1

The Reason I said 'I DO'

It's been two days since she found out Jjong was getting married. It's been two days since she's been avoiding him. Also, it's been two days since her tears were out of control.

___________ was on the couch pigging out on ice cream, chips, soda and all the junk you could think of. The TV was turned to the highest volume and a drama was playing. The doorbell dinged, indicating someone was at the door. She unwillingly stood up and literally had to drag herself across the living room to the front door.

She opened the door only to reveal one of her closest friends, Tiffany. She looked at the things that Tiffany was holding and couldn't help but smile when she saw ice cream and chocolate. Yup, the perfect comfort food, glancing back at the mess she made in the living room, She gestured for Tiffany to get in.

Tiffany's eyes widened at the sight of her close friend's house. Different tubs of ice cream were scattered everywhere, empty soda bottles lying carelessly on the floor and junk food was all over the couch. She turned to face _________ who was already back on her spot with eyes glued to the TV. Tiffany got the remote and turned it off making _________ scowl.

"Yah! it was getting to the good part!" __________ complained.

"Seriously? The guy was about to break up with the girl, and you call that a good part? Are you a saddist now?" Tiffany asked heaving a sigh.

___________ didn't reply instead, she snatched the ice cream Tiffany was holding and started eating it with a frown. 

"So, do you know what you're wearing for the wedding?" Tiffany asked trying to start a conversation. 

"I'm not going." _________ replied emotionless even though her tears were clearly falling. Tiffany, being the good friend that she is, immediately hugged _________ in order to comfort her. 

___________ didn't have a mom, she didn't have a dad, she was basically an orphan, living alone, trying to fend for herself. She came from an orphanage, the same orphanage Jonghyun came from. So Jonghyun was practically the only one _________ had remotely close to a family.

Tiffany knew that___________ was inlove with Jonghyun. She has been since five years ago when they started highschool up till now where they were in  college. It confused Tiffany why Jjong would suddenly want to marry. He was always the one who said he wanted to marry after his military service, He was always the one who said that he would have to get __________'s approval before he would get married. Tiffany sighed and hugged _______ tighter. 

"Why aren't you going? Even if it hurts He's still your best friend." Tiffany said trying to persuade __________.

________ didn't reply.

"It's going to hurt him too you know, If he doesn't see you in his own wedding?" Tiffany continued.

"Well, even if it hurts him, I'm still his best friend, I know he'd never understand but he'd forgive me eventually."________ countered feeling tears flow from the corner of her eyes.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

__________ was getting ready to leave Jeju. She was getting ready to leave her life and start a new one in Seoul. Today is Jonghyun's wedding day, She felt guilty for not attending but what could she do? She might just end up breaking down in front of everyone, which would ruin the wedding. She can never ruin what could possibly be the best day of his life even if her heart wanted her to go to the wedding hall ,cut the wedding and confess. But it's too late to turn back now, She was already standing  inside the airport with trolley bags in tow wearing a white shirt, short jean shorts and brown knee high boots with shades on. 

With tickets in her right hand and her trolley bags in her left, She took a deep breathe and proceeded to the gate when her flight was called.

'Flight for jeju to Seoul now boarding. First call for passengers going to Seoul.'

She glanced around once more knowing that she would miss the fresh air, knowing that she'd miss her friends, knowing that she'd miss him. 

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was taking deep breathing exercises preparing himself for his bride to be. His eyes scanned around the Church looking for __________ but she was no where to be seen. His eyes caught Tiffany's and she smiled at him sadly.

He was confused whether it was a sad smile or a happy smile. Shouldn't be Tiffany be happy he's getting married? He scanned the room once more, but he really couldn't find her.

"Yah, gwenchana?" Leeteuk, his bestman asked. 

"Yeah, but have you seen _________?" He asked, still scanning the room.

"Isn't she a bride's maid or something?" Leeteuk replied trying to ease Jonghyun.

"Right." Jonghyun replied knowing full well that his best friend declined to be one of the bride's maids.

The wedding march suddenly played on the piano, making him straighten up but he still couldn't shake the feeling of _________ missing. 

The double doors of the church opened revealing a very beautiful Shin Sekyung, Everyone's eyes were on her, Everyone's except Jonghyun's. 

He was still scanning every pew of the church looking for his best friend, but she really wasn't there. He kept looking for ________ until Sekyung arrived at the altar and he had to take her hand. 

He glanced at the audience one last time and lead Sekyung to the priest who would officiate the wedding.

 

Hey! here's the second chappie! hope you like it! 

thanks for subscribing!

I LOVE YOU!

please don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^