Infinite's Pasrt : Changing

Secret Love
New year had past and it's our nearly second month anniversary. But I realise that sunggyu's a little bit change. I often hear some girls voice when I call him. I ask him to go to my apartment too but it's like he's always busy with something on this earth which I don't know.

Even after we finished our work in cafe. 'Gyu, do you have time?' I asked him one day after a long day working. 'Sorry, I've promised something on hoya, he asked me to go out tonight, bye eunji.' He said. I don't even know he and hoya are friends again.

The next day I asked hoya about his promise to sunggyu but he said that he has no promise at all. Wait, he called me eunji yesterday? My God. Something's wrong. Usually he called me honey, baby, etc, not eunji. Something's really wrong here.

-hoya's pov-
Today eunji asked me if I had a promise to sunggyu hyung and wanted him to go somewhere with me. Of course not. I'm not that good enough to asked him out. Something's bothering her. It's not the usual eunji.

'Eunji-ah.' I called her not sure. 'Neh?' She said. 'You know, you could say everything what's bothering you.' I said. 'But I'm not sure.' Me too. Maybe I'm the one, not the one actually, one of the person who's shocked when she announced that she's officially with sunggyu hyung.

But the past week I often saw myungsoo in dorm but not sunggyu hyung. So I though that myungsoo's over with that alicia and sunggyu hyung went to her house. But I think, I know what's going on now. Maybe I don't have any feelings to her again but I wanted to help her so badly. I wanted to be a good friend for her.

-eunji's pov-
So I told him everything's bothering on me. 'I think I talk too much.' I told him while chuckled. 'No, not really. I think I understand the situation.' What does he means understand? 'I know you don't only understand it. Could you tell me? Please?' I asked him.

'Well, if he tells you, you know alicia?' He asked me. 'His ex right?' I asked again, not sure if I still remember her again or not. 'Right..eum, well..' That day hoya told me everything which is possible to happen. About alicia who might get sunggyu back because she's not with myungsoo again and soon.

There, I know that myungsoo isn't a bad guy. He don't took her over him but she's the one who likes myungsoo but sunggyu know the problem which is opposite of that, so over all of this it's just misunderstanding with that girl.

Maybe it's my misunderstanding too about him. He might not be with her right? Right. He may be real busy with his family or soon. I don't have to think too much first. Actually my feeling for him keep growing and growing until today. I don't want to stop this relationship too quick. Several days again we'll celebrate our second month anniversary.

-hoya's pov-
I went to sunggyu hyung's cafe and drink some coffee there. Of course not letting him and eunji know what I'm doing here. I sit there until a girl with short hair yet she's not boyish told me that the cafe's going to close. So I went out and hide in a small alley. I wait until all of them get out including eunji and sunggyu.

Maybe I'm too deaf to hear what they say but they stand like eunji's facing me yet she doesn't know I'm here. She was telling him something and he was like refusing or something like that making her face turned sad and seems disappointed. I wait until eunji's gone and keep following sunggyu hyung.

He end up don't know, maybe because he's too stupid and he went to han river. Like what I say, I saw alicia smilling and waving to him. They sit in a bench which is facing the river so they don't know that I keep walking behind them and hear to what they're talking about. Not to forget record what they say.

'Oppa, why so long?'
'Sorry honey, eunji's asking me something'
'Go to her apartment again?'
'No, help her something. Not important so I refused to go'
' Oppa, you still love her?'


Sunggyu hyung stopped talking for a while. I was shocked too as she asked that question.

'No of course. Like what I told you honey, she's my ex before you.'
'So who do you love now?'
'You of course'


I go with anger inside me. Should I give it to eunji or not? But I don't want to hurt her. Yet this is too much. He cheated on her! I don't want to see my friend being treated like that. So, I decided to went to her apartment to tell her about this.

--

I heard some bad news. Sungmin oppa is going to get married. Is that true? Well, he's one of my top bias in super junior, but I don't think I can be happy see him get married with the girl. Though donghae oppa's birthday is tomorrow. Gotta update again :)