Party

Secret Love
blsskyscaaacfbv.jpg So, our party is in a big building that held in the rooftop, as ryeowook said. We go to the lift and he pressed the rooftop button. 'Sungmin hyung likes stars' I nodded. That's why sungmin oppa held it in rooftop then. I heard a bing and we get out from the lift. Not really many people here but I'm sure that around more than 10 people are here. 'So, let me introduce to super junior' 'this much?' I asked him. 'Yeah, we're 15 all' I mouthed an o for the answer.

'Let meet them' I nodded and he dragged me to leeteuk oppa that I met before. 'Park Jung Soo, Leteeuk, the oldest among us. Well built, his father is the true owner of our school. My parents and theirs are all family' I nodded and he dragged me to another place again. 'Kim Hee Chul, the second from oldest. He is the most fashionable among us' I nodded. 'He's a boy?' I ask again. He really looks like a girl here. 'Ne' he say and chuckle.

He dragged me again to a boy, seems like a chinese boy. 'Tan HanGeng, come from China. He's an actor, good actor' I nodded again. He's handsome I think. 'Yesung hyung I think you ever met him before' he pointed a person far away. 'Kim Young Woon, Kangin, he's really strong. Kungfu master among us. After him is sungmin hyung so I don't have to introduce him again' I nodded and chuckle a bit. 'Shin Dong Hee, we usually call him shindong hyung. Don't see his belly, you must see how he dance. It's awesome' I widen my eyes 'really?' He nodded.

I don't know that fat man could dance. Opps? I shouldn't say that right? Right. 'Lee Hyuk Jae, Eunhyuk, the anchovy fish' I laughed after he said that. 'I know it's funny but he's the dancing machine here. He could do hand stand!' He whisper to me. 'Ohh' 'ZhouMi hyung. Came from china too. His voice could make any girl fall for him.' I nodded again. 'Choi Si Won. An actor, well built, the most wealthy among us, many girls will fall for him' I nodded. He's not that handsome for me. 'Lee Dong Hae, you've known him' he pointed to the one who wear a quite same suit as the eunhyuk guy one.

'Henry Lau, came from where I've forgotten the country's name, it's hard to memorize it actually. Good in english and mandarin. You must hear him playing violin or piano, he's awesome' I nodded again. 'Kim Kibum, the cleverest here even he rarely went to school' not bad, he wear glasses too. 'Cho KyuHyun, maknae line here. He's mean sometimes' I nodded. 'Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin, Sungmin, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhoumi, Donghae, Henry, Kibum, Kyuhyun, one more?' I asked him while counting. 'Me' he say while smiling. Ah, right, almost forget about him. 'I'm between donghae hyung and henry' I nodded again.

There are plastics here too. I don't know why they're here but I'm not surprise too. Well, what I mean is sunny and her gang. Completely here. I don't have any ideo why they're here. Let's see, taeyeon, jessica, tiffany, yuri, sunny, yonna, seohyun, where's hyoyeon and sooyoung? She's not here ? 'I'll get drink first' I nodded and look around. Remembering the 15 people of super junior's member and finding where's hyoyeon.

'She's not here' I turned around and found sunny smirked at me. 'Where's she' I asked fiercely. 'Seoul hospital' I won't ask why with this plastic but I'll ask why by myself to hyoyeon. If they're the one who landed hand in her, they're in big trouble. She must not get in that stupid group anymore. What Girl's Generation ? They must be Plastic Generation. Even if they're really girl's generation, I'll turn into a boy how ever it is.

Finally jieun and chorong came. They're really beautiful. I saw sungmin oppa holding hand with chorong. They're really happy now. I'm glad chorong's boyfriend is sungmin oppa. Someone I could trust. At least, they're super junior. Ryeowook come with two fanta in his hand and he give me one. And I drink it.

The party went pretty well. Donghae and eunhyuk did duo dance and name themselves Eunhae. Shindong did solo dance too, he's really a good dancer. Yesung got his guitar and sang ballad song. I really enjoy it since I like ballad song and his voice is really awesome. Henry play his violin too. He's a great violist, no wonder ryeowook told me that I have to hear his play. Jieun keep staring at him but she end up with heart breaking. Why ? Because he's dating one of the plastic named jessica.

For me she's not beautiful. Jieun is better than her because I know they did plastic surgery. I hate someone who done that. I know hyoyeon done it but she's friendly. Even more friendly than other. I found sooyoung is quite cute too there. Jieun is crushing on that henry. Yeah, she got great eye looking at henry and he winked at her making her nearly fainted here. We all congratulate chorong and sungmin oppa.

I don't know where is ryeowook so I ask yesung oppa. 'Oppa, did you saw ryeowook?' I asked looking at him. 'Nope, why?' I took a deep breath, in and out. 'I must go somewhere' I said scanning this place. Is he that short to look after? 'I can go with you' I snapped my face and look at him. 'Really? You don't mind?' 'No' 'okay!' We go to his car and he started his car. 'By the way, where are we going?' He say suddenly after stopping his car. I laugh because of my stupid. 'Seoul hospital. Sorry my stupid' I laugh again.

'Who's sick?' He asked still looking at the street. It's dark so he must pay attention to the street. 'One of my friend.' I answer him. 'Your voice is great' I say while looking out. 'Thank you' he say and no longer we're in front of the hospital. He parked his car and I go to the receptionist, 'a person who named kim hyoyeon, where's the room?' I ask the nurse there. She checked something in her computer. 'Hyoyeon?!'



Let's make henry is in the same old as ryeowook >.< I wanted to do something :D