15

The Reason I said 'I DO'

Lucy Choi rushed in to the mansion with Anne Choi trailing hot behind her heels earger to see ___________'s face. 

"Wow.." Jonghyun noticed, taking in his surroundings. The Choi's were definitely loaded.

"I know their mansion is worth gawking at, but can we please get in now?" Onew asked suddenly shivering from the cold wind that blew past them.

"Sure, I guess." Jonghyun replied suddenly nervous.

 

Onew and Jjong entered the mansion only to be greeted be a high pitch yell.

"Kyaaaa~~~~ You're so beautiful!" Onew rolled his eyes, knowing it was Halmeoni; While Jonghyun was confused. Onew noticed his reaction and decided to make things easier for his 'dongsaeng'.

"Come on, I'm sure they're in the living room and just ignore Halmeoni's randomness--- She's kind of--- Odd?" Onew stated but it ended as a question since he couldn't supply a decent adjective for Lucy Choi.

Onew turned to where the living room was, pulling Jjong along with him.

"You don't say." Jonghyun replied rolling his eyes and voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Just shut up, no one asked your opinion" Onew stated.

"But i'm a free-"

"Jonghyun Oppa?" Jonghyun was in mid sentence when He heard Her voice. The voice He hasn't heard since the last time they saw each other; That was pure coincidence. He slowly looked up, fearing that __________ might not have been there. Fearing that her voice was just a product of his imagination. 

It wasn't.

When he finally looked; He saw ___________ holding Minho's hand tightly as if needing support while Halmeoni's hands were squishing ___________'s cheeks. 

Silence ensued. 

He couldn't say anything, not after knowing the reason she left was because She was in love with him. 

Yes, He knows.

Tiffany was forced to tell him.

He knew for quite some time but never actually thought about it. Well, not until he realized that He too, was in love with her. 

But it was too late. He's already married Sekyung and ___________ by that time was no where to be seen.

Here she is now, Standing before him with glassy eyes, holding someone else's hand. 

"Omo, You know each other?" Halmeoni asked finally breaking the growing tension.

"Yeah, You know each other?" Onew repeated oblivious with the situation.

Minho felt _________'s hand tighten and her breathing became ragged. He glanced at __________ , the same time She glanced at Minho.

Their eyes locked. 

Minho sent her an ecouraging look and that was enough for __________ to take a deep breathe and gather her strength.

"Yes, He was actually one of my close friends back in Jeju." ___________ replied, taking a step forward causing her to release Minho's hand.

"I missed you." ___________ stared in to Jonghyun's eyes with sincerity and passion, Something he wished he could have noticed before he decided to lock himself with an unfaithfull . 

_______ took one more step forward and hugged him. 

Jjong was in shock, the moment _________ hugged him he felt like a hundred electric bolt shot through his back. 

He returned the hug. 

He missed her too. 

He missed her too much.

"Okay, break that up!" Minho exclaimed, grabbing ____________ away from Jjong. While Lucy and Anne Choi glared at him.

"YAH! Why did you ruin such a good reunion! Pabo!" Halmeoni said smacking his head--- Hard. 

Onew just chuckled and spoke up.

"Halmeonni, Ommeonni, I think Minho's just jealous." 

"No I'm not!" Minho quickly denied.

___________ can feel herself blushing, not because of what Onew said, but because Minho suddenly pulled her closer to him and placed his arm around her waist. 

Jonghyun frowned at Minho when he saw him put his hands over __________'s waist.

 

After dinner, Onew suddenly recieved a suprise call from his manager saying He had to take an emergency photoshoot since their last photographer accitdentally deleted the ones they took. 

Minho and ___________ lead them to the front door; While Minho was talking with Onew She pulled Jjong about 3 meters away so they could talk.

"So---" ___________started.

"So-----" Jonghyun replied. 

It was awkward for both of them.

Obviously.

"I missed you. I don't think I was able to say it a while ago." Jonghyun stated. ___________ felt her heart race.

'He's married ___________. control yourself.'  

She thought. 

"So, You're getting married?" Jonghyun added.

"Yeah, Oppa, speaking of marraige How's Sekyung Unnie?" She asked prepating herself for his answer, 

'I bet they're happy with their lives.'  

But before Jjong could answer Onew called out his name.

"Jonghyun, balli, we have to go now." Almost immediately __________ grabbed Jjong's arm and hugged him whispering.

"Mianhe Oppa for leaving, I have my reasons i'll tell you someday-- just not today." 

"YAH! Balli!" Onew yelled impatiently. 

With out a word uttered, Jonghyun turned to get in Onew's car, leaving ________ with a confusing question,

 'DO I STILL LOVE HIM?'

 

_________ sighed and turned around only to bump into Minho's chest.

"Omo, what the heck were you doing behind me?" __________ asked trying to steady herself.

"Pabo." He said before dragging __________ back in to the mansion where his Mother and Grandmother were waiting.

"What took you two so looong?" Minho's grandmother whined.

"Mother, They barely took five minutes, What's so long about that?" Anne asked contradicting her mother.

"AISH! If a woman is dying everything's too slow!" She yelled. ____________ approached her and rubbed her back.

"Calm down Ommeonni, you should watch your health." ____________ said concerened.

"Aigoooo~~ Your one cute girl! Minho-ah! If you let this one go, I'm bringing you to the grave with me!" Lucy threatened while _________ and Anne just laughed. 

"Why would I let her go? I love her remember?" Minho replied calmly ignoring the laughter and pulled ________ by the waist; back hugging her and kissing the corner of her lip.

She blushed.

"Omma, we should get going now."  Anne stated getting up from her seated position.

"Where are we going?" Lucy asked her daughter.

"To the hotel, Where else?" Anee asked eyeing her mother skeptically.

"Why in the world would you book a hotel when we have a mansion right here!?" Minho's granny asked.

"Well, Mother, If your forgot you demanded the extra rooms be locked and also demanded the keys, You left the keys in the States." 

"Oh, I don't care i'm sleeping here. ____________ and Minho could share a room." Before _________ could protest Minho spoke up.

"Ommeoni, We're not married yet, I don't think it's righ-"

"Shut your mouth Choi Minho! You act as if both of you haven't had yet! PSH! Teenagers these days." 

Lucy then proceeded to ___________'s room and called for the maids to carry her luggages upstairs while Anne just shook her head.

"I'll be going now, Annyeong." Anne gave the ' couple' a hug then left to go to the hotel. 

When they heard the front door close, They immediateky pulled apart as if they were both touching fire.

 

For ten minutes _________ and Minho stood in the living room having a staring contest.

"I'm sleeping on the bed, you're sleeping on the floor. That's final." _________ stated then immediately ran towards Minho's room, but she wasn't quick enough, Minho caught her by the arm and spun her around, causing their foreheads to touch. 

"I don't think so." She was too mesmerized by his gaze that she didn't see Minho release her. She fell on the ground glared after Minho who was already running back to his room making sure he gets to sleep on the bed. 

 

Heeeyy!!!!! So If there are typos i'm ging to fix them tomorrow or the next day because I'm kind of mutli-tasking right now, So I really can't proof read. but any waysss Hope you liked this chappie! 

I love you!

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment! ^.^