Feelings

Secret Love
ryeowook_suju.jpg I'm just thinking that...I even can't think ! There are many questions in my brain. Why did he come back again ? How could he be in my class, I know that he's clever but did he know that I'm here ? He must know it. If he don't know about it, he'll be so shock.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder making me shock and jumped a bit. 'Ya! Do you have to do that ?' He chuckle and say that he must do that to whom is daydreaming in front of him. Sign.. I'm daydreaming because of you pabo namja.

You're the one who make me cry almost every night for 2 years. It's just hurt seeing you with naeun together go here together go there. Luckily I could move on from you, but you come out again. Did I still love you ? Did I lie to myself ?

Going out, trying to love another boy, but I left him at the end. Is the feeling come again ? Seems like I'm not moving on perfectly. The love is growing more and more now.



-ryeowook's pov-
The class continue again, another boring class for me. Sign...I like to stare at her, her beautiful black hair is never change. Just, it's a bit longer than before. Her hair grows quicker than another girl.

Finally we could go home. I don't want to go home now. Maybe I could tell Kang ahjussi ? Kkk~

Ryeowook : Ahjussi-ah

Kang ahjussi : ne sir ?

Ryeowook : no need to get me today okay ?

Kang ahjussi : mwo ?? Waeyo sir ??

Ryeowook : I wanted to go home with eunji, I'll tell you her address when I wanted to go home. Ok ? ;)

Kang ahjussi : ne sir.

He really understand me. 'Eunji-ahh' I called her, making she look at me blankly. 'Let's go home together' I took her hand and dragged her with me. But she's too strong for me to drag her. I look at her confusing.

'Who do you think you are ? Dragging me to your house ?' She's stupid. 'Stupid. I mean, I will walk you home.' I dragged her again and we walk together, with her friends. I feel guilty to her friends, seems like I stole her from them.

I turn around, making them bumped at me, 'ah, mianhae' I say and bowed my head. 'Gwechanayo' both of them say with a smile. They're way kinder than eunji actually. I give them my hand and say, 'Kim Ryeowook imnida'

One of them with light chocolate colored hair shake my hand and say 'Park chorong imnida' she's so... Warm, and one of them shake my hand again, cheerfully said, 'Lee Jieun imnida' I just shocked that her name is... 'I know my name is somehow same with eunji, but we're just friend'

'I see' I said and smile to them. Walking while talking with them. Eunji's just silently walk, seems like she's thinking hard. 'Bye eunji' suddenly chorong say to eunji and each of them saying bye, it's only me and eunji walking, silently. This silent is awkward.

'Eunji-ah' I called her, trying to not making the awkward situation. 'Hmm ?' He hummed lightly, looking at the black road. 'Still like me ?' I asked her, hope that she don't hit me or kick me. She's really something while kicking or hitting.

'Mollayo' she answered me. She still like me from that's the answer. I chuckle make her looking at me. 'Wae ?' She ask simply. 'I just wanted to know' I really wanted to know. I really wanted you to be mine too, but, seems like it's impossible.

We...seems like we headed to a park. But why she don't walk to her house ? It's impossible that she lived here right ? 'Eunji-ah' I called her. 'It's not my house. Don't think too much. I just wanted to talk to you more.' Talk about what ?



Happy Birthday Ryeowook Oppa^^ my first k-pop bias #HappyRyeowookDay #Happy28thRyeowook