of cake and immediately ran up to his mom's room with Minho trailing after him.Leaving Lucy to plan....some things.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Later that night, while _____________ was tucking Yoogeun to bed, Lucy called Minho to her room.

"Ommeonni, you called me?" Minho asked, entering the room cautiously.

"Yes! Minho! I want you to get out of this house!" Minho's eyes widened.

"WHAT?" He asked.

"I didn't mean it that wait my dearest grandson! I meant, you and ___________ should find your own house! You never surprise her with anything! You're so boring!" Lucy scolded.

"I-I'm boring?" Minho scoffed.

"YES." Lucy answsered frankly.

"That's because I already surprised her a lot!" Minho defended.

"Exactly my point! Now, surprise her with a house!" Lucy demanded.

"Why a house?" Minho asked.

"Well, first of all this house is too far from the city." Lucy stated.

"Ommeonni, that's because the drive way is five minutes up to the gate." Minho answered.

"Same thing." Lucy cut him off.

"And, you should get a house more convinient for You, your son and __________." Lucy stated.

"You're right but how about this house? I mean Ommeonni, this is a mansion." Minho asked.

"I'm going back to the states, two months from now and this house? Dongyeop is going to take care of it." 

"How about the house in Singapore?" Minho asked.

"Oh, I sold it." 

Minho just nodded his head and left her room.

Now he knows the perfect wedding and valentine's present for his wife.

 

 

 

 

FINISHED! SO HERE'S THE SEQUEL LINK:

entitiled: REMEMBERING THE REASON: (got any ideas for what might happen?)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/151009

SO THE FORWORD IS VERY SHORT BUT I'M JUST USING IT AS A TRANSITION FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER! HOPW YOU GUYS SUBSCRIBE! AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

  I LOVE YOU!