54

The Reason I said 'I DO'

While Key, was in the photoshoot, Taemin and __________ were silently watching TV.

"Noona?" Taemin asked sighing, looking bored as hell.

"Hmm?" ___________ asked turning to him.

"Do we really have to watch the news?" Taemin asked, just as the news ended and changed to another program which so happened to be music bank.

"Wae? Don't you like the news Taemin?" ____________ asked, grinning at him. But Taemin didn't answer his eyes were focused on something on the TV and he seemed to grow nervous.

"Taemin, gwencha-"

"Noona! Don't look at the TV!" Taemin screamed; and like every normal person's reaaction when they are told not to look, ____________ looked.

"No Noona don-" Taemin tried but it was too late.

"He's back in the industry?"  ___________ asked, feeling all the breathe knocked out of her. 

"I told you not to look!" Taemin whined and rested on the couch, still glaring at the TV.

_____________ then laughed.

"Taeminnie, why are you glaring at the TV?" She asked, feeling her pulse rate start to beat repidly.

She still loved Minho with all her heart and she's not even going to deny it anymore.

"Wel,, he hurt you, So he deserves to be glared at." Taemin aswered, glaring at the TV more.

"It's okay, Taeminnie, It's been three years." ________ said, turning the volume louder.

"Yeah, it's been three years that your heart has been broken." Taemin muttered; too low to be heard.

"What was that?" __________ asked.

"Nothing! I just said I love you!" Taemin then smiled at her and stood up to get milk from the fridge.

Yes, typical milk lover.

CHOI MINHO'S COME BACK IN A FEW MINUTES! PLEASE STAY TUNE! 

The TV blared.

"Noona, we can change the channel." TAemin said, looking at her sympathetically.

"YAH! Don't look at me that way! I wanna listen! After all, he was my husband." ____________ said, giving Taemin a tight smile.

AND WE'RE BACK! NEXT ON THE STAGE IS CHOI MINHO WITH HIS NEW SINGLE REPLACE YOUR HEART.                                                                                           ( DISCLAIMER:the original singer is the wanted. I just used this for the lyircs.)

The spot light on the stage and It focused solely on Minho who was wearing a white V-neck muscle shirt, which defined his body very well and paired with black skinny jeans with red VANS.

He looked simply hot.

___________'s eyes were now glued, to the TV. She noticed how MInho became more toned and how his charisma exploded on stage.

___________ her heart and her eardrums beating at the same time, her hands were starting to sweat and her stomach was churning with excitement waiting to hear his voice once again.

Minho looked straight into the camera as the song started, and __________ felt like he was singing it to her.

"If only you're singing for me." She thought.

"If only you're listening to me." He thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRja4tdcA_c

You know I never want to hurt you

 

I don't know why I'd ever want to
Oh oh oh

There's no comfort in another face
So are you gonna let it go to waste
Oh oh oh

I keep on tryin' 
But how can I buy in
When they don't compare to you
No oh

I'm running out of patience
Tired of imitations
Looking for someone to 
Replace your heart
Everyone I talk to
Is just another not you
Makes me wonder 
How we're so far apart
I'm tired of imitations
Running out of patience
Tryin' to replace 
Replace your heart

Must be crazy if I let you go
You were everything I need to know
Come back home
Feel like I'm dying
Cause I keep on finding
Every junction leads to here
And I'm lost 

I'm running out of patience
Tired of imitations
Looking for someone to 
Replace your heart
Everyone I talk to
Is just another not you
Makes me wonder 
How we're so far apart
I'm tired of imitations
Running out of patience
Tryin' to replace 
Replace your heart

Everywhere I turn 
Is the wrong direction 
Everyone I see is the wrong reflection
Reminding me that I just 
Can't replace your heart

I'm running out of patience
Tired of imitations
Looking for someone to 
Replace your heart
Everyone I talk to
Is just another not you
Makes me wonder 
How we're so far apart

I'm tired of imitations
Running out of patience
Tryin' to replace 
Replace your heart

I've been through the crowds
Call your name out loud 
But there's still no way to 
Replace you

I've looked everywhere
Everywhere everywhere 
To replace your heart
To replace your heart

 

As Minho finished the song, the crowd broke into a a astounding applause. The lights dimmed and focused on the emcee's while he walked off back stage only to be greeted by Key, Lucy and Yuri.

"YAH! you can sing that infront of the whole world but not infront of her!?" Lucy scolded.

"You pabo!" Yuri and Key said at the same time. 

Key and Yuri looked at each other then looked away, feeling embarrased.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, I have a feeling I'll be playing match maker again." Lucy mumbled.

"What?" Minho, Yuri and Key asked at the same time.

"Nothing! I said I have a feeling I'll be catch cater again." 

"That didn't make sense." Key said eyeing her.

"When does she ever make sense?" Minho asked, making his way to his dressing room.

"YAH! You're being mean!" Yuri yelled.

"YAH! you should respect your Oppa!" Key scolded.

"Mianhe." Yuri apologized quickly.

Lucy and Minho both changed knowing looks.

"Anyway, Minho when are you singing that song to ___________?" Lucy asked, leaving Key and Yuri behind.

"Ommeonni, she'd never forgive me." Minho replied.

"From what I heard, She still isn't over you." Lucy said suddenly serious.

"What?" Minho stopped and opened the door to his dressing room as Lucy shooed out the make- up artists and stylists inside.

"She's not yet over you. She still loves you." 

"Did you talk to her?" Minho asked, looking a little anxious.

"Nope." Lucy replied diggin for something in her bag.

"Well, that sure did prove the she still loves me." Minho mumbled, sitting on the chair and resting his head on the wall.

"Here." Minho opened his eyes and saw Lucy holding something looking like a hard paper.

"What's this?" Minho asked, getting it.

"You'll realize why it's so obvios to everyone she still loves you." Lucy said then left the room.

"What do you mean?" Minho asked but Lucy already left.

He looked at the picture and realized, It was____________'s graduation which was 2 weeks ago.

It was a picture of __________, Onew, Key, Jonghyun a kid and Taemin.

Onew's arms weas around her shoulder and Minho frowned.

"So this proves she loves me?" Minho asked himself.

"Wow." He snickered and was about to toss the picture but something caught his eye.

He looked closely at the picture and a small smile broke out of his face.

_____________ was smiling at the camera with two thumbs up, and on her wrist was the charm bracelet he gave her.

 

 

HEYY!  SO INTERNET'S FINE! AND THANKS FOR THE CONCERN! AND.... I THINK FIVE MORE CHAPTERS LEFT! T.T (I THINK)

ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT OWN THE SONG! AND MUSIC BANK... LIKE DUH. OH WELL. I HOPE THIS DID IT FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

I LOVE YOU! 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!