13

The Reason I said 'I DO'

_________ Minho and Taemin were all at the check out counter getting ready to leave. 

"Hyung, Noona! You forgot something!"Taemin suddenly exclaimed, making the cashier girl jump.

"No, I don't think I did." Minho replied cooly, He glanced on the check list thata was on his palm, and everything was crashed out. 

___________ laughed.

"Bannana milk?" She asked. Taemin immediately started nodding his head. Minho created an 'o' with his mouth.

"I'll go get it! Wait for me~" Taemin immediately ran somewhere back in the store. 

Minho and _________ waited awkwardly, while the girl manning the register just stared intently at Minho. 

_________ noticing this, Immediately pulled Minho by the magazine stand which was right behind them. Good thing non one was after them, because Taemin was taking pretty long.

"If you want to ogle men in magazines, Leave me out of that." Minho stated, not liking the idea of being pulled with out his consent.

He turned around.

She pulled him back.

"Wae?" He asked.

"The girl, was staring at you, She might-"

He smirked, through his shades.

"Are you jealous?" 

"Give me one good reason why I should be, I'm only with you cause of a deal I didn't even know you to begin with." She countered. This silenced him.

She smirked back.

Minho, was frustrated. He always had the last word. He always had the last laugh. He never gives in to anyone. Well, except his grandmother but other than that. He never does; He's not going to start now. So to intimidate her, Minho stared at __________. 

___________, caught his gaze and as if she was hypnotized, She couldn't break the contact. 

 

'Okay, this is awkward, Look the other way __________!' She told herself, but she's one stubborn girl. 

 

'She's more beautiful when she's quiet.' Minho noticed. Also, not able to break the gaze. 

 

'Taemin! Where are you????' 

 

Finally, Minho broke the gaze and was suddenly interested with the floor patterns, While ________ busied herself with the magazines. 

When she saw the covers of the magazine, She decided it was a waste of her time, But a certain magazine made her eyes literally jump out of there sockets.

There he was in all his glory, Half anf looking extra hot on the cover of a magazine with a caption that says

'GET TO KNOW ONE OF THE WORLD'S HIGHEST PAID MALE MODELS'

"Is, this Onew Oppa???" She asked, graBbing Minho by the arm. 

"Obviously." He answered pissed.

"I'm back~~~~" Taemin sauntered between them, carrying a million bottles of Banana milk. 

Minho raised his eyebrows.

"Don't judge!" Taemin said, dropping the bottles on the counter, which once again startled the girl. 

"Hey, Is that Onew hyung?" TAemin asked, noticing the magazine ___________ was grasping.

"Didn't any of you know, Onew hyungs' a model?" Minho asked, impatiently wanting to leave.

"No, Anyway I'll be buying this magazine." 

This caught Minho's attention.

"What?" _________ asked staring at him.

"Why, will you buy that? It's like you don't know him." Minho asked, sounding jealous. 

He was jealous. 

____________ smirked.

"I want to ogle over his ABS, Have you seen them?" She asked, just for the sake of teasing Minho.

"Hyng, Don't be jealous. Noona, loves you anyway." Taemin patted Minho's back.

'If only she does--' Minho thought, He doesn't even know why he feels like _________ should love him or at least like him. Maybe it's because of his manly pride? or maybe---

'No, Impossible.' Minho thought.

 

LATER THAT NIGHT.

After, spending the day with Taemin and goofing off, The 'couple' are now in the living room of Minho's mansion waiting for Minho's grandmother and Mother to arrive. 

A Honking of the car was heard.

"Omo, They're here~~~~~~~" _____________ panicked, She immediately brushed the non-exsistent dort from her dress. She was wearing a white spaghetti starpped dress, with a ribbon empire waist and paired with red stilletos(All supplied by Minho). While, Minho was wearing a white polo and dark skinny jeans making him look nothing less than hot.

 

"Why are you so nervous? We aren't real anyway. It doesn't matter if they like you or not." Minho stated. Somehow, Minho's statement stung ___________'s feeling2s she decided to ignore it since, they really aren't real. But you know that feeling when you feel like you have to do something but just don't know why you have to do it? Cause somehow you know it's going to make a big impact on your lofe? Yeah, That's what___________ is feeling right now. 

"Still." That's all she said, which confused Minho.

'Are all girl's like this?'

Minho asked, remembering the time he introduced-

'Wait, Minho stop thinking about her. bad thoughts bad thoughs--- Get her out of your mind---- NOW!' 

Meanwhile, ___________ was making sure she looked fine. Minho just stared blankly into space, Trying to rid his mind off someone. 

"Do I looke fine?" ___________ asked, when she heard the front door open.

He didn't reply.

Foot steps were getting louder and louder as his grandmother neared them, ________ was nervous, She unconciously clasped Minho's hand.

"You look beautiful." He bent down and whispered before---

"MINHOOOOO~~~~ I MISSED YOUUUUUUU!" his grandmother came bouding in, ignoring ___________ and going straight into Minho's arms. 

 

 

Hey! here's an update! I don't really know what to say... so... HI! hehehehe yeah, I don't know what to say about this chapter... I'm just... GAH. ^.^

i love you!

please don't forget to comment and subscribe!