49

The Reason I said 'I DO'

_____________ felt a sense of DejaVu wash over her.

This is exactly how she felt when she found out Jonghyun was getting married, except now, The pain was a million times worse and a little more unbearable.

"____________, Look at me." Jonghyun said making _____________ face him.

"Everything will be fine, Let's ust wait for Miho to arrive alright?" Jonghyun comforted through clenched teeth. 

Jonghyun knew everything was far from being allright but he atleast wanted to assure ___________, that somehow everything will be. 

Jonghyun wanted to push Minho into hot boiling acid and then feed him to the lions.

He hated seeing ____________ hurt. 

He hated seeing her cry.

"W-Why---" __________ muttered through tears, staring at the TV.

Jonghyun immediately pulled away from her and turned the TV off.

"____________?" Jonghyun asked, kneeling infront of her slumped position on the carpeted floor.

"Hmm?" She asked, wiping her tears still staring at the TV.

"Let it all out." As those four words came out of Jonghyun's mouth, ____________ immediately wrapped her arms arouns Jonghyun's neck and burried her face in the crook of his neck; crying like her life depended on it.

"Okay, just let it all out, I'll be right here." Jonghyun soothed, hugging her tighter to him.

"I promise, I'll always be here." Jonghyun repeated.

--------------------------------

2 hours pass, ____________ fell asleep on Jonghyun but tears were still falling from her eyes.

Jonghynu softly placed ____________ on the couch, not knowing where her room was and was about to remove her shoes. 

After doing this, Jonghyun kissed ___________ ightly on the forehead and left a note saying he had to go to his job. 

--------------------------------

Another hour has passed and _____________ was still sleeping on the couch, completelydrained from all the crying.

The front door suddenly opened loudly. Loud enough to make ____________ stir and eventually wake up from her slumber.

Minho entered the living room, as ___________ got up.

Their eyes locked.

Immediately ______________ ran towards Minho with tears in her eyes and automatically hugged him.

"Minho! You won't believe this! I had a horriblw nightmare!" _____________ said, tears streaking as she burried her face in Minho's chest.

'She thought it was a dream.' Minho thought, closing his eyes, feeling the pain he caused ____________.

"You were about to divorce me for Yuri!" ____________ thought still in the denial stage.

She hugged Minho tighter but noticed he didn't return the hug. Actually he hasn't said anything to her yet.

"It wasn't a dream." Minho said coldly, harshly, detaching himself off of her.

"W-What?" She asked in a small voice.

"It wasn't a dream." Minho stated simply.

"H-How? Y-You aren't g-going to leave me r-right?" _____________ asked taking a few steps back, and was starting to hyper-ventilate.

"I know you perfectly know the answer to that __________. This was all for show and you know that. I got what I wanted for you and I got it. I got your ity. You were a hard catch by the way. Oh and plus Ommeonni is already well so there really is no more reason for you to stay." Minho said, smirking at her.

"Y-You- -v- H-how can you do this to me!" _____________finally yelled, her hands and hitting Minho on the chest.

"Easy, I don't love you. Hell I don't even like you!" Minho said giving her a smirk, but inside all he wanted to do was gather her in his arms and say sorry,

"Oh and before this whole deal thing wasn't your heart already broken by Jonghyun? I'm pretty sure I didn't do any more damage right? After all you can't break a broken heart." Minho continued, making his expression turn smug, as he carefully waited for her reaction.

Slowly, ___________looked up with tears n her eyes, her heart beating rapidly and her breathing uneven.

"Yes, I was already broken hearted but you picked the pieces up--- only to shatter them." ____________ replied with so much venom.

"Stop the drama. Anyway I'll be sending the divorce papers later this afternoon, all you have to do is sign. And there's already money in your bank account, and here are the forms for the university." Minho a thick white envelope towards her but she didn't accept it, instead more tears rolled down ______________'s puffy cheeks.

"Tonight, I'll be staying with Yuri, So by tomorrow I expect you and your things out of this house." Minho said before the threw the envelope on the ground infront of her and left the mansion.

But before he exited the door, He took off his ring and threw it to ____________.

"There, you get a remembrance." 

____________ stared at the ring and the envelope that was sitting side by side on the floor, She bent down and got the ring together with the envelop and made her way towards her room, looking emotionless. 

She sat on the bed started opening the envelop as if nothing happened.

"I will be okay." She said, comforting herself as a stray tear made it's way out of her eye.

"I'll be able to l-live with out him." She said.

"I'm okay." She said.

"I'm okay." She repeated.

"I don't love him." 

"I'll be okay."

"I-I-I-" She paused and when her eyes landed on the picture she has with Minho in SIngapore, She lost it all.

"I-I can't live with out him..." _____________ said as she broke down crying once again, clutching and clwaing at her chest just to make the pain go away.

 

 

HEY!!!! I KNOW CLIFF HANGER! SORRY! I COULDN'T GET THE EMOTIONS OUT OF ME BUT I WILL BE UPDATING LIKE 20 HOURS FROM NOW!

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!