Special Part : The Date

Secret Love
'Will you?' I asked her. 'Eum, this sunday? Where once again?' She asked me, writing it. 'Sunday, start 9am until 7pm, meet me at taeyang's house, I'll give you the address if you say yes.' I told her. 'Why didn't you just give me now?' She asked me.

'ehh, sorry, but if it's urgent I'll just told anyone because taeyang doesn't like anyone know his house?' I say, truth. Strange hyung, stubborn hyung, idiot hyung I got. 'Like I will stalk him' she mumbled. 'So? Your answer?' I asked her. 'I'll go-'

Today's sunday and it's the day. What should I wear? Since I'm in taeyang hyung's I should wear his cloth right? He was like got a wardrobe in a room. He got a good views of snap-back. Like really hyung? Most of them are cool.

But I wasn't abble to touch them, he kept it beautifully. I wanted, really wanted to wear one, the one with galaxy views and written 'great' on it. I thought that if I wear something great and something really great will happen. Big dream.

So, I wear something like just shirt-pans-shoes-the-snap-back. Was is strange? First I wanted to wear a short pans, but hyung said that girls doesn't like it while you wear it in their first date. Even their, I mean, him and minzy, it's the first time but he said that it's first for me and eunji.

So, here, I wear a white shirt, circle neck, hyung said not to wear the v-neck, because they'll think of something ert. Credits to my stubborn hyung. What a stubborn hyung I have.

Black jeans, not to tight, because hyung said that not to wear something tight, because we have to be manly, tight jeans is for feminine girls, and I take his advise. I wear his black converse and he use the denim one.

Minutes later minzy come and I was like, wow, this is the girl? She's...how did I describe her? Tomboy? But she got cute face. She wear a white singlet written 'cool' with light blue and denim trousers outside. A light blue hot-pans with denim converse. Wait...

Denim? She's all blue just like hyung. So their converse was a couple shoes. That's why hyung doesn't let me use that even I beg for it and strangely it didn't work. I was envy of them, their all couple and I forget to told eunji to be couple with me.

She got short hair, which match her the most I think. I don't think that being the long hair girl suit her. Her pans isn't too short either, just really suits her. She's way all different, really. Bell rings, maybe eunji.

'Dae, go get the door. Must be yours' he joked me. I happily skipped in front and saw...who's he? 'Hyung?' I called him, not sure. 'What?' He shouted. 'Come here, ppaliwa' I shouted back. 'What? Oh, gomawo' he open the door and the man give him a key? And bowed. 'Who's it?' I asked him. My parent's driver, I ask him to get some rest today and let me take the car'

I sighed and get in. The girl keep smiling and they talk like really hyung? Your dongsaeng is bored here. Another ring and I skipped again, but I don't know her. 'Eum, hyung!' I shouted again. 'Aish what again?' He asked me. I pointed at a girl who isn't seems like eunji.

'Sorry, what could I help you?' They talked and I went in again. 'Sorry, daesung right?' The minzy girl talked. 'Yes' I smiled to her. 'I'm minzy' she said. And I nodded.

'Who are you waiting for btw?' She asked me. 'Ah, one of my friend.' I said. 'Ah, just friend? No more? Girlfriend maybe?' She asked, chuckled. 'I wish to' I told him. 'So we just have to wait for eunji now' hyung said.

'Who's that?' I asked him. 'She asked for some help about the house number, because this street, the numbers are, ye you know' he explained and nodded. 'Sorry, did you mentioned eunji?' Minzy asked us.

'Yes, why?' Door bell again. They looked at me. 'What?' I asked them. 'Go get it' taeyang hyung said. 'No' I pout. 'Okay, I'll get it' minzy laughed. 'No, guest just have to sit down' taeyang hyung eyed me to get the door. Hmph!

-no one's pov-
The pout guy went out and saw a girl, which is he thinks, not the one he waited for again. Not to bother his hyung, he open the door and asked, 'sorry?' The girl turned around.

Revealing her face. With long black hair, the girl is wearing a shirt, a pure white shirt with a cute necklace with her. Black jeans pans with her and black converse, just like him. Purely like daesung making them look like a cute couple together. Not to forget, she wear a black corner glasses and a small blue bag hanging in her shoulders.

Daesung the other side, keep looking at her. Like he has fall for her for the second time. The beauty eunji that he rarely saw at the school. The girl who always tied up her hair to a pony tail.

The girl who never wears glasses, is now a really different girl in front of him. 'Ya?' She waved her hand in front of him and he get back to his sense. 'Oh sorry, you just look, beautiful today' he said honestly. 'Come, get in.' He let her in.

she smiled to him, make him melted for a second. 'Eunji?' 'Minzy?' They're now hugging each other and disbelieve that their met again. 'Ahhh I see. Taeyang huh?' The just-came-girl nudged minzy, make her chuckled. 'So, let's go?' The eye-smile boy talked.

They all headed to the car and get in. Taeyang minzy sit in front and eunji sit in the second row, with the frozen daesung. 'What's wrong with you?' She asked him and touched his forehead. 'You're not sick right?' She asked again.

'He's just too interested' the older taeyang said make the two girls laugh. 'So, where to go?' He asked them. 'Get breakfast?' Minzy asked him. 'Great idea, let's get breakfast then' he drive them to a cafe.

They all get down and walk side by side. Still the frozen daesung, deep inside her, eunji was worrying about him. 'What happen to him? Did I do something wrong? Did my appearance is so strange?' She talked to herself. They take the 4 sits table, and taeyang asked, 'so, what's for the girls?'

'Hot chocolate and toast is good for me, and make it with peanut jam, don't strawberry jam, ok?' Eunji ordered. 'Ok, then?' He eyed minzy. 'Coffee and toast is good, mine is like eunji's.' She ordered to. He nodded and dragged another man with him.

'What's wrong with you?' He asked the younger. 'Ha? No, nothing' he answered. 'Really? What do you want?' He asked him. 'Bacon and egg is fine, with a cup of latte' he grinned. The older ordered his friends and his. Suddenly he got idea to get back the real daesung.

He take eunji's hot chocolate, make it as high as daesung's cheek and called him, 'dae' 'ye- aishhh hyung! It's hot!' He complained. 'I know' taeyang took the tray and went leaving him. He took the other tray and followed his hyung. 'Here it is ladies' taeyang served.

They ate together, telling jokes and talked about how taeyang and minzy met. They all got flashbacks even eunji. She was always thinking about ryeowook. How's he doing in the new school? Is he fine? She keep replying the question in her mind, even she couldn't get the answer, directly from the guy. 'So, where to go again?'

Happy birthday Kangin oppa =) #HappyKanginDay