41

The Reason I said 'I DO'

____________ was amazed the minute she entered the studio where Minho and Yuri would be shooting. 

It was huge. 

"Better close your mouth, papparazzi might appear any time." Someone whispered to ____________. She turned around and was met by the warm smile of her bestfriend.

"Jonghyun Oppa!" ___________ yelled and immediately flung herself towards him, making Minho who was already infront of the camera frown--- frown deep.

"Hey princess, might want to keep your voice down, some of the staff are glaring at you." He stated then chuckled when he saw her face reddening.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny! Oh by the way what are you doing here?" __________ asked curiously.

"It's funny, and I'm here with Onew hyung and Key." 

"Key Oppa is here too?" She asked.

"Yes, apparently, He's the photographer of Hyung's photo shoot." 

"Is Tae-"

"That's it! Yes! Minho pull her closer to you!" The photographer suddenly yelled, causing both ___________ and Jonghyun to stop there conversing and turn to Minho and Yuri who were dangerously an inch apart.

___________ felt her heart beat fast. 

Beat fast in a bad way, Minho was there standing half , beside Yuri who was wearing a nothing but a skin tight dress that came only below her . The neck line was forming a V accenting her cleavage and what made it worse was Yuri wore a push-up bra which gave Minho a very pleasing view of his ex's fake looking melons.

"Okay, Yuri step a little closer to the camera, but don't let Minho go." The photographer yelled, but as she took a step, she 'accidentally' tripped and almost face planted. Too bad Minho caught her.

'Yuri, Get your hand off Minho's chest or I will literally rip your fingers apart with my teeth.' __________ thought dangerously, while she clenched her fists.

"Mianhe, Oppa." Yuri apologized and trailed her finger down Minho's upper chest to his abs then let go and tucked a stray of hair behind her ears.

'Minho tonight you are sleeping in the couch! Why didn't you just let that devil fall!?' _________ thought once again, feeling heat rush to her cheeks. Not due to embarrasment but due to anger. 

"Yah! are you okay?" Jonghyun asked, putting a hand around her shoulders.

"Of course I am-----" _________ answered sounding dangerous.

"Are you jealous?" Jonghyun suddenly asked, He can practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

"YES! HECK YES!" __________ screamed then covered when literally everyone in the studio turned to her, including Minho and Yuri who were in the middle of discussing details with the photographer.

"Mianhe---- Mianhe----- Mianhe---" _________  apologized, bowing to everyone but didn't look Minho in the eye. When she turned to Jonghyun, She punched him. Punched him hard.

 

In the pother side of the room, Minho cracked a smile when his wife embarrased herself. 

"Is that your wife Minho?" The photographer asked him with a smile.

"Yes." He answered still looking at ___________ waiting for her to give him a smile but the smile never came.

"Isn't that the guy who was at dinner last night?" Yuri asked placing a hand on Minho's bare arm. he shrugged his arm off and answered.

"Yeah, the dinner you were kicked out in." He said coldly.

"Minho, Yuri the clients called me earlier and they said that your mom suggest a good way to promote their brand is if you have a picture with Yuri kiss-"

"NO." Minho answered even before the photographer could finish explaining things.

"Bu-"

"I said no, I am a married man." Minho stated firmly, glancing at ___________.

"Minho be a little professional." Yuri whispered, trailing her hands up and down his arms.

"So I'm the one not being a professional here?" Minho0 asked raising his voice a little, making the staff members who were near them, eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Now, Yuri Minho is right. Keep your hands to yourself and it's Okay to not have the kiss." The photographer said, understanding Minho's principle.

"I WAS JUST DOING WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO!" Yuri yelled and everything went dead silent. 

The photographer took a deep breath and stared Yuri straight in the eye. 

"NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE YELLS AT ME. GET OUT." The photographer deadpanned in a low menacing voice which gave everyone in the room including ____________ chills.

"But I-"

"NOW." He said pointing to the door.

"YOU ARE AN !"  Yuri yelled.

