31

The Reason I said 'I DO'

Minho kissed __________'s forehead one more time, before deciding to speak.

"Go change, We're going somewhere." 

"Jinja? Where are we going????" _____________ asked excitedly. 

"it's a surprise." Minho smirked before pulling her close to him and kissed her forehead which was already creased to a frown.

"I don't like surprises." She said pouting.

"That's what they all say." Minho retorted rolling his eyes.

"Yah! You're being mean!" ____________ yelled punching his chest.

"Hey, I only said I love you. I didn't say I was going to be any kinder." He replied raising his eyebrow at her.

___________'s jaw dropped and her eyes grew wide. 

"You I-I Gosh you're annoying!" She screamed and was about to storm out but Minho stopped her even before she could take one step and hugged her tight.

"Mianhe, I was just playing with you." Minho whispered and buried his nose in her hair, enjoying the vanilla scent of her shampoo.

"Well, your games are getting lame." She stated punching him in the gut.

"Yah! that hurt!" Minho said pulling away but _________ simply glared at him.

"Awee come one! you can't be mad! I was just kidding!" ___________ only glared more.

"Can't a guy make jokes?" Minho asked smiling slightly subbing the back of his neck.

'Gosh it's impossible to not forgive him.' She  thought, feeling a smile creeping out of her features due to Minho's cuteness.

"I'm sorry kay? I'll make it up to you later I promise." He said looking at her with pleading eyes.

She sighed but inside she felt like jumping around.

"Fine, you better make it up. I hold grudges you know!" ___________ told him, crossing her arms over her chest; glaring at her.

"Don't hold grudges, Hold my hand instead." Minho said taking her hand and leading her back to their room.

"Were you just being corny?" _________ asked with a teasing smile but couldn't hide the fact that she was blushing.

"Are you actually blushing?" Minho teased back.

"Shut up." 

Minho chuckled, pulling her out the Zen like garden. 

 

 

In the other side of the Continent, Lucy Choi was pacing around the her living room glancing at the phone every three seconds.

"Omma! can you just leave them? It's their honey moon for heaven's sake!" Anne called out giving her mother a half-stare.

"But I miss my grandchildren! and I wanna know if they already started making babies!!!!" Lucy whined like a little kid, plopping down on one of the couches.

"And you think calling them this early in their honey moon would magically make _________ pregnant?" Anne asked.

"I don't care!" Lucy jumped up and ran for the cordless phone, running towards the restroom.

"Omma!" Anne called chasing her mom.

"You can't stop me!" Lucy yelled; closed the restroom and dialed.

 

"Minho, I'm gonna change  so you get out." ________ stated.

"Why can't I change in the room while you're in the restroom?" He asked.

"Just because, now get out." She answered, feeling stupid.

'Why didn't I think of that!?' She thought.

"You do realize that you're my wife right?" Minho asked with a smirk.

"You do realize that I want you out right?" __________ countered pushing Minho out. She had too much pride and didn't want Minho to realize that she didn't think of that.

"No, I don't realize that." He replied simply standing his ground.

"You can never move me." He added with a smirk, seeing as his wife was still trying to push him out the door.

"Fine let's settle this the simplest way." She replied giving him a devious smile.

"What exactly is the simplest way?" He asked dubiously.

"Arm wrestling." She deadpanned.

 

"Come on Dongyeop! Answer!" Lucy chanted sitting on the closed toilet bowl.

After about five rings, Dongyeop finally picked the phone up.

"Yoboseyo? Choi's Singapore residence." He answered through the receiver.

"Dongie! Long time no talk! Are my grandchildren available?" Lucy asked, feeling her heart skip a beat when she heard her past lover's voice.

"Of course, They just went up actually." Dongyeop answered knowing what she was planning to make him do.

"Really? Can I talk to one of them please?" Lucy asked sweetly, grinning.

"Okay, but if they're busy, You have to hang up arraso?" He asked, knowing she wouldn't actually hang up.

"Sure sure, Now give it to them!" She urged.

On his way up, Dongyeop heard the couple's argument and laughed silently.

When he reached the slightly ajar door, He brought the phone to his ear and spoke.

"Lucy-ah, I think they are busy." 

"Jinja!? That's great! That means I'm going to be a great grandmother soon!" She replied excitedly.

"No, That's not what I-"

"YAH! CHOI MINHO I WASN'T READY YET!" _________suddenly yelled from the room When Minho pinned her arm down. Lucy jumped on the toilet bowl like a little kid. Her grin becoming bigger, If that was even possible.

"Ooh! are they doing it now?? EEEEEEEEEPPPP!" She squealed.

"Yah! Lucy that was-"

"YAH! YOU'RE HOLDING TOO TIGHT!" It's was Minho's turn to scream when _________ squeezed his hand, cutting the blood circulation on his hand.

"OOOH, She's being rough! YAH! Dongie! put the phone near the door, I wanna hear more!" 

"No, they aren't-"

"I DEMAND ANOTHER ROUND!" Minho screamed when __________ pinned his arm down. Yeah, he was loosing to a girl and he couldn't accept that.

_________ smirked knowing he's never going to win.

"FINE LET'S HAVE ANOTHER ROUND." __________ said a bit too loudly trying to be cocky. In the other line, Lucy was squealing and was jumping up and down.

 

"Omma! are you Okay?" Anne asked through the door.

"More than Okay!" Lucy replied then spoke to Dongyeop once again.

"Dongie, Jebal this is the only thing I ask---- put the phone near the door." She demanded more than asked.

Dongyeop sighed knowing there was nothing he could do about it.

He did as asked.
 

"HA! I won." Minho said smugly.

"ANOTHER ROUND!" ________yelled.

"Omo, they're quick." Lucy's eyes widened as her cheeks burned red, only hearing what _________ yelled.

"What ever you want wife." Minho replied, putting his arm on the table getting ready to beat ___________ again.

"I bet they're having triplets!" Lucy squealed excitedly.

Dongyeop just shook his head and smiled at the over crazy woman in the other line of the phone.

________ groaned, She was loosing and one more push from Minho she was going to loose.

She hated loosing.

She took a deep breath and flipped their arms over. It happened too fast that Minho didn't realize what was happening. 

Eventually he lost--- Again.

"Two words Choi Minho, you !" She screamed the last word at Minho's face standing up.

"Omo, they are being rough." Lucy said, who only heard . 

"Okay, that's enough Lucy." Dongyeop said turning his heels and headed back to the living room.

"Okay fine. but thank you Dongie!" Lucy cheered happily.

 

"Now, get out. I won." __________said shoving Minho out.

"Only on one condition." Minho replied.

"YAH! I Won the-" Before she could finish her sentence, Minho pulled her arm and kissed her on the lips.

It ended as soon as it started. Minho pulled away and turned around heading to his own room. Which he forgot to tell ___________ about.

 

 

SO how was this? I honestly had fun writing it! hehehehehe and thanks for the comments! they really made me happy! and uhhh the title? Yeah that's temporary if someone has a better one then I'm willing to change. ^.^ (I'll edit tomorrow)

I love you!

please don't forget to subscribe and comment!