33

The Reason I said 'I DO'

The sun was seeping through the gray curtains of the room, when she woke up feeling a heavy weight on her waist. 

Curiously, she peered over her shoulder and saw her husband sleeping peacefully.

Then it sunk in. 

"YAH CHOI MINHO! WHY ARE YOU IN THE SAME BED AS ME!?" She screamed automatically, Minho's eyes opened as he looked around the room frantically.

"Wha- OOMFF-YAH! WHY DID YOU KICK ME OFF THE BED!?" Minho screamed back when ____________ literally kicked him out the bed.

"I thought i told you to  sleep on the floor!" ___________ answered calming down.

"SHIRO." was all Minho said before he left.

"Yah! where are you going!?" She yelled after him.

"Stupid arrogant, inconsiderate, bad-, jerkface, scum, !" ___________ screamed.

"I heard that!" Minho called back.

"You were meant to hear it!" She screamed back angrily.

Her eyes scanned the room and realized she wasn't in the room she was in yesterday. She let her eyes wander a little more until they landed on the stuff toy Minho bought.

She hugged the stuffed animal.

"And in the end he gave it to me." She smiled went after Minho to apologize and thank him.

 

 

"So, what are we doing today?" ___________ asked her husband, who was furiously typing something on his cellphone; Ignoring her.

"Stuff." He replied still distracted with his phone. 

"YAH! are you even listening to me!?" 

"Yeah, sure what ever you want." Minho stated still, typing on his phone.

"AISH! Fine ignore me!" ___________ walked out steam coming out of her ears, while Minho looked up and smiled.

"FInally." He said then dialed someone on his phone.

Ring

Ring 

Ring

"Damn it answer the phone!" He hissed, glancing at the door, just to make sure his wife wouldn't come barging in.

"Hello?" Came the muffled voice of Dongyeop.

"Ahjussi! Finally! I have a favor to ask-"

"Wait, where are you Minho? Why are you calling me?"

"I'm in my study, any way that' not important, can you reserve a room in Sentosa?" He asked, glancing at the door once again.

"Okay, but why are you going to Sentosa?" Dongyeop asked out of curiousity.

"All that's hapened when we arrived was a disaster, First the almost and the carnival, I want My wife to be happy even if this isn't really a honey moon." Minho aswered.

"Okay, Okay I'll do it."

"Kamsa!" minho said then put the phone down.

 

In the other side, __________ saw NArra Pickles on the table and decided it tasted good, not knowing they contained alcohol.

 

5 hours later.

"Uh, Where are we?" __________ asked and breathed in the fresh air.

"We're in Sentosa." He replied smiling at her.

"Really???" ___________ squealed and tackled Minho in a hug.

"Yeah." He hugged her back.

"But um, How did I get here?" _________ asked, truly wondering.

"Well, you ate too much Narra Pickles and fell asleep." Minho answered her like it would solve everything then left her to check in. 

----------

"Wow." ___________ said looking arund the beautiful room. The walls were painted cream-white and there was a king sized bed in the middle and a living room with a huge bathroom; A thirty-four inch flat screen Tv was hanging on the wall parallel to the bed and there were nalcony doors beside the living room, giving them a sight of the wonderful resort.

"Yeah, wow." Minho said exploring the room.

"Uh, Minho why did you have to get the biggest room? This must have cost a lot." _________ asked.

"Do you really think I have a problem with the money?" He asked raising an eye-brow.

"Rich bastard." She muttered under her breath.

"What did you say?" Minho asked with amusment.

"I said I want cheese Mustard." She answered sweetly then rolled her eyes when Minho turned around.

"Plus, I got this room because this hotel is only for couples and only this hotel had an open room and If i didn't get this room, That would mean the bed would be smaller and i honestly don't want to wake up with a foot on my stomach." He smirked, remembering __________'s blushing face when she was apologizing.

"Who said you're going to sleep on the bed? You sleeping on the couch mister." She said.

"No, I paid for the room, I'm sleeping on the bed."

"I thought you said Money is no problem, then go get yourself another room!" She yelled.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I'm going to spend it like there's no tomorrow."

"You're still sleeping on the couch."

"No i'm not."

"Yes, You are."

"NO. I'M. NOT." Minho said emphazing every word clearly taking a step closer to her.

"YES. YOU. ARE." She said closing the space between them.

"No."

"Yes."

The couple glared at each other not knowing they had company.

"Don't you remind them of us?" An old woman started.

Minho and __________ broke apart panting heavily.

"Yeah, A guess they do." The old man replied giving his wife a smile.

"What are you doing in our room?" Minho asked rudely causing _________ to elbow him.

"What was that for?" He whispered.

"Don't be rude." _________ hissed- whispered then smiled the the old couple before them.

"Sorry about him, he's just rude cause he got kicked into the couch." The old woman laughed while the old man tsked.

"The couch is the worse, Trust me i've tried." He said giving Minho a soft pat in the back.

"So-Um, Is there anything you needed?" ___________ asked sweetly.

"No actually I just wanted to visit your room since only two room are in this floor and you know- I love my neighbors!" 

"Oh, well I'm __________ and this is Minho." She introduced, stretching her hand out.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Mel and this is my husband Joe." 

""We must go shopping together __________! there are so much shops!" Mel gushed excitedly.

"Minho, Sweetie you can go with my husband and play golf, I'll be stealing your wife. Bye!" WIth that Mel left a laughing Joe and a confused looking Minho.

 

okay so this is just a FILLER CHAPTER! next chapter will be longer and a hundred times better. >.< 

 

EXPECT:

"You should buy that! You look amazing in pink lingerie!"

"Uh---"

 

"Minho get in here!"

"No, I'm good."

"Joe, Get him in here!"

 

"Uh--- "

"Doesn't she look good????"

Minho turned away very red and feeling hot.

 

I LOVE YOU!

please subcribe and comment! nd I'm still accepting titles! ^.^