Gentleman

Secret Love
130126-ryeowook-21.jpg 'Kiss her then' he smirked and I look at him fiercely. Hatred. I really hate this guy. Why on earth is he still exist ? Why must people like to do that ? Ask someone's FAKE boyfriend to kiss his FAKE girlfriend when they don't believe. I turned around and face ryeowook's face. 'Oppa?' I called him pretending him to be my boyfriend as he say. He patted my head lightly and look at him.

'Sorry but I don't stole first kisses so I won't do that, she's just my girlfriend not my wife so I can't kiss her, if you don't believe us it's your problem not ours.' He say while looking at him. How could he be that gentle while I'm really scare right now. 'Let's go home chagi?' I nodded and we held hand walk to my apartment. 'Don't talk until I ask you to talk' I whisper to him and he whisper back a yes. I know that yonghwa oppa must keep looking at us, following me until my apartment.

After I walk into my apartment, 'eun-' I close his mouth and ask him to keep quite. I know he'll following me until here because I've know what will he do with his ex. 'Oppa, I'm scared just now' I act like I'm really scared of losing him but suddenly he hug me tightly. 'Don't be afraid, oppa is here for you' he hug me for the second time. He let me go and I heard foot steps going far from my apartment door. I peeked from my door and no one is in the door. So I open the door to make sure it's really empty.

'You're good actress' he said after I close the door. I wanted to hug him again. He's warm. I'm really afraid just now. I'm afraid that something will happen to him. I hug him again, tighter than he hug me just now. 'Hey, what's wrong?' He ask me while patting my back. 'I'm really scared' I told him. I really meant it. My heart racing fast right now. I don't know what to do. 'I'm here. No need to scare, everything's gonna be alright' he hug me back.

I sit at the couch with tv on and song playing in my phone. Ryeowook knows the song and sing together with me. I don't know he has good voice even when he's cooking he hit the high tones easily. We sing it again and again until he finish cooking. I'm more calm now. Maybe because of his voice. He really got warm voice.

I eat silently with him. He's really a good cook-er. I want to learn more about cooking from him since I like to cook. He make a chocolate pancake by himself. That's why he needed lots of ingredients but he said that the less is just for me putting inside my refrigerator.

Tomorrow's sunday so I let him stay here tonight. He also wanted to take care of me since if I'm scared of something I don't really get calm easily. I will get nightmare or sort of that. So, I sleep in the bed and he sleep in the floor beside my bed. Beside my thank you card I put a letter beside it. Telling that the one who slept in floor is my friend that just wanted to sleep over and tell dad not to get angry.

The next morning the thank you card and the letter is missing but another letter is there. So I quickly open it and read it. 'It's okay if he's just your friend, just don't make him feel uncomfortable and sleep in a same bed as you. If you needed another bed just tell appa okay?' I smile after reading it. Today's gonna really work hard.

I must print all out and make the clipping, memorizing all my part because tomorrow out teacher is going to call us one by one. Breakfast from ryeowook, he cooks again. He made sandwiches for us and orange juice in my side and milk in his side. 'Don't put milk there' I told him while chewing my sandwiches, waiting for the paper out from the printer.

'Where?' He ask looking at me. 'Refrigerator' I say taking the paper from the printer and start clicking something inside my computer and wait the printer to work again. 'Why?' He ask again. Why did men just have many things to ask ? 'I don't drink milk, don't ask why' I say waiting the printer. Why is it really slow?

'You don't drink milk? Milk is good for you, at least you must drink with flavor in it' He say looking at me. Didn't I say that don't ask me again ? I just nodded for his answer. I'm lazy to answer anymore. In the afternoon, chorong and jieun came to memorize the speech together. We keep replaying cause many of chorong and jieun's grammar were wrong. I'm gonna dead tomorrow if both of they keep being this way. Help me Jesus..

At last, we end up with all done, everything. Clipping, memorizing, just we keep forgetting where is our part. After repeating several times, all is perfect. We go to a cafe for celebrating wish our luck for tomorrow. Each of us get our own cake include minhyuk oppa.

He come to my apartment while we are practicing and promised that he will buy each of us cake after finishing our things. So, here it is his promise. I tell him, and them about meeting yonghwa oppa yesterday. Jieun say that we're cute couple if we really get into a relationship. Chorong, she just ask me a question, is it save saying that he's your boyfriend? Will he find out ?

I shrugged and tell her that he's too stupid to find out such this thing. Minhyuk oppa, not much. He just smirked and continue his cake. I know that he will talk eyes with eyes again with me later. I don't know either. Since being an psycho, minhyuk oppa is the hardest person to read his mind. I'll just invite him to my apartment then.

Ryeowook must do his homework too, since he's with me since yesterday. Doing all the clipping and don't touch his homework at all. Sigh.. She start again. Chorong said that she must go because his sungmin oppa ask her to go to the theme park together with her. Shrugged..