Introduction..

Secret Love
A+Pink+-+Skoolooks+%2528Eunji%2529+2_%25 -eunji's pov-
I wake up in the morning as usual, it has been my habit to wake up this early. I do my usual habit in the morning, take warm bath and wear my uniform. Yeah, today the school starts again. I walk out from my bedroom and found a stack of book and an envelope on top of it.

It must be dad who come again. I wonder how he knows all about my school stuffs. I take some slice of bread and put peanut jam on it, I open the refrigerator, took and pour some orange juice to a glass. I eat bread not with milk but with orange juice. Somehow I hate milk because I don't really ever drink it.

I take a look to the stack of book and the envelope. My thank you card is gone, I always put a thank you card there, if it's gone, it means dad visited me. I open the envelope and saw my school schedule and money. Today's schedule is somehow bored but at least there is english lesson today. I packed my bag in flash and walk to school.

since my school is only two blocks aways from my apartment and it's only 6.30, why not then ? I pass the security office and greeted, 'Annyeong haseyo Park ahjussi' he smiled and I walk to the announcement board. He's my grandfather's old friend, maybe dad knows much of this school because of that. Mostly near the announcement board, suddenly I bumped into someone. 'Mianhamnida' both of us say and I bow a little bit. After I straighten up my head, 'unnie!' 'annyeong haseyo hyoyeon-sshi' we greeted each other. Hyoyeon is actually same age as me but she's younger several months, she always wants to call me unnie so I let her be. 'Unnie, chukkae ne' she say as I look at the announcement board. 'You get into the A class again' hyeoyeon grinned happily to me. But seems like she get into the B class. 'Hyoyeon-ah, study hard ne ? You get into the B class again. Must graduate this year, okay ? Fighting !' I patted her head lightly. Make her cheered up somehow.

suddenly someone screamed behind me make me and hyeoyeon turn to see who's that. 'Ya!'



hi :) I'm sorry for the first-short-boring chapter. Since it's my first story. I will make the second chapter with more surprise. And btw, that 'hyoyeon' is hyeoyeon from Girl's Generation

who do you think is screaming there ?