Dinner

Secret Love
images?q=white+cute+outfit+image&client=1.0x0.jpg 'Will you come dinner with me, wearing that dress ?' I don't know rather I will go or not. But I've told him I'll go with him. Looking down at the dress, what must I do ? I look at him and nodded lightly. He smile brightly and say thank you. He started the car and I look at the dress again.

After I'm home, I run to my room and take a quick bath. I wear the dress and it somehow fit with my body. Not too long and not too short, not too big and not too tight. I look at the mirror, wondering how must I do with my hair. I start comb it and just let it be like that.

I wear the shoes and it is really my size. How did he know all of my stuff while I don't tell him ? I don't really remember I tell him all of this but I don't remember too I don't tell him. I walk down the stairs and mom staring at me. 'Darling, where are you going ?' Mom ask me. I get my bag and put my phone inside. 'I'll go eat with my friend' I told her while smiling. 'The dress isn't yours. Going with boy right?' Dad is always the one who understand me. I nodded and he winked at me.

I don't know they'll mad or not but seems like no. I get a taxi and tell the driver where I will go. After I arrive, I don't really feel it's the place. No one here, only the workers but the name of the restaurant is same as sungmin oppa say. 'Park chorong-sshi?' One of the worker ask me and I nodded. 'Sungmin-sshi is waiting for you at the roof top' he smile and lead me to the lift.

Roof top? A dinner at the roof top ? It must be excited then. Ting! The lift telling us that we're in the place where it should be. I saw him staring no where in the edge. 'Beautiful right?' He nodded without looking at me. 'Ah..let's sit' he ask me to sit. 'You look beautiful tonight' he say while smiling. 'You mean your dress' I chuckle a bit. The dress is really beautiful. 'Aniya, you're beautiful, really..' He say again.

I look down at my lap. I don't know what to say again. 'So, let's eat ?' He ask and I nodded. He clapped his hand twice and the worker came towards us, putting two dishes in front of us. He say a thank you and they go again. A shrimp salad, seafood. I like seafood. He like seafood too maybe ? I just enjoy the dishes and keep eating. Is he the one who cook it ? 'You cook it?' I ask him make him laugh.

'I don't even have time' ah, yes, he's with me today. 'I just give them the recipe' I mouthed an o for the answer. Maybe he could cook also. After eating the appetizer, the main dish is coming. The open it and I saw a half cooked beef steak. Geezzz man! I've missed this kind of steak. Not many people could make this kind of steak. I cut into a small piece and put it in my mouth.

I really missed this taste. I close my eyes to taste it more. 'Like it?' I open my eyes and nodded. Did he know that I like this ? I never tell him what I like. He keep eating silently. I wonder how he could take this as the main dish. I drink the apple tea that he ordered for me. I like apple tea somehow, it doesn't mean that you put slices of apple in it, it's a tea with apple flavor.

I eat all the meat and somehow I'm a bit full now. 'Last, the dessert' I look at him and widen my eyes. 'Again?' He nodded with big smile with him. The worker took the meat plate and put another plate in front of me. Damn! It's cheese cake! I love cheese cake. I look at him and he ask me to eat. I cut a little piece of it and put it inside my mouth.

OH MY GOD!! This is the best cheese cake I've ever eat! Even it's better than mom's cheese cake. I eat silently there. It's really delicious. Like after you swallow it you wanted it again and again. I eat it all until my plate is empty and I'm smiling to him. 'Thank you, I really enjoy the dishes' I tell him the truth. I really like the dish.

We keep talking and laughing like when we're in the theme park. Even the workers were laughing with us. I'm going to graduate. Maybe I'll just work here later. They say the payment it quite high and I'm interest in it. 'Chorong-ah' he suddenly called me with a gentle voice. 'Yes?'

He put out a white box, not too small, it's a box not for ring but seems like it's for necklace because it's long. It could be two necklace inside. He open it and put it in front of me. I'm staring at it. Two dove necklace. One is smaller than another. 'Will you be mine?' I look at him and widen my eyes. 'Sorry?' What does he mean ?

'The first time I saw you, I've fall for you already' so, what ryeowook say is true. 'I just couldn't pass a day without looking at you' the word is touching actually. 'Let me make it clear, will you be my girlfriend?' I look at the two necklace. Dove means peace. I like peace. I like him too right? Must I say yes? Or I will say no? But I don't have reason to give him a no answer.

'Okay' I say, whispering. 'Excuse me?' He say, maybe he wanted me to say it louder? 'I will' I reply him with a smile. 'Jinjja?!!' He say almost shouting. I nodded and he screams to whole south korea that me and him is a couple now. He wear the dove necklace one for me and one for him. Tonight, is the happiest night for me. My first love, first couple, is happy together with me tonight.