55

The Reason I said 'I DO'

One Week later.

Key and __________ were sittingmp in fear. in their living roo, Lazing around.

"YAH!" Key suddenly yelled making ________ jump.

"Oppa! mind keeping it down!?" She scolded, turning back towards the Tv, not really caring about what's on.

"PSH! Anyway, you just graduated! you go out and look for a job!" Key said trying to get __________ to stand, but as said earlier she was feeling lazy.

"NO." She answered, glaring at Key.

"Ye-" Before Key could continue, The doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that is?" Key asked, sounding very fake and excited.

"Why don't you go get it __________?" Key asked once again sounding very scripted.

___________ stared at him for one more second before rolling her eyes and standing up,muttering.

"You're so weird oppa."

"What?" Key asked, giving her a fake smile.

"Nothing, I said you're ugly." SHe replied, smirking.

"YAH!" Key yelled, ____________ then hurried towards the door, not wanting to face his wrath.

-------------------------------------

"I'm here." Hyuna said to the other person on the line.

"Really!? That's good! You know the plan right!?" Lucy asked, excitedly jumping up and down.

"Yes, ma'am!" Hyuna replied, with a smile.

"Good-"

"I have to go, I hear a voice in the other side of the door." Hyuna said, pressing the end button even before Lucy could say anything.

"Who's there?" __________ asked, opening the door directly, feeling to lazy to do anything else.

"Oh, Annyeong! I'm hyuna is __________-ssi there?" Hyuna asked, feigning ignorance.

"Why do you need her?" ___________ asked cautiously, unconciously taking a step back.

"Oh, I saw her design featured in one fashion magazine and well, I liked it, so here I am!" Hyuna answered smiling brightly.

____________'s eyes widened.

"Magazine?" She stuttered out.

" Yes, so can I see her?" Hyuna asked.

"Oh, I'm ___________ and are you sure you got the right person though? because I just graduated and-" Before _____________ could finish her sentence, Hyuna a magazine infront of ___________'s face.

"Woah." was all _____________ was able to say. She stepped aside, allowing Hyuna to enter. Hyuna stepped inside and winked at Key secretly which Key only grinned to.

"Key Oppa!" ___________ suddenly screamed, bringing Key towards her right away.

"Wae?" Key asked, appearing beside her.

"M-my design i-is here." She answered still not taking her eyes off the magazine.

"I'm happy for you! anyway who's your friend?" Key asked, gesturing to Hyuna.

"Oh! right, Uh Hyuna-ssi this is Key. Oppa, Hyuna-ssi." ____________ introduced, still not able to take her eyes off the magazine.

On the magazine was:

NEWEST DESIGNERS OF THE INDUSTRY! 

Below, the heading was a picture of a beautiful mignight blue dress that had a sabrina cut and flowed just above the knees. It was the dress____________ designed for her graduation.

"So what brings you here?" KEy asked Hyuna in a loud voice, bringing __________ out of her reverrie.

"Like I said earlier I wanted to ask _____________ to design my wedding dress.

____________'s head automatically snapped up as Hyuna recieved her full attention.

"What?" She asked breathlessly.

"I want you to design my wedding dress." Hyuna answered simply.

"Why?" ___________ asked once again, not believing what was happening.

"Because, I liked your design in the magazine and I've seen your dresses featured in some shows."

"You did?" _________ asked, confused.

"You were Minho's wife after all. Even after years, the media would never forget that, I guess that's why every now and then, you designs would appear in some showbiz talk shows." Hyuna answered giving her a sweet smile.

"Oh shiz! I'm late! Annyeong!" Key suddenly spoke and started running around the ouse, looking for his camera and tripod.

Typical Key.

-------------------------------------

"So, Let me get this straight, You want me to design your wedding dress?" _____________ asked for the fifth time.

"YES! YES! YES! YES!" Hyuna answered giggling at ____________'s reaction.

"Okay then so my wedding is three months from now, so can we start talking about the dress?" Hyuna asked politely.

"Sure!" ____________ answered happily.

"Okay, so what do you want your dress to look like?" SHe asked.

"Actually, I'm leaving that to you." Hyuna answered.

"What?" _________ asked.

"I'm leaving everything to you! Just imagine this is your own wedding. I just want the dress to be white and wearable. I trust you." Hyuna said looking her straight in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" ___________ asked a little dubious.

"Yes!" Hyuna answered.

"Okay then! So let's start getting your measurements." 

"Oh, It's okay, all my measurements are right in this paper." Hyuna replied, slipping a piece of paper towards _________.

___________'s eye widened.

"Wow, we have exact measurements." 

"We do? Then it will be even easier for you to make the dress!" Before ___________ could ask anymore questions, Hyuna stood up and headed to the door.

"Anyway __________, I have to go! I forgot I have a meeting with the planner! Annyeong!" Hyuna waved and left __________speechless and full of questions.

--------------------

When Hyuna was safetly in her car and away from _________, she got her phone and called Lucy.

"MIssion complete." 

 

 

HEY! THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER! OMOMOMOMOMOMO! IT'S ALMOST THE END T.T I'LL EDIT SOMEDAY.

I LOVE YOU! 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! >.<