Special Chapter no.2

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"Taeminniee!~~~ kyeopta!!~~~~~~" _____________squealed, squishing Taemin's cheeks.

"Aish! noona!! can you stop doing that?" Taemin asked, removing her hands from his face.

___________ pouted and looked like she was about to cry.

"YOU HATE ME, DON'T YOU!?" ____________ suddenly yelled getting up from the couch and pointed a finger towards him.

She was already six months pregnant and let's just say the mood swing gets worse every month.

"A-Ani! I-I just, It hurts when you squish my cheeks like that!" Taemin protested, trying to calm her down.

"OMO! I hurt you!? I'm a bad person!" ____________ cried out then plopped back on the couch with her big stomach as tears started falling from her eyes.

"Noona! You're not a bad person! I was just kidding!" Taemin tried to comfort but _____________ wasn't aking any excuses.

"I'm a bad person!" She screamed once again.

"Who's a bad person?" Lucy asked, entering the living room, carrying a tray of cookies.

"I AM! Taemin said I- are those cookies?" ____________ immediately stopped crying and sat up straighter eyeing the tray Key was holding.

"Yup! Minho told me you keep craving for sweets!" Key informed placing the tray before her.

"Wait. You were in the mkitchen this whole time?" Taemin asked confused since Taemin decided to visit _________ alone.

"Oh, yeah, ___________, you didn't tell him I was in the kitchen?" Key asked turning to ___________ who wawas already munching on the sweet treat.

"No." She answered then got another cookie- It was her fourth by the way.

"How does it taste?" Key asked, sitting on the carpeted floor.

"I-ff iff fery goofd!" __________ exclaimed, cookie crumbles falling from the corner of . 

"What?" Key asked, not quite getting what she said.

"I faid iff iff fery goof!" __________ repeated, meaning to say it was very good.

"I want one!" Taemin exclaimed, but ____________ quickly slapped his hand away.

"NO ONE TOUCH MY COOKIES!" She screamed making Key literally fall on the floor laughing while Taemin just pouted and turned red.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

"MINHO!" __________ screamed, pushing Minho off the bed.

"Huh? Why? what's wrong?" Minho asked, getting up as his eyes were adjusting from the darkness that met them.

"I'm giving birth!" _____________ yelled, flicking the lamp on.

"WHAT!? WHat do I do? I shouold bring you to the hospital right? RIgh. Oh , minho you pabo!" Minho muttered more to himself than __________ then stood up and ran out of the room forgetting the most important thing. 

His wife.

"YAH CHoi Minho! I'm still in the room! Idiot!" ____________ yelled, A grin forming.

"RIGHT!" Minho called out and entered the room, panting.

_____________ burst out laughing.

There stood Minho in all his half- ness panting and clutching his chest.

Minho gazed at ___________ confused as to why she's laughing.

Then it all clicked in. 

"You're still six months pregnant." Minho stated.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" 

"YAH! That wasn't a funny joke!" Minho scolded, approaching her.

"I'm laughing so of course it's funny!" ____________ exclaimed, pulling Minho towards her and pecked him on the lips.

Minho responded and the innocent peck almost turned into a make out session, but ___________ pulled away.

"I want candy." 

MInho laughed.

"Only you would ruin a perfectly good moment for candy." Minho sighed sarcastically.

"Only you would complain about me wanting candy." ___________ retorted and crossed her arms.

"I want candy!!!!!!!" ____________ demanaded pushing Minho.

"Arasso, Arasso I'll get you candy. AISH." Minho stood up properly then exited the room to look for candy.

A few minutes later, Minho was back with candy but she didn't want it.

"I don't want candy, I want bacon ice cream!!" ____________ exclaimed, throwing the candy somewhere in the room.

"Where in the world would I find bacon flavored ice- cream!?" Minho exclaimed, eyes widening.

"I don't know! Just gimme ice creammm~~~~" _____________ whined.

"No one sells that ___________." Minho sighed.

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME!" She cried, lying down and burrying her face in her covers.

"M-MWO!? Of course I love you!" Minho said, immediately pulling the covers off her.

"NO YOU DON'T! YOU WON'T GET ME ICE- CREAM!" ___________ screamed.

"That's because no one sells it!" Minho protested, rubbing his hands on his face. He hates the fact that pregnant women are sensitive.

Too sensitive.

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME! I SHOULD DIE!" ___________ screamed.

"What's with all the yelling?" Lucy asked, bursting in the room, with sleepy eyes but she wasn't mad.

"OMMEONNI! MINHO DOESN'T LOVE ME!" ____________ yelled and waddled towards Lucy and hugged her pointing towards Minho like a little child.

"Minho! What did you do to her!? You should NEVER upset a pregnant woman!" Lucy exclaimed, glaring at Minho while hugging _________ who was still pouting like a child.

"She wants bacon ice cream! Where do I find that!?" Minho asked, frustrated.

"____________, I don't think any one sells bacon ice cream." Lucy said softly to ____________.

"Then I want ice cream in a buger bun." ____________ said, suddenly craving for something else.

"You listen to her and not me!?" Minho asked exasperatedly suddenly feeling jealous of his own grandmother.

"You're mad! YOU HATE ME!" ___________ exclaimed again. 

"No I don't! Listen to me." Minho approached her and pulled her towards him and kissed her forhead.

"I LOVE YOU. EVEN IF YOU MAKE ME A PUNCHING BAG EVERY MORNING." Minho stated then pecked her.

Lucy laughed and left them to settle things with a smile on her face.

"So now will you get me ice cream in a bun with sesame seed?" She asked, with a hopeful look. 

Minho chuckled and nodded his head; leaving the room to get her request but not before placing her back on the bed.

"I'm back!" Minho announced happily only to see his wife sleeping peacefull on the bed, hugging a body pillow and mumbling words that sounded like 'bacon' and 'ice cream.' 

Minho chuckled silenty and shook his head and went out to return the combination he made and returned to his place on the bed, pulling her close to him. 

 

HEEY!!!!!! I HAVE A NEW STORY PLOT! BUT I DON'T KNOW WHICH BOY GROUP WOULD PLAY THE LEAD YET... ANY SUGGESTIONS? >.<

PLEASE SON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

I LOVE YOU!