Shinee Part : Dinner With Key

Secret Love
Key-shinee-16525743-1200-1687.jpg I went home and key offered me to go to his apartment to eat dinner. Why not? Even I think that there's nothing left at my refrigerator. So I just go with him. He say he will cook but I wanted to help. 'You could cook?' He ask like not believing that I could cook. 'Why not? Girls suppose to cook isn't it?' He shrugged and let me help him. Girls suppose to cook, they have to cook for the family.

Boys maybe have to use many ingredients to make a dish. It somehow reminds me to ryeowook. The night we met yonghwa oppa. I really dislike that night. 'Ow..' I yelled a bit in pain. Why even I'm spacing while I was cutting something. Key rushed out from the kitchen and get back taking some first aid kid for me. 'What are you doing? Spacing like that while cutting isn't save you know' he say while putting the medicine to my hand and I just nodded.

He really have the mother attitude that told their daughter to be careful. Unfortunately my mom is too busy to tell me that. She's too busy somewhere up there doing something. Maybe looking at what my father doing. Thingking about my father. He hasn't come for a while. I hope he don't did his work too hard. He has a as hard as a stone head sometimes.

I haven't seen minhyuk oppa this lately too. Maybe he's busy. He text me one day telling that he has got an apartment for him and start searching job. Being a professional painter is his job now. Graduate in Japan make him even more popular. Maybe I must go to his place once to see his painting. Or I should ask him to draw me too, placing my own picture in my bedroom wall isn't a bad idea.

We eat the dinner while chatting and laughing. Telling each others secret. Maybe he has known half of my secret. I don't tell him that mom and dad has separate in different world. I think I don't have to. Just think about it making my eyes sting a bit. I really don't have to tell him that.

I even told him about super junior, chorong and jieun. Being a psycho, knowing jieun likes that henry guy and jieun get broken heart even make key laugh more like crazy now. I told him about how chorong and sungmin oppa met before too. They're all cute. They're all my best friend, I can't deny it. Telling leeteuk oppa that I like key...I don't really think it's a good choice to lie like that.

I don't even know I like him or not. I like him just as my friend. As long as best friend like minhyuk oppa. Not much. But he's kind to me. Like I have known him for years. The other hand I always think about that jinki. I never really notice him these year. But he's really handsome if I could say. But he's a nerd. He's handsome while he smile brightly. I like his eye smile. Have I move on from ryeowook and start liking him? Should I tell key that? Maybe no. I'm not sure about this feeling. Better not to tell anyone first.

I went home after watch some film with key and it's all dark outside. He needed to rest too. Even it's saturday tomorrow. We don't have to go to school on saturday. Our luck~ I checked my refrigerator and it's really nothing left here. I must go to market again tomorrow. I've get enough money for pay much things so I start write how much and many thing I have to get.