"Yes, but without the you'd be constipated, NOW GET OUT." The photographer answered, not even looking Yuri in the eye. but he was calmly deleting the pictures he took of Yuri and Minho.

The photographer hated Yuri now.

Yuri's mouth fell open and looked around to see if someone would back her up, but not one person in the studio did. __________ started to hide her smile but burst out laughing when Jonghyun whispered ' Helpless ' behind her.

"Whatever." Yuri staed then walked out the studio with her head held high and pushed everyone aside roughly including __________, luckily Jonghyun caught her.

"Gwenchana?" Minho suddenly appeared giving Jonghyun a small nod of recognition.

"OTTEOKKEEEE??? We don't have a girl!" A girl said.

"We can find one out the street it's nothing to worry about." Another girl spoke up.

"Why are you all worrying about a girl? Minho's wife is right here." The photgrapher spoke up approaching the trio.

"What do you mean?" ____________ asked, while Jonghyun and Minho rolled their eyes at her obvious oblivion.

"We need a girl for the shoot and your perfect." The photographer explained then it dawned on ___________.

She was going to be modelling with her fake not so fake husband.

"But shouldn't you get a model or some one professional? Or tleast someone who looks beautiful?" At this being said, Jonghyun, Minho and the photgrapher whose name was Alberto, laughed.

"Minho your wife is very amusing. ___________, Yuri is pretty you're not. 

"Wow thanks." ________ replieid sarcastically, Alberto ignored this and continued.

"You're beautiful. That's why you'd be perfect. You have the looks that would make these clothes glow." Alberto explained.

Okay! give her make up and a change of clothes!" Alberto announced, immediately everyone started bustling around. A make-up artist oulled her towards a mirror and started working on her leaving both Minho and Jonghyun.

 

 

Yuri is pissed. She was never embarrased like that in her life. 

"It's that stupid idiot's fault." Yuri said out loud reffering to _________.

"THIS IS ALL HER FAULT!" She screamed and continued walking until she reached the park.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Key walking on the other side of the park.

Out of curiousity and boredom she decided to go 'follow' Key for a while and maybe befriend him and she can get some details about __________.

 

 

In the other side of the park, Key got a message from Jonghyun saying the Key forgot about him.

Key immediately called him due to confusion.

"Yoboseyo?" Jonghyun answered.

"YAH! What do you mean forgot about you!? You're supposed to be going home with Onew hyung." Key naggged.

"YAH! don't YAAH! me and you said you were going to help me get a job with photography since Onew hyung is busy with another shoot!" Jonghyun explained.

"Right." Key answered.

"Right, my . Oh hyung did you know ________'s modelling with Minho?" Jonghyun informed.

"Really?" 

"Yup." He answered.

"Okay, i'm coming, I have to call someone." Key cut him off rudely.

"By-" Key hang up and immediately dialed Minho's number, being a second 'mother' to ___________ He had to make sure Minho is in love with ___________ before she would fall too deep.

"Yoboseyo?" Minho answered.

"I thought you were in a shoot with ________." Key stated.

"How'd you know about that?." Minho asked.

"And she's taking solo pictures as of the moment so i'm available." He continued.

"So, Minho I want you to answer me truthfully. Is your marraige with __________ still fake or have you actually already fallen for her?" 

Hearing this, Yuri eyes widened and a slow smile crept up her face as an idea came into her mind. She took her phone out and dialed Anne's number. 

All hell is about to break loose.

 

 

Hey! so this chapter is dedicated to ninaonew since if she didn't ask me to update i would have totally forgot i had to update and rawrimadinasour for being my new dongssaeng!! . ^.^ you know when i'll edit :D oh and if i don't update for more than three days you can meddage me cause sometimes AFF slips out of my mind since i'm taking entrance tests for colleges and writting essays and trying to actually graduate with out any problems so i'm really busy but i'lll promise to update sooon. :D

and uhhh DRAMAAAAA :D

i love you!

please don't forget to comment and subscribe!