Shinee's Part : Comforting

Secret Love
key-shinee-picture Here we go, back to shinee's part, enjoy~


To me, who was walking that dark road alone
To me, who wasn’t even aware of my spilling tears
You came closer like a blinding light and shined on me
Your hands took away my tears
Now I have realized

The many times I’ve shared with you
The happy moments I’ve spent without realising
The road that I’ve walked so far
The road that I’ve walked in loneliness as I cried
You make it all different 
I’ve come to know now
The reason why
This road before me is beautiful

Even if I don’t tell you for a long time
How is it that you know all of my feelings?
I’m sorry for only leaning on you
I reach my hand out, now I’ll hold you
Can you understand these feelings of mine?

The many times I shared with you
The happy moments I spent without realising
The road that I’ve walked so far
The road that I’ve walked in loneliness as I cried
You make it all different
I’ve come to know now
The reason why
This road before me is beautiful

The dark memories that still remain in my mind
Slowly begin to resemble you and are dyed with light
Help me so that the light doesn’t die out
So I can always shine on you

All the times I’ve shared with you
The road that I’ve walked so far
I promise you that we’re living in the same time now
All of this was you
The reason why the road before me is so beautiful




--

I press the replay button again and the song replayed again. Tears run down my cheeks again. Yes, I'm crying right now. This chess is just getting hurt more and more. Why? I'm ing jealous that ryeowook has got a ing new girl friend which is one of that GG member. Tears rolled down again. Every time I remember of that, it will make me cry.

I'm strong. 'You're strong eunji' everytime I repeated that sentence, tears rolled down more and more. Playboys' word can't be trusted. He say he like me huh? He loves me? Now? Dating other girl and letting me know that. How great is he being a guy ? Every sentences of the song is talking about my situation now. Tears keep rolling down my cheeks makes my eyes red and puffy without me knowing how messy is my face now.

DingDong! Bad timing man. No one is gonna make mess with me right now. I wiped my tears and walk slowly to the door like a zombie is walking inside me. I opened the door and heard a hey for me. I walk inside again after heard the similar for me. 'Go away key. I don't want to serve guest now' I say. Am I too harsh to him? I don't mind. No one is gonna see me in this situation. I'm really mess right now.

'Hey, what happen?' He say stepped in and close the door. 'I don't ask you to come in and GO.AWAY!' I whisper fiercely. I just hope he could go away. I stepped inside my room and he grabbed my hand to turn me around. 'Hey, I'm sorry if I've done something bad to you' he say and I turned around again. 'You do nothing bad' I start walk again but he pull me into his chess. 'Just cry if you want. I don't want you to be like this'

I just cry in his chess and even hit him. 'WHY??!!! WHY DID HE DO THIS TO ME??!!! WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO ME??!!!' I shouted out loud after heard the reff of the song again. I hate him! I really hate him! I know I shouldn't have trusted him since he come back. His personality isn't changed. Keep cheating on his word. Love me huh ? Think first! I keep yelling and hitting key whenever I want, how much I want and I shouted an argh loudly, unconsciously hugged him tightly.

Please just don't let me go. I really needed a hug now. 'Tired?' He ask. I don't want to even nodded or what so ever. 'Feel better now?' I nodded my head. Maybe I really needed someone to accompany me. 'Free to tell me now?' I think a while and nodded at last. I think I should tell him. Maybe it will makes me feel better. He realised me from his hug and make me sit in the corner of my bed.

'Now, gotta tell me?' He asked again. I think I make a bruise in his chess. I put my hand slowly in his chess where should be felled his heart beat and I receive an 'ow~' I stepped out and get first aid kid in my kitchen and get back to my bedroom. 'Take of your shirt' I say wiping my tears. 'Um...' 'I won't r**e you for God's sake okay?' I say and he chuckle. He pull of his shirt and I really make a bruise there. 'Sorry' I say and lowered my head.

'Hey, no problem' he say while smiling. I put some medicine in his chess and he don't even hissed once. He is really strong. I even saw his abs. He really work hard for that. 'Finished' I say and stepped out of my bedroom to put the first aid kid box back to my kitchen. He's with shirt after I get back to my bedroom. 'You can go now' I say and wanted to stepped out again but he grabbed my hand making me sit down.

'You haven't told me yet' he say and I took a deep breath. 'Should I tell you?' 'I'm your friend eunji. Friends help each other' he said and smile again. Thank you key. And I like your smile. 'Well...' I told him everything that I suffered after ryeowook comeback to korea and such, until how I get broken heart after knowing that ryeowook got a girlfriend which is in the GG group.

'Eum, I wanted to ask. You..well...you are not even his girlfriend. Why did you fell betrayed?' He asked. I know people would ask something like that. 'He say he loves me' I say again and he mouthed an o for the answer. 'Let's go sleep' 'WHHUUTTTT!!???' 'I mean, I will sing lullaby for you to sleep' he said recovering what he's saying just now. I thought that he ask me to sleep with him. He sing a lullaby for me and I dozed off just because of his beautiful voice.



Hey.. I've been so busy these days. I don't even have time to type it >.< Well, that song which I write the first is from SHINee - The Reason. Try to hear the song. Half of this chapter / this story is base on true story from my life and half is my imagination, when I was hearing the song, tears were rolling down too. Poor me :)