Special Chapter no.4

The Reason I said 'I DO'

"MINHO!" _________ screamed from their room.

"Wae?" Minho asked, exiting the bathroom with only a towel on.

"I-I I'm aaah- Giving birt- ahhhh!!" __________ screamed feeling another contraction.

Minho's eyes widened taking in the scene before him. ____________ was on the bed, pain evident on her face as her legs were spread open and a puddle of water on their room floor.

And like any normal dad to be.

He fainted.

"YAH! CHOI MINHO! YOU IDIOT! WHAY WOULD YOU FAI- Ahhh!" ___________screamed as another contraction came.

"OMMEONNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" __________ screamed, trying to get up.

 

-------------------------------

 

"We're here~~~~" Taemin sang as  He, Onew Jonghyun, Minhwan and Key burst into the mansion.

"WHY IS THE VOLUME OF THE TV SO LOUD?" Key mouthed towards Yuri who was sitting alongside Lucy.

"What?" Yuri mouthed back.

Key stole the remote from Lucy who was watching Music Bank and lowered the volume.

"YAH KIM KIBU-"

"OMMEONNIIIIIIIIIIIII!" What ever Lucy's rant was was cut off when all of them heard ___________.

"I'M GOIN TO BE AN UNCLE!" Taemin jumped excitedly, immediately understanding why ___________ screamed for Lucy and hurriedly ran to _________'s room.

It happened in slow motion.

When Taemin ran up, it took about a minute for the whole thing to process in every one's mind.

"TAEMIN'S GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!" Onew, Jonghyun and Key yelled at the same time, running towards __________'s room to help her while Lucy and Yuri went to the kitchen to call the driver.

"Yuri! pack _________"s things! Lucy called over to Yuri who nodded and ran to __________'s room.

 

------------------------------------

 

"Appa, Appa, Appa! Wakey wakey..."__________ whispered while uing her son's little hand to hit Minho's sleeping figure.

Minho felt something small hit his face and people talking loudly to each other saying things he could not comprehend.

He frowned, then slowly opened his eyes only to be blinded by the white light above him.

"Where am I?" Minho asked, mostly to himself but everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and turned to him.

"MINHO-ah! you're finally awake! you practically passed out for 22 hours!" Onew exclaimed.

Minho slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"What do you mean by passed out?" Minho asked, still adjusting to the brightness.

"You don't remember?" ____________ asked, smiling at the memory but still a bit pissed.

I mean her husband practically left her to fend for herself.

"Remember what?" Now, blurry figures were starting to enter his vision.

"Last I remember _________ was- SHE'S GIVING BIRTH!" Automatically Minho stood up; his vision became more blurry and he felt dizzy luckily, he was quickly pushed down by his wife.

"Correction." _________ started.

"I already gave birth. and you were out the whole time." __________ said smacking his head.

Everyone laughed.

"I-I wasn't- I fainted?" Minho stuttered. He couldn't  believe his ears. It was beyond him to faint.

"Yes! You fainted and you weren't there to support her! PABO!" Lucy screamed also smacking Minho's head.

"I saved the day~~~" Taemin sang, making everyone laugh once again.

Finally, Minho's eye sight went back to normal as he stopped blinking and he focused on the little bundle of joy his wife is carrying.

"Is that?" Minho asked, holding out his arms.

"Yeah, Choi Minho, meet your son, Choi Yoogeun." _________ said handing the little infant to Minho who was looking at Yoogeun lovingly and his heart swelling with pride.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be on the hospital bed? not me?" Minho asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I had a normal delivery, usually a girl can walk right after." _________ explained.

He didn't ask for anymore questions, he just looked back down and pulled Yoogeun tighter towards him.

"Family moment! let's leave." Lucy said, pushing everyone out.

"But ommeoniiiiiiiii!!!!!!" Taemin whined.

"I'll but you all the milk you want." Lucy said pulling Taemin out.

"Arrasso!" Taemin cheered.

_____________ and Minho merely laughed.

Typical Taemin.

"He looks like you." _________ muttered carressing Yoogeun's face.

Minho looked up the same time __________ did and he smiled.

"You are one amazing person." Minho said with so much love.

___________ just smiled and leaned in and ecked Minho's lips.

"Don't worry next time, I swear I won't faint." Minho promised, looking back down at Yoogeun who was sleeping.

"Next time?" __________ asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, next time. and I guarantee you, there will be a lot of next times." Minho said andgave her a suspicious smile.

"You're crazy Choi Minho." 

"Yeah, crazy for you."

__________ rolled her eyes and smacked his head but smiled secretely as she turned around. 

Minho caught that smile and for the first time in his life, He felt like he can do anything.

He then brought up Yoogeunnie so he could kiss his son's forehead.

 

 

 

HEYY!!! ONE MORE SPECIAL CHAPTER! 

AND TOGETHER WITH THAT THE SEQUEL WILL COME OUT! :D

OH! AND.... I MIGHT BE ONE MORE WEEK TILL I UPDATE CAUSE FINAS ARE COMING AND I'IM GRADUATING SO YEAH... 

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND :D PLEASE DON'T UNSUB. :C

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D