Special Part : Jealousy(?)

Secret Love
blue : English
red : Chinese

'What do you like?'
'Me?'
'Yeah. You're a girl so I should ask you isn't it?'
'Ah yes right. What kind of like? Things? Eat?'
'Things and eat is fine'
'Girls might love chocolate, sweets is okay too'

What are they doing? Talking in english? I know I don't really understand english, just why they have to speak in english. I get in and they become quite since it's just them who's here.

call you later

Tao said and went out. What was that? I really don't know chinese. But what I know is he ask something about what eunji likes. Maybe? She say something about eats and things too. 'What were you talking about?' I asked her. 'Ah no, I asked him about math' she lied. I know it's not it. Because it's geographic book in her table.

I don't know what did the teacher said the whole day. Their conversation keep repeating in my mind. What's wrong with this?

I went to junhyung's office, no, scratch it, junhyung's house. His bed room exactly. 'Yo bro' I called him. He's always writing songs all the time. People may think he got good life here.

The truth is not. His mother left him. His father loves money really much. He don't even ask junhyung to study hard like other parents did, he keep telling him to make money and not to worry about the school.

Yet he's a clever student. I don't have any idea why he got all the playboy attitude. 'Wassap? What makes you come?' He asked me. Keep looking at the paper. 'Busy?' I asked him. 'Yes' he said.

A real busy student. 'Kay gotta go' I said not to interrupt him. 'Yah, I'm kidding. Something makes you come. I can let this one go. What's wrong?' He stand up and drag me to the kitchen.

'You're...how many ex did you got?' I asked him. 'Don't know, more than 20 maybe?' He said. 'Ah. I wanted to ask something' I said. 'Just ask, it's free' he joked. 'Did you ever really like someone?' I asked him.

He looked at me and nodded. 'Okay. Do you ever see the girl that you really like and feel angry / betrayed?' He nodded again. 'Ha! What's that feeling?' I finally asked him. 'It called jealousy. It came when you see someone you love or like being along with another people. If you feel betrayed, it usually the person you like have the same feeling as you, according to my friend.'

'Ah, so it's jealousy?' 'Why?' He asked again. 'Nope hehe just wanted to know' I said. 'Liar' he really do know me. 'Here I tell you something, do you believe I'm being all the playboy stuff because of a girl?' He asked.

'Yes' I said. 'Ah! You have to say no.' He complained. 'Why?' I asked. Confused maybe. 'Because when you say no I'll fell I'm clever' he said. 'Okay okay, once more' I chuckled.

'Kang daesung, do you believe I'm being all the playboy stuff because of a girl?' He asked. 'No' I chucked. 'Okay, this feels great' 'oh come on' I complained.

'Okay, listen. My first girlfriend is someone I really love. Even we date for a year. But one day, she betrayed me. I don't know why. I saw her kissed by another boy'

'She's being kissed maybe' I said. 'No, I'm the one who see she play it first. Since then, for me, girls are all the same. Even I betrayed them, I fell nothing now, even I smirked' he smile.

'You know, sometimes I like your smile' I told him. 'I thing yoseob hug you too much, his disease got you'

So, it's jealousy huh? I get back to tae hyung's home. I don't want to get back to the hell. 'Hyung!' I greet him and he smile. 'My mom's coming back next week, when will you get back?' He asked me.

'Ya hyung, you don't want me anymore?' I pretended the sad face. 'Not like that, mom will ask what happen again.' He replied. 'Ah right, but it's not a big deal. The maids will beg me to get home several days more' I told him, that's what exactly happened.

'Ya dae' he called me while I'm doing some homework. 'Ye?' I answered him. 'Wanna some double date?'

-taeyang's pov-
'Wanna some double date?' I asked him. 'What's double date?' He turned and look at me innocently. 'What the dae? You don't know double date?' I asked him unbelievable. 'Nope' he answered again.

'Double date is something about two men and two women get date' I explained. 'What?! No!!' He turned again and keep doing his work. 'What? Why not? It will be fun.' I told him. 'No! I'm not gay!' He exclaimed. 'What?'

'I don't go date with boy and what girl with date with girl?' He asked me. this kid, really. 'Yah you know, this stubborn hyung got idiot dongsaeng' I told him. 'Mworago?'

'It's not the boy date the boy. A boy date a girl and the other boy date another girl. So it seems like two couple in a date so it called double date.' I explained again. 'Ah! Why don't you tell me?' He asked again.

'But who will you go with? And who will I go with?' He asked. 'I think I will go with minzy, why don't you ask any girl in out class, some of them are hot right?' I joked. 'Maybe eunji's right' he said. 'Ah right, she's good too right?' 'Ye'

'What kind of answer was that?' I pretended to be annoyed. 'Ya hyung, I'm doing-' 'my homework, I know. Sorry' and he became the real daesung again. He's actually good at his grades, just his father keep pushing him. But I believe, one day, miracle will happen.