Shinee's Part : Minho's Story

Secret Love
images?q=minho+shinee+picture&client=ms- -Minho's pov-
Key really went to my house. He must know what should I do. 'What do you think you wanted to do?!' He grabbed the potion in my hand and threw it away. I was going to drug myself. 'You saw it key, I was going to drug myself. Don't ask again.' I tell him. 'Don't do that thing man. I have several girls. Wanna move on?' He asked me.

I know yoona from him too. Maybe yoona isn't the right girls for me? I nodded for his answer. 'Great! Now, just tell me the story. If you don't want, it's okay' he say while smiling and pat my shoulder. Let's just told him. Rather than I keep it for myself. I took a deep breath and start the story.

/flashback/

'Meet me at the cafe now' eh? Why she text me at this time ? Isn't she at school now ? She must be at school now. I say goodbye to my father and went to the garbage to drive my car. I throw myself inside and start the engine. I drive quickly through the street. Fortunately it's school time so it's good to drive fast.

Finally I get there and quickly stepped in. I saw the familiar hair and quicken my step and go there. 'Hey honey. What's wrong?' I asked and look at her. She keep her head down. I don't even saw her face. Suddenly she passed me a white note. Some thing is really wrong. I took the note and turned it. 'Let's break up' I widen my eyes and she isn't in front of me again. She's gone? I look around and found that she's near the door.

I took her coffee and ran. 'Chagiya!' I shouted but she's out of this cafe already. I was going to get out but I bumped into someone and her coffee spilled into her uniform. 'Mianhamnida' I say and bow several times. I ran to her car and stopped in front of her car. 'Chagiya, please get out' she suddenly get out and I quickly get her. I grabbed and her, 'please, don't do this. If you have problem we could face it together right?' I asked her. She took out an envelope and give it to me.

What is this again. 'I've wrote it all there. I can't say much. My parents are inside the car and I needed to catch a plane.' She say and kissed my check. Get back to the car and the car drive down the street. I went back to my car and opened the envelope. Maybe it's written there why she left me here.

Dear Minho,
Sorry for the sudden action that I give to just now. Now I'm gonna explain the messy things around us. Taeyeon unnie do something to hyoyeon make us, me and my group is out from the school, except for hyoyeon and sooyoung, and the principal told our parents. Even I do nothing and just saw everything. No one is gonna believe us. But I know you're gonna believe me. Maybe I'm in a plane now if you read it now. My parents send me to Germany for study some manner things. I must thank key that he make us to meet. But I don't think that he's right about we're good couple. Let's see, you're an athlete minho. Many girls would die for you, you have muscles that could make any girls faint. Me? My father is a big businessman. Many boys come to me just because of my father's money. I know you really love me, but my father will tough that you want his money. Let's just end this. I'll live well and you have to do that to. At least do it for me kay ? Thank you for your accompany while we're dating. Thank you very much. I love you minho.

Sincerely,
Me

/end flashback/

'That's it. The whole story that you want key' I told him after recalling the worse memories in my life. 'Feel better?' He asked me. I nodded. He sure know how to comfort me. 'So, come to my party tonight in my house. MY HOUSE, not apartment, arraseo ?' He asked again and I nodded. He was going to get out from my house but I stopped him. 'Why suddenly you wanted a party and not in your apartment key?' I asked him but he winked at me. So I just shrugged it off. The wealthy man like him could do everything.



if you're clever, you know why I wrote this chapter ;)