Shinee Part : Key

Secret Love
key-7.jpg The next day I spent without speaking or even looking at ryeowook. He's the one who's wrong so he receive it. Today is a really sunny day and I'm walking to home right now. Maybe I must get some ice cream ? I stop in front of the cafe. Should I get in ? I will just drink cold water at home. But ice cream could make me feel better in this situation. So, I just get into the cafe.

'Welcome, what you do want?' A waiter talk to me after I sit down. 'I will get ice cream.' I say and look at the menu. 'Just give me avocado cruise with almond and a glass of water' I say giving him the menu and smile. 'Eat here or take home?' He ask again. I just notice he's got beautiful face. 'Eat here.' 'Okay' so I waited for the ice cream to come and took out my homework. I won't spent such time just for looking something unimportant.

Seems like this cafe isn't really busy. The waiters just stand or sit or chat to each other. Suddenly I notice someone sit in front of me. 'What's wrong?' I look at the waiter who speak to me just now. 'Nothing. Just do your work' he say and I just nodded. I do again and somebody shouted. 'Key!' He go and take my ice cream to me. 'Here' he say 'thank you' and he sit again. What's wrong with him ? 'Hey, eat first' I look at him again. 'Okay..?' And I started eat the ice cream. Why does he always looking at me ?

'What?' I say and looking at him. 'Nothing, just eat your-' 'it's not just nothing. Tell me, I dislike people looking at me like that' he took a deep breath and say, 'okay' I just look at him. 'I'm new here and they treat me like I'm invisible. I'm bored' I just nodded. Pity him. 'Kim kibeom' he say and took out his hand wanted me to shake. 'Lee eunji' I say while shaking his hand. 'Just call me key, I like people calling me that' I nodded again.

He's pretty handsome actually. Wait, he look like around me age. 'Didn't you go to school ?' 'I did, this is my part time job' I nodded again. Pity him that he must work in this age. No wonder this cafe wanted to accept him. I finish my ice cream and start looking at my homework again. Damn this biology, when have we to learn about this ? Brains.. It's hard.

'Let me' he say and took my book. 'Ahh..this is like this, this is this, and....finish' he say and smiling at me. Wow.. He's clever, really. I don't know that the answer only beside the question. Stupid me. 'Thank you' I say and do again. 'I will pay, take me the bill please' I say and key go to the cashier with a thick make up woman. Such thick face. He come again and I give him the money. 'I will go home' I say to him make him stand up quickly.

'Wait for me' he say and run to a door with 'staff only' writing in the door. He ran out with casual clothes with him. He look more fresh with that. 'Let's go' he say and dragged me out. 'Don't you have to go there?' He shook his head, 'I'm free when ever I wanted to go, but this is first time I leave this quick' I nodded again. I don't know I walk to my apartment. 'This is my apartment, you can go' eh? Key's apartment? Why don't I know it? 'This is mine too' I say.

He widen his eyes, 'what?' 'Yes. I don't really will go out, maybe we don't know' he nodded and we go to the lift. 'I just came here, not long' I nodded again. So, his apartment is above mine. Not too far then. 'May I get your number?' He say and I just give him my number in his phone. Good then I will ask about brain. Hehe

We waved our good bye and I get into my apartment. Bing! A massage? 'Hy^^ -Key' this boy is really something. 'Hy too key, we're just up and down, don't waste money' I text back. Bing! That quick? How fast he typed something? Oh, it's ryeowook. 'Let's talk. 7pm mountain -RW' I don't needed to reply it right ? So I close the message again.

The rest of the day I don't really watch tv like usual. I did the rest of my homework and text with key. I will ask him several question that I don't understand and took some photo of it so I don't needed to type it that much. suddenly someone ring my bell and I stand up to open it. 'Key?' He grinned and I ask him to get in. 'Why suddenly come here ?' I asked.

'The question that you ask is too difficult to type it. And I just nodded. Okay then I just let him in and teach me. It's 6pm now and I must go with ryeowook. Key went home to cook cause his other friend is coming and he's hungry. I took a warm bath and get clothes with me. I took my phone with me and the key of my house. I stepped out and went to the mountain to wait him. Sigh..